Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stalker

Chapter 3

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Frank gets a little shock.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-11 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 806 words

0Unrated
Gerards POV...

"Come on Gee, it's time for that interview!" Frank said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. But I pulled back, looking at the broken mirror.
"Do you think we can fix it?" I asked, bending down to pick up the pieces.
"We'll try later, but right now we've got an interview!" Frank grabbed me by my tee shirt and pulled harder this time. So I gave in and walked to the door.
I followed him into a room where Bob, Ray and Mikey were already sitting waiting for us. I sat down next to Mikey and Frank sat by me and the interview began.
"Hello and I am joined here with My Chemical Romance, ready for an interview. So how does it feel to be back on the road again guys?" The blonde interviewer asked, turning to me. She said 'guys' not 'Gerard' but she's still looking at me.
"It feels great, we love touring so much and it brings us closer." I said, trying to pretend I was intrested in what she was saying. As she brought the microphone away from me to ask the next question, I saw the girl again. Watching our interview, standing, smiling. I looked at the guys. They hadn't noticed her presence.
"Gerard?" Frank mumbled, nudging me.
"What?" I asked
"I said, what do you guys like to get up to on tour?" The blonde lady asked, getting slightly annoyed.
"Uhh you know. The usual stuff." I said, waiting for someone else to fill in a better answer. Which Ray supplied.
I looked at the girl and I think she looked back at me. I couldn't say anything to her or go near her, because we were in the middle of an interview. How rude would that look?
"So your new album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge has just come out and I heard you did the artwork on the cover. Is there a story to the front cover?" The blonde lady asked me.
I saw the girl smirk at me, still watching my every move. I didn't really pay attention when I answered "No, I was just drawing... And I got that so we thought we'd... You know."
Frank shook his head in disbelief.

Franks POV...

What is up with him? He always pays full attention in interviews, no matter how boring the questions get. This interview isn't as bad as some others that we've had.
Then I glanced up and saw someone. A girl, with ruby red lips... Just like the one Gerard had described to me.
Gerard looked at me and realised I'd seen her aswell. Maybe Gerard had a stalker?
I made up my mind to talk to this girl after the interview. But until it was over, I couldn't say anything.
"What do fans usually say to you when you meet them?" The blonde lady asked all of us.
"Apart from the whole 'I love you!' stuff, most of them say thank you." I told her, nodding.
"Well I hope you guys have a great tour! Thank you for coming!"
"You're welcome!" We all said.
"And cut!" yelled the camera man "Commercial break."
The blonde lady stood up and turned to Gerard "My daughter, is a huge My Chemical Romance fan..." I could see where this was going so I walked away. I walked towards the creepy looking girl that Gerard had been seeing.
"Who the hell are you?" I asked her.
She turned to face me "It's not any of your buisness." She replied slowly, in an english accent.
"Well if you're stalking my friend, then it kind of is!"
"It's your friends buisness. Not yours."
"How old are you?" I tried to guess her age from her voice "Fourteen? Look kid, why don't you run on home. Your parents will be worried."
"They won't care. They never care."
"I bet they do, just go home. And leave Gerard alone."
"I'll leave him alone, when my job is complete."
I gave her a funny look "What job?"
"Like I keep telling you." She turned away "It's none of your buisness." She walked swiftly towards the door and disappeared.
As soon as Gerard had signed about half a dozen items for the interviewers daughter, he rushed over and started talking really fast "You saw her didn't you? Did she speak to you? What's her name? Who is she? WHy is she following me? Is she a pervert? Because she was watching me speak!"
I stopped him "I didn't learn anything. She wouldn't tell me who she was or anything like that."
"Okay, then what did she say?"
"She's not going to leave you alone until her job is over."
Sadness misted over Gerards usually warm eyes "Then she'd better hurry up and finish it. Because I want her gone!"
Sign up to rate and review this story