Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

Kai

by Lue95 0 reviews

Matt is walking home with Mello and they recieve an unexpected visit

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-05-24 - Updated: 2010-05-25 - 1111 words

1Hot
Ch 8: Kai

We were walking home from school, me and Mello he was holding my arm as I held a scowl on my face my body tense. Not because of Mello but because of what happened to Mello. I looked at him breifly seeing a brusie revealed on his chest from his leather vest. I swallowed and looked up to my house trying not to say sorry to him again.

"Mail?" I stopped in my tracks I knew that voice, it sent a shiver down my spine and I slipped my arm away from mello turning around. He looked decent he didn't smell either, I nearly puked. "Knew you were hiding here," He said as he had an arm wrapped around my mom. I bit my tongue and my brother who stood behind them glaring at me in hatred.

"Well mail come here!" My mother said and I walked to them being obiedent like I was before and Mello followed. That's when i saw him, he was so small looking fragile. A baby held in my mom's arms with redish hair like mine emerald eyes that match him so well. I stared in delight and curiousity. "You left before I could tell you Mail, this is Kai. Your younger brother." My mom said and handed him to me. I held him so gently like i was terrifed to hold him.

"We were suppose to drop him off to Elizabeth but since your here take him to her will yeah?" my dad said and turned around and walked away. Not punch not kick just walked away. I looked down at the baby and made a shuddering breathe as I turned going to my house a trailing Mello behind. I walked into the house a hand covering my mouth, the other holding kai. I saw Elizabeth playing the ds on the couch. "Why didn't anyone fucking tell me?!" I yelled at her and she turned glaring. "What the hells your problem?" she said standing up, "This is my problem!" I said holding Kai out to her and she took him looking down at him.

"He's your brother!" Elizabeth said and I kicked the couch over that we stood by hearing Mello gasp. "He looked fucking normal! Why was he happy looking!" I yelled my mind going off on its own as I lost my cool. "Calm the fuck down right now!" Elizabeth screamed and I threw one of the lamps down. "Calm the fuck down?! You calm the fuck down!" I screamed, Elizabeth handed Kai to Mello as she walked up to me punching me hard in the face.

I fell to the floor growling I takled her to the ground. She cried out as she hit the floor and I lifted a fist then I heard her coughing uncontrolably. She lay there having an ashma attack and I counted to ten standing up going into the kitchen and grabbing the inhaler. I put it to her lips pressing the botton over and over until the attack stopped. "I'm sorry," I whispeared and I picked up the couch and the lamp and I looked at Mello.

He held the crying baby and I went to him looking at Kai. I looked down at the baby, "I'm sorry," I said to him and Mello and I went to my room and Laid face down on my bed. I took a shuddering breathe hating myself. I did it again i hurt someone close to me and it was Eizabeth this time.

I heard my door open and I pressed my face harder into the pillow as I someone sit next to me. "You can take your anger out on me," I heard Mello whispear forcing me to roll over. I laid on my back and he smiled down at me. "I love you," he whispeared sitting on my waist grinding his hard-on on my torso. He let out a small moan and I blushed slightly. "I'm sorry," I said and he shook his head leaning down licking my ear.

I let out a small moan as he rubbed my chest as I rolled us over running my hands up his shirt. I kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth as I pinched a nipple. Mello moaned into my mouth pushing his chest up into my hand. I smirked against his lips as I unzipped his pants stroking his length. "I'm so sorry, I got jealous." I panted stroking him fast, Mello moaned. "I'-it's okay" he managed out as I stroked harder squeezing him slightly.

"I can't stand that two brothers of mine were loved, and I didn't get any." I whispeared to him squeezing harder stroking him faster. Mello thrusted his hips up, "I-it's okay Matt, I-I understand." He said panting through his breathe as I pressed a finger to his entrance. Mello cried out as one finger entered him. I kissed and licked his neck careful of the bruises.

"M-matt I can't," he said as I thrusted my finger in and out as I stroked him. He cried out as he came on my shirt. I pulled my finger out looking down at the exhausted blonde. "I love you Matt," he said and I leaned down kissing his cheek. "I know," I said laying next to him. "You need to say sorry to Elizabeth and that baby." Mello said and I nodded sitting up changing my shirt and leaving the room.

When I went to the living Elizabeth was holding Kai watching t.v crying. "I'm sorry," I said very quietly and she looked up at me and sighed. "when you first came I couldn't stand how close you were to uncle david. And the stunt you pulled was like him to, but i understand Matt. I do and I except your apolgy just please don't turn into him please." She said and I nodded looking at the baby. "Here," she said handing him to me and I looked down at the red haired baby.

"So your the cause of my anger eh?" I said to him and he merely looked up at me sleepily. I laughed touching his red hair. "Thank god you look like me rather then Travis," I said and Elizabeth gave a laugh and I looked up at her breilfly then to Kai again. "I'm sorry Kai, I'll make sure to be better to you then Travis probably ever will." I said and I felt bad so incredible bad that I was jealous because of him he would probably replace me soon....




NOte:Yes it is probably a little short but i am feeling sick sooooo here ya go.
Sign up to rate and review this story