Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

The Visit

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

title says it all

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 1142 words - Complete

1Moving
Cyrinda's POV
Right now, I am sitting in a jail cell, by myself wondering where I went wrong. My son, Ashton, got murdered almost a week ago. Erica did murdered him. In return, I killed her. I know that sounds ridiculous but look at what she's done: She almost ruined my marriage, tried to kill me and kills my son. I don't know when the funeral is going to be. The only funeral I am hoping to attend is Ashtons. Joe is going to visit me today. I got so excited. I get to see my husband and both of my kids. Then he told me him and Kourtney were going to show up. For some reason, Mark can't visit. I got so disappointed. I have to leave my cell in five minutes to go visit. I'm somewhat excited. I would be very excited if I knew Mark was coming along.

I'm sitting on a chair waiting for Joe and Kourtney to walk through the door. I'm starting to get a little impatient. If they don't show up in one minute, I am leaving. Just kidding, I'm not going to leave. You know, I wonder if this is how Joe would feel whenever I went to go visit him in jail. Remember that? I really missed him. I know he got arrested a long time ago (in the 1970s) but I still remember visiting him.
I sighed and leaned back into my chair. I kept my eye on that door, hoping it would open any second. I began to count down.
5...4...3...2...1...
The door didn't open. I did it again.
5...4...3...2...1...
The door opened. Finally! I saw Joe and Kourtney walk in along with some other people. I quickly sat up and smiled at them. I am so happy to see them! Kourtney looks so different. Last time I saw her, She had dark brown hair and pale skin. Now she has platinum blonde hair but she still has pale skin. She can definitely pull off platinum blonde, just like her mom. Joe looks... How can I say this? Sexy? Wait, He's always looked like that.
They sat down on the two chairs in front of me. Then we shared an awkward silence. Who's going to talk first? I guess I'll go first, I have a question to ask anyway.
"Did you hire a lawyer?" I asked Joe
"Yeah. He's a great lawyer." I could tell he was nervous by the tone of his voice.
"That's great!" I said and asked Kourtney how college was treating her. She was just about to answer when I saw a flash on my right. I flinched and looked to my right to see what it was. It was the paparazzi. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at them.
"They won't leave me alone." Joe said "They've been bugging the whole entire family, hoping to get something about us."
"It's really annoying" Kourtney added
"Yeah tell me about it" I said and watched the guards push them out of the visiting room. Seriously, How did they get in here?
We stayed quiet until I broke the silence.
"This has been bugging me ever since I got put in this place, but do you know when the funeral is going to be?"
"It already passed" Kourtney answered
"What?!"
"Hold on, which funeral: Erica or Ashton?"
"Ashton. I don't care about Erica." I said in disgust
"The funeral is this week on Saturday. At 10:30 AM" I could tell Kourtney wanted to cry. Fuck, I wanted to cry too! I would never cry in front of her though. All moms are like that.
"Okay. I'm going to see if they are going to let me out to go attend the funeral. They better let me."
I realized Joe wasn't saying anything. I asked him what was wrong.
He looked at me and replied quickly "Nothing"
I gave him a look.
Then he asked me if the lawyer talked to me.
"No"
"Oh well... Never mind"
"Tell me"
"I don't want to cause a scene."
"God damn it Joe! Just tell me!"
He sighed "They want to sentence you to death"
I stayed quiet and looked down. Fuck. They want to sentence me to death? This doesn't make any sense. It's not like I went on a killing spree like what the zodiac killer did. They didn't catch the zodiac killer, but if they did, I'm 100% sure he would've got the death penalty. Anyway, now to think of it, when I was hitting Erica with the bat, I managed to hit her face and smash it in. That's brutal, but why do they want to give me the death penalty? My mind is racing with questions.
"But the lawyer knows a way to get out of it." I heard Joe say
"How?" I immediately looked up after hearing that.
"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me."
"3 minutes until visits are over!" I heard a guard shout.
"Maybe I can bail you out!" Joe said
I hope. I wanna leave this shithole.
Now, I really want to talk about something else. I asked Joe if Aerosmith was going to tour again anytime soon.
"Yeah we're going to tour again sometime around April."
Oh good, He's got until a month or two until he goes back. Surprisingly, My court date is at the end of this month. I guess the law or something, wants to get this out of their agenda. I don't know, I think. I don't know too much about law so give me a break!
"1 minute left"
I looked at the guard and then at Joe and Kourtney. They were getting ready. Watching them get ready got me a little depressed. I wanna leave too! People were getting up from their seats and were heading towards the door. Joe and Kourtney stood up. Then I stood up. I gave Kourtney a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looked like she was about to cry.
"Don't cry" I told her "I'm going to be okay."
She smiled at me. I smiled back. Then I looked at Joe. He looked very sad. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips.
"Don't be sad. I'm going to be okay. I'll be out of here before you know it, okay?"
He nodded his head and smiled at me.
"I love you"
"I love you too babe" I haven't heard him say that in a while.
"I love you guys." I said to them before they walked to the door.
"Love you too mom" Kourtney smiled
"Love you too babe" Joe said. I know he already said it but it feels great to hear it again.

Again, I apologize for the crappy chapter. Wrote this when I was half asleep so sorry for the sentences that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Sign up to rate and review this story