Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Club Fight

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Here is it. The final battle of Rose VS. Ashlee. May the best one win. One more chapter before it's all over.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-04-21 - Updated: 2010-04-22 - 1708 words - Complete

0Unrated
Club Fight:

The night of the showdown came within hours. This event was to take place at Club Angel's. This was a new place that just opened tonight. Pete and Rose arranged to meet there as planned. Her friends came along for back-up. Rose sat in the reserved booth, waiting for her date. Duncan and Vanessa went all out for her tonight. Rose looked like a queen tonight. She had on a short red dress that drew attention to her classic figure. The top perked up her happy chest. Her waist looked hugged sweetly in the middle. The rest just showed off her slender dark caramel mocha legs. She wore red kitten heels with this dress. Like usual, Duncan did her hair and make-up. The "stylists" were impressed with their work.

"How do I look?" Rose asked she modeled for her friends in her room. Duncan and Vanessa grinned at their work.

"Beautiful!" Nessa replied. Duncan grinned and gave her a thumbs up. Rose took in a deep breath.

"Think we can do this?" she asked. Her friends looked at her with ambition in her eyes. Nessa flashed a grin at her.

"We've got it all covered!" she replied. Rose looked at her slightly nervous. "I was afraid of that..." she thought. But, the woman didn't complain tonight. She needed all of the help that she could get tonight. She and Pete were going up against Ashlee, after all. She breathed in heavily once again. Duncan noticed her face. He gave her a calm little smile.

"It's okay Rose," her best friend said. "We will all be there to have your back." The star smiled at him. That was the truth enough for her. She clapped her hand together.

"Okay then!" Rose answered. "Let's get this over." The stylist friends nodded. Rose marched forward out the door. The other two followed behind. So now, Rose sat at the table in Club Angel's, waiting for her date to show up. She looked at her cell phone. Pete had left her a text message earlier.

"I will be a little late, showing up. Wait for me," Rose read over again. She tried to keep herself together long enough to stay focused for battle. She knew that she had her friends to back her up the whole time. Her confidence was at an all-time high tonight. So much so, that Rose wished that the battle would start right away. Unfortunately, she would get her wish right... about... now.

"Hey bitch!" someone yelled at her. Rose quickly jerked her head up. Ashlee stormed all the way over to her. The journalist's friends watched from all around the club.

"Trouble at three o'clock," Nessa whispered to Robyn.

"I know," the Canadian whispered back. "I feels it." Rose sat up straight as the soon-to-be ex marched up to her table.

"Yes?" the journalist asked. Ashlee gave her a death glare.

"And what the hell do you think you're doing here?!?" she barked. Rose gave her an innocent shrug.

"I'm waiting for my date," she answered merely. "I didn't know that was illegal in this state."

"If it's with my husband!"

"He doesn't love you anymore! Just sign the papers and let him go!"

"Never!"

"And why not?"

"Pete loves me and we're having this baby! And you aren't going to tear us apart, you whore!" Rose lightly shook her head at her rival.

"Ashlee, you are so much in denial right now. Pete stopped loving you a longer time ago and now he wants out. Why can't you just face that?" Oh, that really sent Ashlee over the edge. She grabbed Rose by the arm and yanked her to her feet. The other woman looked around confused.

"What are you doing?!?" she yelled.

"It's time for you to go!" Ashlee snapped.

"Let me go!!!" Rose barked. The soon-to-be ex didn't listen. She dragged her rival all the way to the front door.

"Uh-oh! The viper has moved in!" Duncan whispered.

"What do we do?" Noriko asked.

"Move into positions for payback!" Vanessa commanded.

"Right!" the friends agreed. Everyone moved into different positions at the bar. Ashlee shoved Rose out the back door and into a small, dark alley. The journalist turned to her rival. Ashlee grinned at her, thinking she had won.

"Good night!" she said. Then, Ashlee shut the door right into Rose's face. The journalist stared at the door for a long moment. "Right..." she thought. Rose walked back around to the club entrance. She was about to walk back in when the bouncer blocked her in her path.

"Sorry ma'am, I cannot let you in," he said. Rose raised an eyebrow at him.

"But I'm waiting for my date," she said. "He expects me to be in there."

"I'm sorry," the bouncer repeated. "But I was told not to let you here."

"But who?" Rose asked.

"I'm not allowed to say," he said. That said so much right there. Ashlee must have bribed the bouncer to keep the journalist out of the club. "That bitch!" she thought. Rose turned back to the bouncer.

