Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

Realization

by Lue95 0 reviews

Matt is falling in love with Mello. But what happens when something happens to mello. (WARNING: extreme yaoi.)

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2010-01-27 - Updated: 2010-01-28 - 1594 words

1Exciting
Warning: Yaoi :D first thing. And not just fluff. Lemon or lime...im not sure ;]. Also warning violence in this chapter.

Ch. 5:

I couldn't help it. He was just so perfect looking. I had to let him in. I had to let him in my mind. My heart. My shattered parts. That he is picking up piece by piece and taping it together with duck tape. Perhaps he'll replace it with staples next then my heart will heal. Then i'll only have scars to remind me. But it might just be wishful thinking. He was just to good to be true.

That's when i felt someone touch my head. I tensed my whole body jerking up panting ready for what was about to come. But only come face to face with a sleeping Mello. He was spending the night. Elizabeth invited Gabby and she invited Mello to. Elizabeth and Gabby were sleeping in Elizabeth bed in the room next door and me and Mello on my couch. I rubbed my face laying back down.

He opened his eyes looking into mine. God he looked beautiful. I smiled and he smiled back. "You jerked up are you okay?" He asked and i nodded. He sat up looking down at me. I felt my face go slightly red as he kissed me softly. My worries from the wakening imeadently went away. I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him on top of me. I touched his lips with my tongue his mouth opening eargerly for me.

I searched the blonde's mouth tracing it hearing him moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair pulling it causing me to moan back kissing him harder. I sat up pulling him into my lap. I pulled away from breathe kissing his neck. "Someone's hard." Mello said rubbing his knee at my crotch. I moaned and bit his neck hard.

"Ow." Mello said pressing his knee down. I muffled my moan in his neck biting harder. "Your going to leave a huge mark." he said and i started sucking on the spot licking it soothing my bite. When i pulled away i saw a purple mark on his collar bone. I smirked as he pouted. "Jack ass." He said sitting down fully rubbing our clothed erections together. I threw my head back panting. God he was good. A little tease. So innocent but so naughty.

When i'm with Mello i just want to touch him. Be near him. You can say it's lust i suppose but i wanted to protect him. Take care of him. Make him mine. Know him better then anyone. His life. His personality. I pushed him onto the couch crawling over his body. I kissed him again biting his lip sucking on it and thrusting my hips into his. He whimpered clutching onto my shirt.

"Matt! Come on you should know i'm not asleep yet!" I sat up and looked toward my door seeing Elizabeth. I forgot that she like me have insomnia and often didn't fall asleep for hours. I blushed and Mello sat up fixing his shirt. "Jeez." She said leaving my room closing the door. "Well....um.." Mello said looking down. "Well maybe were taking this a little to fast." I said and rubbing the back of my neck.

He smiled. "You sure do have mood swings." Mello said laying back down. I looked down at him. "huh?" i said and i layed on top of him. "Well right now your all smiles but i guarantee in a minute you'll have that scowl on your face. You do the same thing at school. You'll be laughing then you'll get so angry at everyone." He said and frowned. "...Well. I don't know why i have these mood swings." i said scowling but stopping once realizing Mello was right. "See told you." He said and i sat up.

"Awh...come on i'm cold now." He said and i looked down at him smiling slightly. "See another mood change." He said and i laid back down pressing my face to his pale chest. "Your warm." I said and i breathed in his scent. I then closed my eyes hopeing that we could stay like that for a long time.

~~~~~~~~three months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave my heart to Mello three months ago. On September 22nd. That shattered heart. I was sitting by a container tin building on the side of our cafiteria waiting for Mello. I could already see Yanil, Mama, Pepe, and June were also waiting. That's when i saw them they were walking my way with smiles and what not. But i couldn't help but keep my face at a scowl.

That's when i saw him. He was one of the students at the school. He was in the same grade as me and Mello sophmores and he walked up beside Mello talking to him. I stared at Mellos face go from a smile to a frown and looked at the guy. Mello shook his head and walked faster only to be tripped. I saw Mellos head slam into the ground and i stood up running to him. "Serves you right Faggot." I heard him say as i sat up Mello.

His head was bleeding. I laid him down and stood up looking at the guy. He was laughing his ass off. "You think that's fucking funny?" I demanded feeling my voice raise. "Yeah i think it is." He said looking at me. I walked up to him and threw my fist at him. I felt my fist come in contact with his nose hearing it crack. He fell to the ground holding his nose.

I felt intense anger fill me as i got on my knees grabbing the collar of his shirt punching him over and over and over again. "Matt Stop!" I heard someone say as i continued. "You fucking touch him again i fucking swear!" I yelled feeling someone grab my hand and i jerked it away. "Matt!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I went to punch again and i felt a punch to my face. My head went to the side. I looked to the person responsible ready to punch back when i saw his face. Mello had blood on his head. "He'll die." He said and i looked at the guy coughing covered in blood. I held my breathe counting for ten seconds. Then i stood up turning around walking away.

I went behind the building and i touched the place Mello hit me at. He saw me. He saw me do those horrible things. I sat down. I shook as i tried to control my breathing. "Matt?" I looked up seeing my cousin. "Elizabeth." I said and she hugged me taking my head to her stomach. "i'm sorry." I said hugging her. She patted my head. "I know. But you could have killed him." she said and i nodded my head. "he hurt Mello." I said. "I know." She said letting me go.

"I'll take care of the security. And that kid. Just stay here." She said walking away. I sat back down breathing in slowly. "Matt?" i looked up again this time seeing Mello. I looked away. "What in the hell was that?" He asked and i shook my head. "I lost my temper." I said and he took my head in his hands. "Why'd you do that?"

"He hurt you." i said and kissed me so gently. I felt incredible calm. I pulled him closer. I shoved my tongue in his mouth pushing him to the ground crawling onto his body. He panted as i pulled off his shirt. "M-matt?" He said and i licked off the blood from his head. "I'm sorry." I said and pinched his nipple. Mello moaned and pushed his chest into my hand.

I kissed him roughly rubbing his chest making my way down to his pants. I rubbed the palm of my hand on his hard-on hearing him moan into my mouth. I smirked leaning to his ear. "Want me to touch you?" I said in a probably to cruel sounding voice. Mello nodded clutching my shirt as i slid my hand into his pants stroking him. "nnh...Matt what if someone comes?" He said in a husky voice. I honestly didn't care at that point. So what if someone saw me. Hell good they can see me. I want them to.

Mello was never going to be hurt like that every again. I squeezed around Mello stroking him faster. Mello thrusted his hips into my hand moaning. I continued stroking him trailing my hand up and down his chest and stomach feeling his body tense. "M-matt i'm going to....cum." He said and i smirked leaning down taking him in my mouth. Mello gasped thrusting into my mouth. I sucked him into my mouth licking and nipping.

"Matt!" Mello yelled cumming in my mouth. I swallowed everything enjoying the taste. I sat up pulling his pants up then putting his shirt back on. He laid there panting for a few mintues me just sitting there watching him. "What the Hell matt? What if someone saw?" He said and i kissed him roughly. "So." I said and i stood up helping him. Mello stood for a minute and almost fell. I steadied him. "Come on you need to see the nurse." I said taking his hand holding him up.

(Yes newest chapter is already up. I got bored and i don't want to do my homework so why not.)
Sign up to rate and review this story