Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Funeral

by aerosmith14 3 reviews

.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-15 - 261 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cyrinda's POV
Today is the funeral and guess what? I can't go! I'm so overwhelmed by this. It's not like I'm going to go to the funeral and murder everybody there. Is it wrong for a mother to go to her sons funeral? Especially when she's in jail for killing her sons murderer? Joe is going to visit me later on today like at 6 or 7 during the evening. Sigh...

Later That Day
Joe's POV

So the funeral was today. We buried Ashton around 10:30 AM. It's was really emotional. Everybody couldn't stop crying. He's a really smart kid. Really smart. He knew from right to wrong and was always on the honor roll. Now do you know what I mean about smart? The school is going to honor him. They are honoring him on Monday. A lot of people attended the funeral. Friends, kids he had classes with, all the teachers he had in the past, neighbors, and some famous people. At least I know he's in a better place. Ashton's passing took a toll on Mark. My mom called me and told me he wouldn't eat, sleep, or leave the room. She told me she would hear him cry at night. Mark didn't attend the funeral. He didn't tell me why.
Right now, I'm on my way to go visit my wife. She couldn't attend the funeral. Something about her being a threat. How ridiculous is that? Anyway, I just parked my car and I'm about to step out. I'll tell you how the visit went once I leave the building.
Sign up to rate and review this story