Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Things Happen Fast.

Lies

by EvieSaunders 6 reviews

'I slammed the door shut and turned around to see Frank staring at me...'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 706 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 32:

OLIVIAS POV

"Okay, in the morning I need to go to the..."
Frank stopped in mid sentence and ran to his ringing phone. I let out a sigh and opened the front door to my house. My parents weren't going to be home for a week so I said that Frank could stay over.
I stumbled into my house through the dark and trod on some paper, I quickly picked them up and turned on the light. Leaving the door open for Frank to come in when he was done on the phone.
I went to the kitchen. Putting down the letters and leaflets on the kitchen counter and caught sight of a letter that had my name on.
I picked it up and turned it round in my hands. It looked rather formal.
"REALLY?!" I heard Frank scream from outside.
I smiled to myself and opened the letter.

Ms Olivia Melleville.

We have been lead to believe that Lucas Sanders shot you in the leg on the 19th of October.
We need you to appear at the police station tomorrow at 9:00pm for a questioning and for you to give us a chance to explain to us why you didn't report it.

- New Jersey Police Station


I reread the letter over and over again. Beginning to panic more and more each time I read it.
I then heard the front door shut and quickly hid the letter under the bread bin.
"The Used are taking us on tour with them!" Frank said loudly, running over to me and lifting me up into a big bear hug.
I put on my best smile and hugged him back.
"Frank that's great!"
"Yeah, and they want us to come and practice with them tomorrow morning."
Frank waited to hear me say that I wanted to come along.
"Frankie I'm so proud of you! I'm busy tomorrow morning so... We'll meet up for lunch okay?"
Frank didn't bother to ask me about what I was doing and squeezed me tight again.
"I'm going to go and change" Frank said, picking back up his bag of clothes we had just collected from his house and then ran upstairs to change.
I let out a deep sigh and sat up on the kitchen counter. Pulling out the letter and reading it again.
How did they find out? Did Lucas mention it after they arrested him?
I looked down at my leg to see the bullet wound and shuddered.

Just as I had put the kettle on there was a knock at the door. I put the tea towel down and walked to the front door, grabbing a coat on the way there as I was in my very short pajama shorts and Franks t-shirt now.
I took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Gee!" I gasped as Gerard stood in the doorway.
He looked the saddest I had ever seen.
"Y'know I tried to tell you something the other day?"
I nodded my head gesturing him in but he stood still.
"Well... I do love you Olivia. I told you that day I never did because I thought it was the right thing to do. What with Frank devastated and all."
I stood shocked and began to shake my head.
How dare he lie to me even if it was for the good of his friend and then come and tell me it was a lie just as I was... happy.
Gerard words felt like a bucket of ice cold water being thrown over me.
"Livvie. I know you don't feel the same but..."
"Go home Gerard." I said through gritted teeth.
He had made my life even more complicated.
"But livvie..."
"Go home Gerard!"
I slammed the door shut and turned around to see Frank staring at me.
"What was that about?' he asked. I guessed he hadn't heard what Gerard had said.
"Nothing. Gerard was just giving me back my... iPod..."
"But you iPods..."
The kettle went off and I quickly rushed over to it. Leaving Frank standing there in the middle of the hallway.



A/N: Hope you enjoy this chappie! I needed to write a decent length one for y'all! R&R!! xo
Sign up to rate and review this story