Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

Forever and Always

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-25 - Updated: 2010-04-25 - 616 words

0Unrated

I was incased in warm arms, underneath blankets. I felt warm breath agianst my cheek, i opened my eyes to look into large gorgeuos hazel ones, starring right back at me.

"Gee?" I asked, his black hair came into view, and his lips.
"Yes love?" He asked.
I sat up in our bed yes, he was in our bed. His skin was pale, but healthy, the same as his hair, and he was so warm!
"Is it really you?" my voice trembled.
"Yes baby," He smiled. "You brought me back, now your mine forever."

I couldn't control it, tears starting rolling down my cheeks. He took me into his arms agian, holding me. For all the pain that I have went through in the past year, to have him back,I'd dreamt of this for so long.
"I love you." I told him, and kissed his pull pink lips, feeling the same electric shock that had always been there for us, but now it seemed even more mind blowing, and I couldn't get enough of him.
I found myself stradling him as our lips didn't dare break apart,to my delight, I found that he was naked and thank fully I was too.
"Frankie," He smiled a i began kissing down his chest, not being able to help myself. "Stop."
"Why?" I breathed.
"Because," In a swift movement, he had me flipped and lying on te bed beneath him. "I've missed you for over a year now, do you really think I'm going to let you do all the work?




Hours later............

"Frankie?" He caressed my cheek.
"Hmm?" I asked, slipping in and out of sleep.
"I didn't hurt you, did I" He whispered.
"Hurt me?" I sat up, propping myself up on one elbow. "Gerard, that was truly amazing, how could you hurt me?"

He grinned and pecked my lips. "I had to make sure, you know am I stronger than you know."
"You always were." I pointed out.
He shook his head and slowly got out of bed, giving me a nice view of his well sculpted body. He opened or closet, pulling out the aluminum baseball bat that I kept in there for protection, becasue when your barely five foot you need weapons. He simply took it in one hand and snapped it, I jumped as the pieces fell to the ground.

Cautiosly he came to sit next to me on our bed. "Do I scare you?" He whispered.
"No Gee." I moved closer to him. "I love you," I felt tears falling back down my cheeks, to my surprise he caught them with his tongue, I pulled away startled.
"What?" He asked me, eyebrows rasied.
"You just ate my tears." I pointed out.
He shrugged "So,I drank your blood last night."


A little chill ran up my spine, Gerard would never say something like that so calmly. My hand went to my neck, where felt a scab forming where he had bit me.
"Gerard!" I gasped as his tongue ran up my other cheek, collecting the rest of my tears.
"What?" He say back annoyed. "They taste good!"
"Well, then how was my blood?" I asked curioulsy.
He licked his lips. "Tasty, you should try some."
I looked around theroom uncomfortably, this was not Gerard, was I dreaming? I got up from the bed, but he grabbed my wrist- tightly- too tightly.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"I......umm....."
He tugged me back down to the bed. "Your staying here Frank, with me," He whispered in my ear. "I want some more blood." He mumbled before biting into my neck.


i hope you guys like it, reveiw and tell me!
Sign up to rate and review this story