Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

September 22nd

by Lue95 0 reviews

Matt is slowly turning from his scowling angry self into a normal teenager. Someone he is not afraid of and it all began on a day the day he decided to be with Mello.

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2010-03-04 - Updated: 2010-03-05 - 1122 words

1Hot
Warning: Yaoi, and violence

Ch.6: September 22nd

I for some reason felt so calm....so happy. My breathing was calm, my mind was calm everything was just so nice. My aunt had gotten a hold of a queen size bed for me and put it in my room putting my couch into the corner of the room, and replacing where it used to be with my new bed. It was my first bed since i was at least five years old. I sighed looking to the side of me seeing him.

He was perfect so god damn beautiful. I smiled kissing the side of his neck, then his shoulder. He was asleep like always, he loved to sleep whenever i saw him he was most likely asleep. I continued kissing at his neck and shoulder making my way to his lips. "mmm Matt," I heard Mello murmer as i kissed his lips. I smiled moving his hair away from his face. He opened his eyes and blushed slightly. "Can i talk to you about something?" he asked sitting up.

I sat up next to him. "Sure." I said and he leaned on me. "Me and you have been doing things like this for a while....and i was wondering if it would be okay if we could actually take that step where yeah know...me and you can say were going out." he said looking up at me and I blushed looking away. Me and Mello were already practically dating I mean every since I did those things to him that day, we have never been apart. I walk him everywhere i pick him up all the time. We kiss, hug, make out and a whole bunch of other ungodly things.

"Like make it offical?" I asked looking up at him. I always thought on dating was that, you had to like that person first and know you liked them. You had to be able to support that person and always be understanding to their feelings, and if you cheat it's over. There's no two ways about it. "I want to be able to say i'm going out with you...well not to my foster mom she still doesn't know i'm gay But you understand right? Matt I....I think i'm falling in love with you." He said and i jumped.

Those three words. They hold so much things. It should only be said if it is real because those three words hold dear feelings. No one has ever said that to me. Not one person not even Elizabeth because she knew that if she said it, it wouldn't matter I needed someone to actually love me. Not as family or a friend but as a lover. And here Mello just said those dear, dear words. I opened my mouth to say something but i only closed it again. What was i suppose to say. Could i put all my feelings inside something like that?

But i'm barely reavealing my feelings to him. I frowned feeling suddenly irrated. I looked at him and he sighed. "Come here." He said kissing me softly. He pushed me onto my back and sat on my chest. "You can do whatever you want to me." He said rubbing my chest. I sighed my irration gone. He leaned down licking my neck then biting slightly. "It's okay if you can't say it yet." Mello said into my ear, and i suddenly felt guilty.

Even though i couldn't say it doesn't mean i hated it when Mello said it. It felt good it made me feel....happy. Truly happy. "s-say it again..." I said suddenly feeling like crying and Mello sat up. "I love you Matt." He said and I sat up hugging him tightly. He was the first one to have said that. The first one to say those words that make anyone go weak. "Mello I don't know if i can say those words yet but let me tell you something....Everyone had wanted something from me....My body, my mind, my money, my drugs, but i've never wanted anything really...except you." I whispeared hugging him tighter.

"Then let me tell you this. I've never loved anyone except you." He said smiling kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his small waist pushing my tongue into his mouth. I traced his mouth hearing him moan and shiver. I continued kissing him until not breathing became to much and we pulled away panting a trail of saliva on Mello's chin. I grabbed his chin licking it off then licking down to his neck. "I don't mind if you tell people were going out. Your mine...and I will be yours." I said biting him hearing him whimper slighly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were under a bridge me and Mello. We liked hanging out in a place away from people even the ones in my house, also Mellos. He was straddling my hips as i laid down. "Hey Matt." Mello said wiggling his hips to get my attention. I hummed thrusting up slightly seeing him shiver. "It's our three month anniversay." He said pressing himself down on me and i closed my eyes for a moment. "hmm It's November 22nd then huh?" I said smirking as i grabbed his hips pressing them down onto myself. Mello moaned wiggling his hips more. "Yeah....September 22nd." He said leaning down bitting my ear.

I blushed slightly as he blew into my ear. "You little tease." I said rolling our bodies so i was on top of him. "Matt I love you." Mello said knowning that i loved those words. I smiled still unable to say it. "I don't know how you can love someone like me." I said sitting up looking down at the blonde. He sighed and sat up to. "Usually if you asked people a bout me they'd either call me a faggot or say i was terminaly depressed. I was so lonely in this world and i thought that no one had lived a life like me. Abusive parents, No money, foster family, nothing. Then i met you and i don't know this part in my heart was filled. I love your mood swings, your strange sense of over protective personality, your smirk and goofy grin that drives me crazy. The truth is what do i not love about you? I love everything about you." Mello said kissing me gently.

[*Yeah that was probably more romantic than i planned. But it was just a general thing like random. I wanted to do one because i havn't in a while. xD and at school were all into Romeo and Juilet so i'm all up on Romance xD
Sign up to rate and review this story