Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

Mommy

by Lue95

Matt is very unstable at the moment after finding out he had a brother, can mello help matt? Even when the next thing comes it more devastating then the last?

Category: Death Note - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2010-07-12 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 2194 words

?Blocked
Warning:Yes X for SEX but there is no sex. Sorry, but it is highly sexual

Ch 9:Mommy

I sighed as I wrapped my arm around Mello pulling him closer to me, I was doing what I always did. Walk Mello to class before I went to mine, but only depending on if I actually wanted to go to class. Which was not an opinion today, mostly because I knew Mello was going to be outside during art today. Which happened to be right now for him and for a simple T.A class which wouldn't matter if I missed it.

"So I'll probably see you in a few minute," I said seeing his class. "Okay," Mello said leaning up kissing my chin. I smiled looking down at him, I ran my hand through his hair frowning seeing a bruise on his neck from the fight we were both in. I sighed again dipping my head into his neck kissing the bruise looking into his green blue eyes. "You should go to class," I said and he blushed kissing me gently on the lips going into the room.

Instantly my frown became a scowl as I walked fast through the court yard of the school glaring at people that dared whisper about me. All of them were stricken with fear because of me, the power that just gave me pure happiness.

I reached into my pocket seeing the face of the school leaning against it. "God forsaken place," I whispered knowing it made no sense. I quickly lit a cigarette enjoying the smoke for the day knowing that it would be my only one for today.

Why didn't I walk with Mello to the gas station? I thought closing my eyes, that beautiful blonde tainted with bruises and matted blood. To me, I knew I feel terrible about it, he looked like me. Ugly and broken, a poor broken teen. I breathed in another wisp of smoke slightly hoping it'd kill me.

After a few minutes my cigarette was only a butt, I knew I should go meet mello now but I felt to heavy to stand up. Could say it was a lazy thing but I shook it off standing up walking away from the fence.

I shoved my hands in my pocket walking to the court yard of our school where Mello's class should be at. I smiled as I saw him sitting on the fountain pad of paper in his hand a pencil in the other.

I looked around seeing other student here and there looking at bushes to draw and what not. I smirked getting a feeling of 'naughtiness.' I snuck up to Mellos side as he drew a tree that was off to a side and kissed the bruise on his neck. He shuttered at the moment looking up at me a blush on his cheeks. "What do you think your doing?" He said and I sat next to him.

"Teasing you," I said the smirk still displayed on my face. Mello smirked back, "think you can tease me?" He asked leaning forward. "In fact I do," I said trailing a hand under his tank top. He gasped grabbing my hand through his shirt, "what?" I said innocently rubbing across his tender chest knowing it still had a few scrapes.

Mello's blush darkened as my thumb ran over a nipple, "stop!" he breathed his head falling forward slightly so I couldn't see his beautiful face. "Now why would I do that?" I asked and he whimpered, I shivered hearing it. His Whimper was so adorable I couldn't stand it that's for sure. I leaned forward kissing his soft lips, I ran my thumb over his nipple again hearing a muffled whimper.

I heard someone clear there throat as I quickly slipped my hand out pulling away. I groaned seeing my math teacher, Mr. Mantei. "Mal," He said his arms folded across his chest. "Yo, Mantei." I said moving away from mello, "You know the rules about relationships right?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Mhmm, Yes sir." I said standing up taking five steps from mello. "Should I stand here? Or do i have to be five meters from my boyfriend. You guys can be so anal." I said and he cleared his throat again.

