Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Love at First Sight

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The morning after Pete's decidsion. Rose is so excited that she can barely contain herself. Here is the last chapter everyone. I will work on the third story soon.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-04-29 - Updated: 2010-04-29 - 760 words - Complete

0Unrated
Love at First Sight:

So that was it. Petey and Ashlee filed for divorce this morning. I just saw the article on the internet. I still can't believe it is happening. It feels like it all happened so fast. I just feel giddy all over. I could barely keep still in my chair because it. I can't believe this is all happening! I... I... I need a moment. I went outside of the building and to do so. Katherine didn't say a single word to me. I think she understood why I'm so excited today. She just kind of smiled and nodded at me as I looked at her for approval. I walked on without stopping. My friends did giggle at me some as I shut the door behind me. Again, I knew the reason for that as well.

Once in the hall, broke into a run. I didn't really know why. Maybe it was the excitement finally boiling over in my legs. Who could say? I just kept running. I ran all the way to the elevator. I pressed the down button and took in deep breaths. Okay, calm down! The divorce just went public this morning. You've known all along that their marriage was over before it began. So don't act so surprised it's happening! I took in another deep breath and strangely felt better. When the elevator opened up, I turned and walked away. Maybe I don't need to go outside after all.

When I made it back to the office, all of my friends and Katherine stood around waiting for me. I looked at them confused.

"Hey guys," I said. "What's going on?" Nessa stepped forward, smiling. I noticed that she had my cell phone in her hand. I blinked for a moment.

"Okay, so..." I said. Nessa pushed the phone further into my hand.

"Answer it!" she said. I still didn't get it.

"Why?" I asked. Nessa pushed the phone to my face.

"ANSWER IT!" she nearly yelled. I nodded at her.

"Okay, okay..." I mumbled. Then, I took my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Rosy!" a familiar voice exclaimed on the other line. My heart leapt in joy.

"Petey?" I asked.

"Hi baby!"

"Where are you?" (I could hear my friends giggling in the background. They are up to something. I just know it.)

"Look out the window."

"Huh?" I walked over to the back window and looked out. Petey stood in the parking lot, looking up and waving at me. I thought that I would faint in excitement.

"You came all this way to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did!" he said. I didn't know what to think at first. I blinked hard to see if I was dreaming or not. I was really flying to the moon when I found that it was a reality. Petey and I are really together now. Petey and I are really together now. Petey and I are really together now! I just... can't... believe it!

"Hang on, I'll be right down!" I said. I raced out the room with my phone in my ears.

"Go get him, Rosy!" I heard Duncan yell behind me. I nodded as I ran all the way back to the elevator. I pressed the down button and forced myself to calm down. I breathed in deep as the elevator doors opened wide. I walked right through like a graduate getting their paper. I pressed the ground floor and the ride began. My heart counted down to my new future with Pete. We won the fight. I can't believe that we actually won!

The doors opened on the ground floor. I hurried out through the glass front doors. Pete stood there waiting for me. He gave me a charming little smile.

"What's up?" he asked. I couldn't hold back anymore. I raced forward and embraced him wildly.

"Whoa!" my lovely emo bassist boyfriend exclaimed. "I didn't know you were that happy to see me!" I looked up at him smiling.

"Of course, silly!" I said. "Why wouldn't I be?" Pete smiled and nodded at me comment. He gently patted me on the head.

"Can't argue there," he said. I cuddled up close to his chest. In a few seconds, I lifted my head and shared a kiss with my new official boyfriend. He happily kissed me back. Did people see us? I don't know and you know what, I don't care! They are going to find out about us anyway!

Thought That I was Going Crazy
Sign up to rate and review this story