Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Sweet Child O' Mine

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

"Everything will make sense tomorrow" I heard a whisper.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 812 words

1Exciting
Ray’s P.O.V
I still cried, and cried, and cried. The tears wont’ stop. I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know why this is happening. I don’t know where I am. I don’t know who these people are. I want it to stop. Is it punishment for turning my back on Allah like my other half of the family says?
These people had to be from somewhere warm at least. Considering they’re all black or tanned. I don’t care much either, I just want them to leave me alone. After Sawib was finished with me, he strolled out of the room as if nothing had happened. The door was bolted closed and minutes later I heard cheering and clapping. Nothing makes sense. I figured out I must be in some abandoned warehouse, it looks like it anyway. I’m still trying to cope with the fact I got raped by a man. It was the most horrid thing that’s ever happened to me in my life. It scared me how I’m taking it so lightly though. It felt like he has some power over me, it feels like I’m his.
The door flew opened with a long bang. I jumped and stared as Sky entered the room and roughly gripped me by the arm and dragged me out of the room. I was brought into the same room that Sawib stood on my chest, and again there was a crowd of people.
“Get on your knees and lower your head” Sky told me and forced me to my knees. I lowered my head and I heard African drums banging, I could feel the glow of fire torches and the crowd of people started to chant, in some language I didn’t know. My heart was thumping in my chest, it felt like my ribs were going to break. I tried to calm down, but I just couldn’t. I looked up and saw the crowd begin to part in the middle. Sawib was whisking down through the cleared pathway, naked yet again. I lowered my head.
He started to talk in the unknown language and stood in front of me. He raised his knee, and kneed me in the face, causing my nose to give a sickening crack and I fall back. I clutch my nose and stood back up. Something was telling me not to shout or screamed. But the pain was slowly taking over, as soon as I was about to say something again, Sawib kicked me in the ribs, I fell, gasping. I rolled onto my back and wheezed. I staggered to stand up again, he kicked me in the shins. There was blood all over the show now. My nose was bleeding badly. A rough hand gripped me back the neck and forced me to stand up and then gripped me back the hair and forced my head up, making me face the crowd. They began to clap again. Sawib took me by surprise and pushed his lips against my own, forcing his tongue into my mouth. The crowd went silent, I couldn’t push him off. He broke away.
“Nyig kui dionlde?” A small man shouted from the crowd. The crowd gasped in horror.
“PHOL! NYIG KUI JUIKE!” Sawib screamed out. “Come!” He barked at me and entwined my hand in his. What the hell, I thought to myself and was hurried out of the room.
I was to frightened to ask, but I did nevertheless. “Where are you bringing me?” I whimper.
“To where I live” he says angrily back. He stops and wraps his arms around me again, “close your eyes” I did as I was told and then fell again, on a soft, plush carpet. I slowly peak out. The room was decorated in a violent red colour with a four-poster bed with velvet covers. The curtains, the carpet, the door, everything was red. The cupboards and drawers were a rich mahogany colour.
“Sleep now, juike” Sawib lifted me off the floor and onto the bed, stipped me off my clothes but my boxers and put the blanket over me. I didn’t protest, I felt dizzy and sick and far, far, too tired. I feel asleep quickly.
"Everything will make sense tomorrow" I heard a whisper.


Are you confused? Call the hotline on 0800-what-the-fuck.
If anyone who reads this says they've read far more weirder stories. They are lying so much.
So guys, tell me what you think. Where do you think this story is going? Who is this guy? Who are these people? What are they doing? What language is that? I can only answer that question for now, that language is no language at all. I made it up. Ha. You have no idea who hard it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story