"Listen, you have to let me in," she tried to reason. "My date's going to be here any minute not. If I'm not in there, he's going to wonder where I am. So you have to let me in!"

"I can't," he said.

"Please!"

"No! Now, please leave."

"What's going on here?" a voice asked behind them. Both Rose and the bouncer looked up right away. Pete walked over to them. The bouncer quickly straightened up.

"Uh, Pete! This woman wants to get back in after your wife killed her out!" he said quickly. Pete looked at him oddly.

"Why is that?" he asked. The big, tall man looked at Pete nervously.

"She wouldn't say!" the bouncer blurted out. "She just gave me a hundred dollars to keep this woman out." The emo bass player took Rose by the hand.

"Don't worry," he said. "She's with me." The bouncer nodded right away.

"I'm so sorry!" he said. "I didn't know!" The big guy moved aside and let the couple walk through. Rose looked at him smiling. The final battle would kick up now!

Back in the club, Ashlee was in hell. Nessa and the rest of Rose's friends drove her mad. First, Nessa kept walking by and "accidentally" spilling drinks all over the pregnant woman. Once was understandable, but multiple times triggered suspicion. The next time Nessa came around, Ashlee grabbed her by the arm. The blonde general turned around slowly.

"Yes?" she asked innocently. Ashlee began to see red.

"Will you stop spilling your drinks on me?!?" she barked. Nessa raised an eyebrow at her.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, you bitch!" the soon-to-be ex barked.

"Help!" Nessa screamed. "Ashlee is going to assault me!" The tart quickly let go of the journalist. Nessa smirked at her.

"Good girl," she whispered. Then, she walked further down the bar. Ashlee glared at her coldly. Round one down. It all got worse from her there. Rose's friends kept talking about Pete leaving Ashlee for Rose. At first, the tart tried to ignore them. But as the night wore on, Ashlee couldn't take it anymore. (It doesn't take much to push a pregnant woman over the edge.) The second to final straw took place in the ladies' room. Ashlee went there to escape from Rose's pals. But, Beth and Rachel were already in there waiting for her. The tart took ten minutes to take a breath in a stall. The other two women timed their attack perfectly.

"Hey Rach."

"Yes Beth?"

"Tell me, is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Is Pete really leaving Ashlee for... oh, what is that girl's name?" There was a slight pause. Rachel thought about that for a moment.

"Rose?" Beth nodded quickly.

"Yeah, that's her!"

"I wonder why."

"You think he doesn't love her anymore."

"Seems that way."

"Maybe it is." Ashlee really began to snap at this point. She stormed out of the stall to the journalists.

"SHUT UP!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!" she screamed at them. "PETE'S NOT LEAVING ME FOR THAT SKANK!!! HE LOVES ME AND WE'RE HAVING THIS BABY!!! SO SHUT UP, IT'S ALL LIES!!!" She stormed out of the bathroom in rage. Beth and Rachel watched her do so. They giggled when the door slammed shut.

The slam dunk came when Ashlee came back out on the dance floor for a nasty little surprise. She saw Pete and Rose dancing together like a real couple. That really set the soon-to-be ex off. She pushed through the crowd and marched straight up to the soon-to-be official couple. She violently grabbed Rose by the arm.

"Hey bitch!" she snapped. "I thought I kicked you out of here!" The tart tried to drag the journalist out of the club again, but this time Rose broke away from her.

"And who are you to kick me out of Club Angel's?" she challenged. "I have as much as a right to be here with my date!" Ashlee really saw red now.

"Bitch, you are lucky I am pregnant right now!" she yelled. The tart was just about to attack again when Pete stepped between the two women. Ashlee looked at him in rage.

"Pete! What are you doing?!?" she snapped. Her soon-to-be ex-husband looked at her.

"Ashlee, what's going on?" he asked.

"Here's what's going on buddy!" she barked. "The day this baby is born is the day that serve your ties with that bitch and psycho friends! You got me? So it's me or her! Take your pick!" Rose's friends all sat at the bar watching. Pete didn't have to think about that at all.

"Her," he said without blinking. Ashlee stared at him in shock.

"WHAT?!?" she yelled.

"H-E-R, herrr," Pete said to her as if she didn't understand English. "You got me?" Ashlee stood there staring at him for a moment. Then, she screamed aloud in rage and stormed out of the club. Rose's friends cheered silently to themselves. They had won the fight. Ashlee Simpson had now set Pete Wentz free. Now, Pete and Rose could become a couple.

It's Not Your Fault, So Please Stop Your Crying Now
Sign up to rate and review this story