Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Stake Out

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After Ashlee starting threatening her, Rose calls her friends over to stay the night with for protection. Three more chapters to go before it's over.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-11 - Updated: 2010-04-12 - 1775 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stake Out:

By this afternoon, Rose started getting threatening phone calls from Ashlee. The mother-to-be was pissed. At first, the calls were just minor. But, the calls kept snowballing. Pete's soon-to-be ex just wouldn't quit.

"You stay away from my husband, you home-wrecking bitch!"

"If you come near Pete again, I'll skin you alive!"

"Stay away from Pete! We're having a baby and you're going to ruin that!"

"If you destroy our marriage, I'll sue the shit out of you!"

"I will kill you if you walk off with my husband you ugly bitch!" Rose tried her best to ignore the harassment. But, Ashlee just wouldn't quit. Over time, Rose became worried. Ashlee being pregnant didn't help the situation at all either. The journalist was worried that Ashlee would actually try to kill her. That fear heightened by that night.

Rose came home that night. (The poor woman had been avoiding her house for the rest of evening. Ashlee might call her there. Plus, Keisha went out somewhere for the evening and Davis was either at Charlie's or Kayla's. So, Rose was alone tonight.) She noticed that the answering machine was blinking. Rose was scared to press play at first. "What if Ashlee got my number?" she thought in worry. Nah, that couldn't be, could it? Only one way to know. So, she hit play.

First Message:

"Hey Mrs. Andrews, it's me Mr. Clark. Great news, it looks like we can get Davis' case overthrown out after all. The fire was an accident and Ms. Fox just cashed in a fat home insurance check for the fire. Plus, she is looking like an unfit mother. Whether you want to call social services is up to you. But, it looks like we can get the case thrown out. I couldn't wait to tell. Call me back when you get this."

Rose relaxed some. That was only the lawyer Keisha called to help out with the Fox house mess. Good that they would get the case thrown out. Better that Kayla would go to a better home potentially. That was great news.

Next Message:

"Hey Kiki, it's Paul. I know you'll be with me by the time you get this. But, I'm going to make this call anyway. I missed your call yesterday. How are things with Davis? I hope you can get the trial thrown out. If not, I hope you win. I can't wait to see you this evening. I've got to go now, somebody is at my door. Love you, bye-bye."

Rose was both relieved and confused. Who was Paul? Then, it slowly hit her. This was Mr. Green at the drug store. "Oh!" she thought happily. "Keisha has a boyfriend now!" It looks like she'll have to tell Davis and put Mr. Green through a couple of tests to see if he's good enough for their aunt. (Okay and maybe for a little fun in between. No harm done, really!)

Next Message:

"Hey bitch! I've got myself a good lawyer! You better do the same because you're going to lose big time! I'll see to it that you are ruined. You'll regret ever seeing Pete! You're going down, bitch! I'll see to it myself!"

Rose really panicked. Ashlee had gotten her home number and now making threats there. This was not good. Not good at all. "I won't be able to sleep tonight!" Rose thought. She made up her mind from there. The journalist picked up her cell phone and made many phone calls to her friends.

"Hello guys," she said. "Ashlee has really lost it. I really need you to come over." For the next few minutes, Rose waited for her friends to arrive. She unplugged the answering machine just to be safe. The woman cut the lights off and lit one candle to make it look like no one was home. She even kept a knife right by her side. Ashlee seemed pissed off enough to come by the house and kill her. Rose just hoped she didn't know where she lived. That would just be Hell waiting to happen. Rose fidgeted some. "Come on," she thought. "Don't think about the worst!" Of course, saying or thinking that never helps! It only means things worse. Rose only hoped her friends would get here soon.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. Rose tried her best to keep herself calm.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"It's only me," a voice croaked on the other side. Rose relaxed again.

"And me!" another voice said. The woman crawled over and opened the door. Greg and Morgan sat on the other side looking in. Rose was overjoyed.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're here!" she said.

"Yeah, we got you're call," Greg said. "Everything the matter?" Rose trembled a little bit. She played the messages on her cell phone. Greg and Morgan looked pale.

"She's mad," Morgan said.

"Yes, now come in quick!" Rose said. The couple hurried inside. The journalist closed the door behind them. In a few minutes, the whole party had shown up at her house. Sakura was the last one to arrive. Rose let her in.

"Sakura!" she said happily. "So glad you're here! Come in, everyone else is waiting." She nodded her head at her friend.

"Gladly," Sakura said. Then, she went inside. Rose closed the door behind her. Everyone sat around on the floor in the living room around the coffee table. Garth had brought some cards for the crew to play with. The boys were all still playing while the girls watched. They looked up when they heard the door shut. Sakura looked around at everyone.

