Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

What Have I Done?

by vampyGee 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-04 - 548 words

1Ambiance
“Gerard!” I gasped, opening my eyes to find his hazel eyes boring into my own. It was slightly alarming to wake up to that.

“Yes love?” He tightened his arm around me, not letting me move out of the bed.

“Gerard I have to piss!” I said annoyed. He mumbled something else but let me go to the bathroom to do my business, When I returned he was comfortably sprawled out on the bed naked, gazing up at me. My breath caught, he was so beautiful, but so inhumanly beautiful.

“Gee?” I sat down on the bed still feeling tired.

“Yes?” He sat up, circling his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

“Don’t!” I said quickly as he brushed his fangs over my skin.

“What?” He said sharply in my ear, sounding angry.

“I said don’t take any more blood, you took a lot last night.”


Before I could even make a sound, I was being thrown back on the bed, his body hovering over me and his face inches above mine, a menacing look in his once beautiful eyes.

“Listen love,” He said slowly, cupping my cheek in his hand. “I will not let some simply little human tell me what to do! Is that clear?”


“I- Gerard?” I questioned, only to have him laugh running a chill up my spine.

“I look like Gerard don’t I?” He whispered, licking a wet trail down my neck.

“Don’t touch me!”

SMACK!

I gasped as he slapped the side of my face.

“What did I tell you about not telling me what to do!” He growled. “Now listen you little shit! Your beloved Gerard tried to come back to you, but he got caught in the wrong spirit world.”

“What?” I gasped.

He laughed again. “Gerard was caught in the spirit realm, I told him I’d take over from there, and here I am.” He gracefully sat back on the bed, pulling out a pack of Newports from Gerard’s nightstand, lighting one and taking a long drag before blowing the smoke in my face. I haven’t smoked since Gerard had gotten cancer. And to see him smoking now…………….but it’s not Gerard, it’s a demon using Gerard’s body. Fuck!

“Get the fuck out of my house!” I demanded, only to have him laugh.

“You want me to leave?” He raised a dark eyebrow. “You want me to walk out of the door and into the world as Gerard Way? Because so many people believe him to be dead, they’d be so annoyed and angered to see that my death was faked.”

I glared at the thing that looked like my husband, I hated the demon. “Then why don’t you go the fuck back to where ever you came from!”

Suddenly I was flying through the air, and with a thud I landed against the wall on the other side of the room, pain shooting up my back and sides. He slowly came over to stand in front of me.

“Frank, you will not speak to me like that, understand?” He whispered, grabbing my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

“Yes.” I whispered, not believing the horror that my life had now become.


Sign up to rate and review this story