Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

But it was dark, dull, with a bad atmosphere.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-01 - Updated: 2010-04-01 - 549 words

1Exciting
Yeyy! It's back! Again! Woo-hoo.

Ray’s P.O.V
I nod my head back and fourth, oh no, no, no, no…not Gerard. The Naked Man’s arms tightened around my waist and pulled me tighter to his chest. We were hiding behind a large tree, watching them. They were doing something to Gerard, “close you eyes” he hissed in my ear. I did as I was told and closed them. It felt like there was no air, no oxygen and then I opened them and was dropped on the floor. I looked around, I was back in the prison. I wasn’t entirely sure what this place actually was, nor am I itching to find out. But it was dark, dull, with a bad atmosphere.
“Sawib, what now?” One of the little followers asked.
Sawib (Naked Man) shot him a glare. “Sky, leave!” Sky did as he was told, and left.
Sawib sat on the floor, I was still laying on my stomach, not daring to move. He moved closer to me and sat on my lower back. He slid one of his hands up my shirt, caressing my bare back. I shut my eyes tight. “Sit up” he barked. I obeyed him, and sat up. He moved off me, “Take off your shirt.”
My eyes bulged out of my sockets. “W-what?” He lifted his hand, with a grim look on his face. I quickly took off my shirt and he pushed me back onto the ground and sat on my lower half again, I felt him lean forward and he began to nibble my shoulder. I block all of my thoughts out of my head, my muscles stiffened. I bite my lip as I felt him massage my shoulder with his tongue.
I moaned in disgust, he flipped me over, so fast I didn’t even realise, he was now straddling my hips. “Stop…” I mumbled. He smirked and slid his hand down my trousers. I felt sick raise up my throat. Sawib laughed as he stripped me. Ridding all my pride.
“You’ve never been entered? I can tell” he growled in my ear.
I howled in pain as he entered me. My muscles tightening around him. Tears leaked out of my eyes, he wasn’t going to stop.

Gerard’s P.O.V
My stomach was churning and I didn’t know why. I kept throwing up. Waqaar was at my side, rubbing the small of my back as I leaned over a bucket, puking up anything that’s ever entered my system.
“I think - I think I’m finished.” I said, wiping my mouth. Waqaar wrapped his arms around me and I didn’t object, I just lay my head against his chest. “I’m sorry” I murmur, “about the other night.” He shook his head, “it’s fine” he told me. I was to weak to argue back.
“How’s it going?” Aariz waltzed over, raising his eyebrow. Much to my surprise, Waqaar didn’t release his hold on me. Aariz held out a bottle of pills, Waqaar let go of me and took them and thanked him slightly.
“Gerard, I want a word with you” Aariz waved his hand and walked away. I nodded at Waqaar and followed after Aariz.
Sign up to rate and review this story