"Hi guys," she said.

"Hi Sakura!" they all greeted.

"Join the party!" Garry said. "I am so beating these guys!"

"You wish!" Duncan declared. "Check my hand!" Garry looked at the deal.

"Bastard!" he swore. Duncan grinned at him in pride.

"Read it and wipe!" he declared. The others laughed. Sakura laughed along with them. But then, she noticed Carmen sitting with Adam. The glow became lost from her face.

"What's she doing here?!?" she asked. Carmen sneered at her.

"Adam asked me to come along," she said as she cuddled up close to her boyfriend. The poor guy looked nervous.

"Uh... yeah..." he mumbled. "It's true..." Sakura glared at him. Her night was now spoiled. Rose noticed her face.

"Come on, don't be like that, Sakura!" she said. "Just stay and enjoy the night." Sakura didn't move at first. Everyone waited on, nervously.

"Fine, I'll stay!" she said at last. Everyone breathed out easily. The last thing they needed was to worry about both Ashlee and Sakura all in one night. The party returned to life after that. The night was filled with chatter.

"Ha! I win again, Garry!"

"What? You must have cheated, Duncan!"

"No, you're luck is crappy tonight." Garry huffed.

"I don't want to play anymore!" Duncan smirked at him.

"Aw, are you quitting to be a big baby?" Garry threw down his cards and turned to Rose.

"You got anything to eat here?"

"Sure, let me check." Rose walked into her kitchen. The others waited. Rose returned with some snacks and some juices. The others looked on overjoyed. Rachel raised an eyebrow at her.

"That all you have? No alcohol?"

"No, I live with a church-going health nut, remember? So no beer. Take it or leave it!" Rachel sighed.

"Fine! I'll take it!" Rose smiled at her.

"Smart choice." Rose passed out the food and drinks. Everyone ate and drank up right away. The fun went late into the night until everyone went to sleep on the floor. Morgan looked over at Greg.

"Psst, Greg. Are you awake?" The man slowly opened his eyes some.

"Yes, why?" Morgan crawls over to him.

"I'm feeling horny!" Greg looked at her in surprise.

"What? Now?" Morgan giggled. She kissed him on the lips.

"Why not? Everyone else is sleeping now."

"Yeah but, they are there."

"So? Makes it more kinky that way. So what do you say?" Greg thought about it for a moment. His girlfriend was right; it did sound rather kinky. It wouldn't hurt to try it.

"Well... alright." Morgan became thrilled.

"Yay!" She climbed on top of him and kissed him on the lips. Greg kissed her back. The kisses went on as Morgan moved down to his waist. Her boyfriend slowly trembled as she slowly undid his pants. He tried his best to keep still.

"Hey, some of us are trying to sleep here. Do that on your own time." The couple looked up and saw Mandy glaring right at them through tired eyes. Greg felt a little sheepish now.

"Sorry about that." Mandy went right back to sleep. Morgan climbed back up next to her boyfriend.

"Some other time?" Greg nodded.

"Yeah." The couple went to sleep beside each other. Activity after that ceased for the night. The best part? Ashlee didn't call back for the rest of the night.

By morning, the door bell rang. Everyone woke up and looked around. Duncan turned to his best friend.

"Think it's her?" Rose trembled a bit.

"Hope not." She turned to the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me Pete!" The crew relaxed a little bit. Rose still wasn't certain.

"Are you alone?"

"Yes." Rose slowly stood up and walked over to the door. She peeked out and saw that Pete was truly alone this morning. His girlfriend opened the door a crack.

"It's you." She stepped outside and hugged the Emo rocker. Pete hugged her back.

"I am so sorry Ashlee put you through all of this trouble." Rose looked up at him desperately.

"So what do we do?" Pete lightly took her cheeks into his hand.

"Let's take care of this once and for all tonight." Rose raised an eyebrow at him.

"How?"

"Come out to the club tonight. We'll tell Ashlee together." Rose's eyes lit up quickly.

"Really? You mean it?" Pete kissed her on the lips. Rose kissed him back surprised. He lightly pulled away.

"Does that convince you?" Rose smiled at him warmly.

"Can my friends come?"

"Sure."

"Want to come in?"

"Alright." Rose led Pete inside. He looked at all of the crew.

"Hey guys." The crew all waved at him, smiling. They had just heard the conversation outside. But, this was not a time for celebration. For the final battle tonight drew near! They all needed to get ready to defeat the wicked witch so that knight and princess could live happily ever after. (Cheesy, but it called for it! So get off me!)

I Press Trigger, I Don't Press People Button
Sign up to rate and review this story