Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Back In The Picture

by death_b4_disco 1 review

'Finally I caught a glimpse of his black hair through the trees “Gerard, leave him! He’s not worth it!”'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-04-18 - Updated: 2010-04-18 - 789 words

0Unrated
Eminem: Without me (tune)
Guess who's back
Back again
Lucy's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...


A/N: Ooookaaay,(I scare myself, don’t worry :D) I’m back to try and write another chapter finally basically all last week I was sitting here with an endless supply of coffee trying to find something to write when the lovely EvieSaunders gave me an idea, so thank her for this being up and running again, because if not I was going to put this story to bed. So now, I am sitting here with an endless supply of coffee and writing! And I’m now addicted to coffee! Anyway, enjoy!

Two Months Later

Running, screaming, shouting. I ran through the forest once again, trying to find him. “Gerard?!? Gerard?!?” Finally I caught a glimpse of his black hair through the trees “Gerard, leave him! He’s not worth it!” I began to cry, slowly collapsing to the ground. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked up to see Evie.
“It’ll be okay.”

I sat bolt upright, fucking dreams. I never have happy dreams with unicorns and fairies and rainbows, oh no, someone always had to sacrifice their life for me. Always the person I loved most. I shuddered and went to look at my clock, 03:56; there was no way I was going to get back to sleep now.

Today was my first day if college since I’d been attacked for the second time. Troy had been released on bail and, to the protests of Gerard, My Father and me, he was allowed back in college until his court date, which I would have to testify at. I had never been so nervous in my life. Evie had switched all her classes; she was now with Gerard and me in all her classes. Her and Frank were really hitting it off, they spent every free moment with each other, and they were such a cute couple. Turns out Evie lives just down the road from me so she’s walking to my house then we can walk to college, which is just across the road.

Silently I stepped out of bed and tip-toed to my walk in wardrobe, grabbing some clean clothes for the day before heading off to my en suite. As it was so early I decided to die my hair again, as my roots were beginning to show. Sifting through the cupboard in the bathroom I realised I only had a different shade of hair dye ‘Raven Black’. I shrugged, it was black, began to apply it, leaving it on for the recommended amount of time before stepping into the shower. The colour coming off seemed to be a bit... bluer than usual. Shrugging it off I began shaved my legs, then squeaky cleaned myself and stepped out. I towelled myself off and began to comb through my hair, it had a strange colour in it that I couldn’t put my finger on. It was only after I dressed and dried my hair I realised. My hair was blue.
“Shit” I whispered silently under my breath.
“Mom doesn’t like the use of bad language in the house.” I turned round to see Sadie standing there in her Pyjamas. “You woke me up; I’m a very light sleeper.”
“Oh uh, sorry.”
“S’okay. So, looking forward to your first day back?”
“Not really.”
“It’ll be tough, but I’m sure your lover boy will stick up for you.” Sadie smirked, causing me to make my fists into balls.
“I don’t want him to stick up for me.”
“Your call.” Sadie shrugged, still with a smirk on her face
“What do you want?”
“I just wanted to let you know that if you need any help, I’m here, I mean we are step sisters and all.” Sadie sighed. “I can’t believe I’m related to you. No offence or anything.”
“Not to worry, the feeling is mutual.” Sadie flicked her hair out of her face. “Now, if you don’t mind, I have to work out why my hair is blue.”
“Oh. My. God! That’s what’s different!” she ran towards me and fiddled with my hair. “It looks good. For you, ya know?”
“Thanks”
“Anyway G.2.G get ready! C’ya, Emo.”
“Bye, slag.”

Somehow, I felt like we had bonded. I think...



A/N: HEY (: so this is what colour Rhi’s hair has accidently turned: http://m.pimpmyspace.org/pimp/1/ea/ea331aefef2be0d777ad.jpg . Anyway, R&R me darlin’s :D
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story