Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

Pain

by Lue95

Matt promised something he couldn't keep. Now he has to go through the feeling of anger for Mello. But this time it will be worse then the last time.

Category: Death Note - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-04-30 - Updated: 2010-05-01 - 1244 words

?Blocked
Ch 6:Pain
Warning: Extreme violence


I was becoming worried, Mello had left my house over an hour ago to get us some gas station food and he hasn't came back yet. Now don't get me wrong i'm not over protecive right now, the gas station is a half a mile away and it does not take an hour to walk a mile. But anyway I was debating on if I should go find him, the walk to the gas station is pretty simple. You walk down the main street and turn left and its on the corner. Not that hard, I sighed and stood up from my bed.

I was already walking down my street in no time looking for my blonde. The house was on the main street as was Mello's apartment complex, I was walking pretty fast passing the alley by the apartments when I heard someone cry out. I stopped in my tracks looking down the alley seeing a group of guys crowding around someone who was curled up on the floor. I squinted my eyes at the person, that's when I noticed his blonde hair.

I couldn't register what I was doing all I knew was that my legs where moving forward and I had my fist up. I heard myself yell "Get the fuck away!" and then my fist went forward and hit a guy in the back of his head. The guy cried out and turned toward me but I already kicked his stomach. I watched him fall to the ground coughing and his buddies glared at me. I looked down at my blonde and I almost cried out at his sight. Dirty, bloody, whimpering. I growled looking at the other four guys.

They gave a smirk to me and charged, I quickly let my senses go from the years of being beaten. I tensed up my body and threw myself forward punching one in the stomach. He cried out and I felt two of the four grab my arms and pull me back. "Motherfuckers!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and I threw my body back. The two not expecting it they fell back loosing their grips. I threw my body around and grabbed their hands and I pushed them back and twisted. "ARG!" They groaned in pain as I heard their wrists being to snap.

"Get off them!" The other three said hitting my back. I cried out as I was pumpled into the ground with kicks and punches. It was Like that house all of over again. At first I didn't know what to do, I was scared, so scared but I couldn't scream or try to fight back. All I could see was him.

He was still curled up but his face was now turned to me, his eyes blank from blacking out this image. It scared me the most, that he was so scared that he was blacking out this situation. I knew I had to get up, I had to hurt these five, make them pay. At that point my vision was fuzzy from the adrenaline I was beginning to feel. I listened to their words as the spat on me as they kicked and mocked me.

That's when I think I lost my mind momentarily. I could feel myself begin to laugh evily, and they stopped and I rolled onto my back and I looked up at them. "You don't have any idea what in the hell your doing do you?" I asked and I jumped up kicking one in the nuts, he cringed in pain and slammed my heel down onto his chest. He screamed in pain as I continued to slam my heel feeling his ribs crack under my heel. "Fucker!" One said grabbing my shoulder and turned me around about to punch me. I countered first slamming my fist into his stomach his body arching away.

He held his stomach as he backed away and I punched the center of his back watching him fall to the ground with a grunt. The three guys gasped slightly as I looked at them, "Well what is this? Scared?" I said looking at them with a smile, "The guy you tried to kill at the high school...he was right your a fucking demon!" One of them said and it blinked in my mind that I had nearly killed one of the students for hurting mello only months ago. I gritted my teeth walking to one of them. They backed away in terror as I grabbed one by the neck, "If any one of you think you can hurt My mello you are sadly mistaken. If you ever come near him ever again I'll kill you. And it will be the worse death you could ever think of." I said knowing that i was going to far.

I let go of the guy and they scrambled to help up their friends as they struggled off. I looked down at Mello as he trembled. I sighed kneeling down lifting his head up to look at me. He was panting his eyes gaining color. "Matt," He whispeared and I kissed his pale bruised forehead. "I'm sorry, so sorry," I said picking him up suddenly feeling the bruises on my own body. I hissed in pain as I stood holding the broken Mello.

He imeadently pressed his face to my chest and I struggled up the street to my house. I was in pain, not from the kicks and the punches but the fact that Mello was hurt. Again, and I told him it wouldn't happen again. That hurt me the worse that I had proven that I was Worthless, that I had no point. I swallowed dryly as I entered the house seeing my cousin on the couch. "Matt!" She said running to me and Mello. "Get some bandages and peroxide," I said walking to my room shakily trying to keep a hold on Mello. Don't get it wrong he wasn't heavy but it was the fact that I had used all my stregth in that fight.

Everything I had against five guys and it was exahuating. I placed Mello on my bed kissing his bruised and scrapped finger tips. "I'm sorry," I whispeared as I felt a tear go down my face. I kept my lips to his fingers as his other hand stroked my hair. "I know," he whispeared in pain coughing. I closed my eyes tightly as Elizabeth walked in holding our first aid kit.

I had Elizabeth help me bandage my little blonde as he cried out in pain from the peroxide. Every cry was a stab to my broken heart. The cries from a broken body to a broken heart. When we were done Elizabeth left my room closing the door. "Come on Mello I'll put some new clothes on you," I said sitting him up. I quickly grabbed him one of my shirts and a pair of boxers as I undressed him slowly. Once I was done I laid by him and as gently as I could I picked him up and placed him on my chest as I rubbed away the soreness of his body.

This was a worse pain then I had ever felt. Worse then quitting heroine, worse then being beaten with a bat. Worse then anything I had ever felt. Him in pain was my pain and I felt it all.
Sign up to rate and review this story