Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Flashback to 1982

by aerosmith14 1 review

Hint: Read the story "16 years later" to find out who was born a year later

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 1420 words - Complete

0Unrated
Joe's POV
So the police arrested Cyrinda. I'm not upset anymore, I'm angry. Of course I'm sad that Ashton isn't here with us, but I know he's in a better place. I'm angry because the police want to charge her with murder. And they want to take Mark away. I'm not going to let that happen. Police thinks she killed Erica and Ashton. Why would she do that? What kind of mother would kill their own child? Anyway, I'm driving to my mom's house. Mark is going to stay there until things cool down. I don't want him to be around this. He saw this brother die, I don't want him seeing anything else. For all I know, He could be traumatized. My mom doesn't know what happened, I don't want to tell her. It's very obvious she's going to be upset, very upset. I remember when Cyrinda told me she was pregnant with Ashton

Flashback to 1982
"You fucking hate you" Cyrinda growled
"I fucking hate you too bitch" Joe glared at her. She looked at him and rolled her eyes.
They had an argument the night before about who would take care of Kourtney. It was a stupid argument. Anyway, They were on their way to visit Joe's parents. One more hour until they got their and the ride was getting more and more uncomfortable.
It was quiet until Kourtney began crying.
"Well? Make her stop crying!" Joe looked at Cyrinda and then back at the road.
"What does it look like I'm doing?!" She said angrily and reached to the backseat.
"It looks like you're waving your ass around me"
She punched Joe's arm and told him to shut up.
"Bitch" He said under his breath.

Joe pulled up on the driveway and turned off the car.
"Well it's about fucking time we got here" Cyrinda rolled her eyes and stepped out of the car.
She pushed the seat forward and watched Kourtney get out from the back seat.
Joe was still inside the car.
"Are you going to get out?" She asked
"No, I'm going to stay in here for a while"
"Okay fine suit yourself" She said before slamming the door. She looked at Kourtney, who seemed to look scared. She apologized to Kourtney before opening the car door "Joe get your ass out here! Quit being such an asshole."
"Why should I?"
"Because I don't want your mom to know were fighting and Kourtney is scared!"
Joe sighed and stepped out of the car. He slammed the door and gave Cyrinda a look.
"Don't even say it. I don't wanna hear it." She shook her head and gave him a disgusted look. She walked up the stairs, holding Kourtney's hand. He walked behind her.
Kourtney pointed at the door bell and asked if she could push it. Her mom smiled and lifted Kourtney up. She pushed on the button before getting her feet back on the ground. Joe's mom appeared at the door...

Joe's mom and Cyrinda sat on the chairs outside in the backyard, having a conversation.
"Anything new going on in your life?" Joe's mom asked
"Yeah but I don't know how to tell you and Joe."
"What is it?"
"I'm... pregnant."
"Oh I'm so happy for you!" She said and asked "When did you first find out?"
"Like 3 or 4 days ago."
"And why haven't you told Joe?"
She shrugged "I just haven't found the good time to tell him. I'm kinda nervous."
"Why?"
"I think he's going to be mad."
"You have to let him know."
"I know" She sighed and stood up "Is Joe inside?"
Joe's mom nodded her head.
"Well I'm going to go tell him." She opened the door and stepped inside. Joe sat on a chair, quietly reading.
"Joe can I talk to you?"
He looked at her and waited for her to continue.
"In private?"
"Sure" He stood up and asked her where they would talk.
"Lets to your room"
Once they walked inside the room, She closed the door.
He sat on the bed and watched her sit down next to him.
"I don't know how to say this but..." She paused and then continued "How do you feel about having another baby?"
"I'm okay with it. I love kids. Why?"
She sighed in relief and told him she was pregnant.
"Are you sure? Did you take a test?"
"I'm sure and I already took a test."
"When?"
She stayed quiet.
"When did you take the test?"
"Like 4 days ago."
"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant when you first took the test?" He asked in an angry tone.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think you'd be too happy about the pregnancy like now."
"I'm mad because you told me 4 days after you took the test. All well at least you didn't wait a month or two. I would be really mad."
"Who would do that?"
"I don't know. I'm glad you didn't though" He chuckled
She laughed a little.
"I'm sorry about the fights I've caused today."
"That's okay. I caused some of those fights too." She said. Then the room got quiet. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek
"Your mine and don't forget that!" He said before giving her a kiss on the lips. He put his hand on her stomach "I'm so happy to be a father again. I love you babe"
"I love you too Joe"
End of Flashback

Joe's POV

I stopped on the driveway of my mom's house.
"Well it looks like we're here!" I said in a cheerful tone.
Mark stayed quiet.
"Mark please talk to me. You've been quiet throughout this entire ride."
Mark began crying.
I wanted to cry now that I saw Mark crying.
"Dad I miss Ashton!" He sobbed
"I miss Ashton too, but be happy that he's in a better place."
"Who am I going to play games with? Who am I going to watch tv with?"
"You have friends"
"Yeah I know but most of them weren't as cool as Ashton!" He saw my mom walk out of the house and to the car. I stepped out of the car.
"Hi Mark!" My mom smiled at him.
"Hi grandma"
"Mark you can come out now." I said to him.
He shook his head.
"Okay fine. Suit yourself" I said before closing the car door.
"Why is he crying? And where's Ashton?" My mom asked
"Ashton's not here" My eyes were beginning to water.
"What's wrong? You seem sad."
"Mom he's..." Fuck, I don't know how to tell her.
"He's what?"
"Mom Ashton is... Remember Jared?"
She nodded her head.
I told her about Erica. I told her everything that happened in the past and what happened earlier today. However, I did not tell her about the email.
"Oh my god. Joe, I'm sorry."
Tears began falling down my face. I wiped my tears away and told her I have to leave Mark here.
"Okay. I'll let him stay in your old room. Is that okay?"
"Yeah that's fine" I said and signaled Mark to come out of the car. He stepped out of the car.
"Okay Mark get your stuff. You're staying here." I said to him. He nodded his head and opened the passenger door. He grabbed the car keys and got out of the car to open the trunk. He grabbed his stuff, closed the trunk and walked towards me. He gave me the car keys.
"I'm going to go back home. Be nice and don't get into any trouble." I said to Mark.
He nodded his head.
"You can go inside and your stuff in your dads old room. Make yourself at home" My mom smiled at him.
I gave Mark a hug before watching him walk off and disappear into the house.
I sighed and looked at my mom "I'm going to go now."
My mom hugged me and kissed me on the cheek "I'm very sorry about what happened today. Please let me know when the funeral is going to be."
"All right. I'll call you guys when I get back home."
"Okay. Be careful out there"
"I will" I said and smiled at her when I got in my car. I put my keys in the ignition. I turned the car on and waved at her before backing out of the driveway.

Mkay I'm sorry for the typos and the sentences that don't make sense. If there's any.
Sign up to rate and review this story