Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Things Happen Fast.

I Lost It

by EvieSaunders 3 reviews

'"Get out!"'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-13 - Updated: 2010-04-13 - 283 words

1Exciting
Chapter 31:

OLIVIAS POV

I held onto Franks hand as we made our way back to the car.
"I'm sorry Frank."
"Livvie. It's fine. Just having my initials on you is enough"
Frank smiled weakly and then stopped in his tracks.
"I love you, Olivia"
I bit my bottom lip and tip toed up to his face and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"I love you too"
I stopped thinking of Gerard and kissed Frank again. In the middle of the street, in front of everybody - I was proud to call Frank my boyfriend.
I shut Gerard out of my brain and thought of Frank. I wasn't going to hurt Frank again.

~*~

GERARDS POV

"Valerie. I wish you wouldn't talk about Livvie like that"
I rolled my eyes as Valerie ignored me and kept bitching about Olivia right in front of me. I had to admit. It upset me when I heard people speak ill of her.
"Stop sticking up for her Gerard! She played you and is probably playing Frank aswell!"
That's when I lost my fucking cool.
"Valerie! She's my friend. If your going to bitch about her then. Get. The. Fuck. OUT!"
I had stood up out of my chair and was burning in the cheeks. Valerie looked close to tears and gathered up her things.
"You still love her don't you!" She said, tears now pouring out from her eyes.
"Get out!" I said through my gritted teeth.
Valerie let out a moan and left my room. Slamming the door on the way out.


A/N: again sorry its short! My cousins aren't making it easy for me to write! A long chapter will be updated tomorrow! xo
Sign up to rate and review this story