Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Beast and The Harlot

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-29 - Updated: 2010-04-29 - 751 words

0Unrated
Best chapter I've written so far I think. What do you think?


Gerard’s P.O.V
“No! No! I refuse, I fucking refuse Aariz!“I spat. The whole camp turned around and stared at us. Aariz lowered his head.
“Campers, I am sorry to inform you that we shall be returning home earlier than expected.” He announced, and whines were heard. “There has been fierce attacks on hikers and one of our own has gone missing. We have informed his family, and the police, we shall be leaving very soon. I suggest you pack now.” He walked swiftly back to his cabin. I fuming. I am not leaving until I find Ray, if it kills me or not.

*
“I want to come with you Gerard!” Waqaar whined.
“You can’t ’Qar, you just can’t. Something could happen to you! No!” I shouted.

Waqaar wanted to come with me to find Ray once again. I had it planned - I too would disappear as they were about to go on the bus, that way they might not notice. Then I would hunt for Ray, it really isn’t a very safe or good plan, hell it’s a crap plan but he’s my best friend and I am in no way leaving him. Even if I find his dead body.

“I’m coming with you, whether you like it or not. I’m not letting you get hurt G,” Waqaar looked at me with such longing in his eyes. I looked away, “please” he whispered, “I know that my Schizophrenia doesn’t help, but remember the pills Aariz gave me? Well, they were my anxiety pills and such, so it’s sort of under control,” he pleaded.
“Okay, but I’m warning you, it won’t be a stroll in the park,” I growled.

We set off, once Aariz and Shimah had counted heads and were getting onto the bus, it was actually getting slightly dark at this point.
Stupidly enough, I forgot were we would sleep, and only had little food and water. I didn’t think what would happen…

Ray’s P.O.V
I woke up by someone gently massaging the small of my bare back. My eyes snapped open, remember just where I am. I jump up and surely enough, see Sawib laying beside me, once again, naked. I tumbled out of the bed.

“What the fuck?” I snapped. I am completely and utterly sick of this guy. I actually mean it, he has pushed me around, beat me up, and raped me. I cringe at the sound of that word. But he did.
“Yes, well I guess I did say I would tell you about everything today, didn’t I?” Sawib said. I sat, shocked. He sounded normal, civilianised even.
“You see,” he continued, “the Llreary, which means in our language, Worshippers of All; we worship three Gods; the God of Light, the God of Patience, and the God of Strength, our ways are very different to the ways of you people. We have special traditions when someone joins the Llreary or when someone High wants someone, we have to test their strength, they have to be strong, but not strong enough to be able to control their Master, they have to have patience, they have to be innocent, it also helps if they are attractive. They should fear their Master, until their Master fully accepts them, when the Master thinks they are ready. Then the Master will officially make them theirs and if they still fear their Master, then the Master will either kill them, or give them to someone else.
You my dear, have proven to be strong, patient and you were innocent. Do you remember the beatings? The attack on your friend? Yes, that all proved that you were strong. You listen to my orders, you did not fight back, you are patient. I brought you back here, because some buffoon asked if you were mine, he was lucky I didn’t strike him. Soon, you will live like us and live under our Gods, you are mine,” He stroked a thumb over my cheek, “you will be known as Nibe and you will answer under that name. Come now sleep some more,” and he powerfully dragged me into bed again, he told me to be silent and began to take off my clothes, my body was stiff and my mind blank. He pulled me against his naked body and slept.
Sign up to rate and review this story