Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

The Wind Cries Mary

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis feels bad for what has happened to Kayla. Nice and short for everybody. Two more chapters left.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2010-04-13 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 506 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Wind Cries Mary:

I rode my bike over to Kayla's house. It's empty now. Child services came and took Kayla away this morning after Keisha got the news from our lawyer. That's good for me, but... I can't help, but to think I just made the problem even worse. I voiced my thoughts to Rose when I got home this morning. (I'm not going to talk about her friends been there. That's beside the point. I'm talking about Kayla and I here.)

"It's not your fault," my sister reasoned with me. "It was an accident and Kayla needed to be a better place than that... hussy. Everyone in Miami knew that Kayla was going to get taken away from her. We just didn't expect it to be so soon." I sure wish that I could say it helped. But, it didn't.

I left my bike at the open gate and walked up the path. I sat down on the front step. It feels colder than usual today. This mess is snowballing with each day that passes by. Everyone is in trouble here. Ms. Fox is going to jail for neglect and child endangerment. Her boyfriend is going down for drug possession, child endangerment, and couple of other felonies that escape me at the moment. Kayla is going out of the neighborhood into the wetlands of Miami. That's not the worst part, however. My princess is not angry with me because of what happened. She refuses to hang out or talk to me. I worried that she hates me.

I found her in the park this morning. I walked over to her, but she looked at me with eyes of the devil. I felt myself tremble all over. I wanted to run away, but I couldn't leave her sitting all alone.

"Kayla, I'm so sorry..." I began to say.

"Just go away!" she yelled. "You've done enough!" My heart ached at those words.

"But, I'm sorry!" I tried again.

"GO AWAY!!!" she yelled again. I just stood there staring at her. Kayla looked down at her feet. I looked on at her in sorrow. I had really done it this time. There was no way in hell I could fix this damage.

"They are taking me away from my mom!" she yelled. "I'm going to have to live with some grandma I don't even know!" My girlfriend broke down crying.

"Kayla, I'm sorry..." I said once more.

"Just go away and leave me alone!" she cried. "You're making me mad!"

"Kayla..." I said.

"F**K OFF!!!" she yelled as she threw sand at me. That was motive enough to make me leave her alone. So now, I am sitting on her empty porch, all alone and feeling sorry for myself. Ms. Fox and her boyfriend are long gone. They might get arrested if they don't come back in time for the trial. Kayla will be moving in with her grandma in four days. Damn it! And it's all because of me!

He's Gonna Start a War
Sign up to rate and review this story