"Yes oh mighty Mantei," I said looking at Mello who said looking at his notebook. I smiled walking away to my class away from my blonde beauty and the douche of douche bags. But I had to say pissing Mantei off was an up to my mood today. I'd just finish with Mello later...like in english class.

~~~~~~~~~~English Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in seeing my blonde sitting in the far corner one seat from the back. I smirked sitting behind him pulling his desk against mine. He gasped looking back smiling, "hey," he said and leaned back kissing me on the lips. "Faggots!" I heard and I pulled away from Mello a deep scowl on my face.

I looked to the side seeing the same group that seemed to bully my friends. "Faggots huh?" I said standing up feeling Mello Grab my hand. "matt just sit down," Mello said and I glared at him and I felt his hand tense. I made a 'tch' sound sitting back down crossing my arms. I made sure I watched the group from the corner of my eye especially when Elizabeth and gabby came running in yelling like usual.

"Run fat ass!" I heard and Elizabeth stopped and looked at her feet. I growled standing up, "really now? You going to act like a fucking child?" I said to one girl, she was the type of person that used five gallons of hair spray for her hair that looks like black spaghetti. Though she was in the popular group she was fatter then I had ever seen. "Oh what are you going to do Faggot?" She asked giving her attitude like it mattered to me.

I looked at my cousin who looked at me telling me to stop. I smirked and walked up to her and wrapped and arm around her shoulder. "Tell her, to lay of the bacon it's bad to eat your own kind fat tub of lard." I said and she narrowed her eyes. "Do it," I said and she smirked looking at the girl. "Bionca, I am fat and from a fat person to a fat person. Lay of the bacon it's bad to eat your own kind fat tub of lard." She said as sweetly as she could.

I laughed patting her head sitting back down at my desk seeing Elizabeth wave at me then she went to sit next to gabby. My cousin was a different build then mine, bigger which was to be expected. She had a whole different structure and she was actually pretty healthy. Though people like to bully others, which is something I wasn't going to let happen.

Mello looked at me and then turned around hearing Mrs. Wilson come in. "Alright guys! Movie time!" She shouted and everyone yayed as the lights went out. I leaned back waiting for the movie to start so I can go back to my Mello. I smirked lifting my foot pressing it against his lower back. He jumped turning around for a moment. "What?" He whispered, "Hey," I said still smirking I leaned for ward. I kissed the back of Mello's neck feeling him shiver, "stop," he said and i ran a hand over his chest.

"Were going to get caught again," Mello whispered and I ran my hand under the tank top pinching a nipple. He sucked in a breathe ready to moan but I covered his mouth. He let out a muffled moan his eyes closed. " Shh," I said and I removed my hand and he smirked at me. "Okay," He said and I rubbed at it making sure to take extra care of it.

Mello struggled with himself trying to keep himself under control. Deciding I can keep this up I reach one hand over my desk dipping into Mellos pants. "Lean forward," I whispered feeling my pants being to tighten at my own words. "kay," he managed to say leaning forward I rubbed against his entrance. I heard another muffled moan hearing a 'shh'. I smirked pulling my hand back out licking three of them.

"Sorry Mello but I don't think i can hold out from you." I said sliding my hand back in sliding one finger into him. He kicked the chair in front of her making a loud "Thunk." I pulled away. "Mihael Quiet!" Mrs. Wilson said and Mello nodded, "You got me in trouble!" Mello said turning around, "sorry." I said feeling bad, it's not like i could help it exactly.

I heard the phone ring at first disregarding it until Mrs. Wilson called mine and Elizabeth's name. I tensed standing up, "Your going home..." She said sounding slightly sad and I looked at Elizabeth shrugging. "Come on Matt." Elizabeth said leaving the classroom and I followed waving to Mello before leaving.

The two of us walked to the office together not talking. The two of us sighing a the same time of boredom. Then Elizabeth suddenly grabbed my arm pulling me back. "What?" I said and she looked scared looking forward to the office door. I looked back to the door seeing him.

I tensed seeing him walking out of the office with my Uncle, "Elizabeth!" my dad said motioning her to come to him. I knew he'd do this, give Elizabeth attention while I stand her, as if I'm nothing. Elizabeth gulped letting go of my arm hugging my dad in fear. "How are you!?" He asked cheerfully as I stood by my uncle. "Good." she said simply looking at the ground.

"Well then, i suppose we should tell you the news...." My uncle said sadly looking at the two of us. "Your mom was in a car accident today Matt..." My uncle said laying a hand on my shoulder. "She was driving under the influence and lost control, she ended up hitting a pole." My uncle said leaning forward to me. I looked up then down, these mixed feelings went through me. "She's in pretty bad shape, we should go see her." I nodded and my uncle and dad walked away toward the parking lot and stood there my hands clutching and unclutching.

"Come on Matt." Elizabeth said grabbing my arm pulling me to the parking lot.

I stood over her at the hospital, not sure of what to say with everyone there. The doctor explained that the impact to the pole caused my mom's stomach to rip. It could be curable but not with out a transplant. That could take years when my mom now had only a couple minutes. I gulped as everyone said goodbye to here and she laid there a smile on her face.

Until it was my turn, I walked to her bed leaning over her. "Mommy," I said looking down seeing she had a scowl that looked exactly like mine. "I love you mom," I said and she opened her mouth and closed it. Like she had no idea what to say to me, I grabbed her hand gripping it tightly. "Mal," I heard her say and I looked back at her pale sickly face.

"Yeah?" I asked and she shook her head, "I'm sorry." She said and I smiled, "what's to be sorry about?" I asked and she pulled her hand away from me. "I couldn't say those three little words. Those three little words you told me about." She said and i felt this relief in my chest that she didn't hate me she would never say it!

"I know mom," I said the smile getting brighter. "Don't smile until i'm done you idiot." She said coldly and i quickly frowned. "I wasn't able to say it because maybe it was true that I didn't hate you. But I know now, i've always hated you Mal."

My chest tightened, "W-what?" I stuttered and she shook her head again. "I don't know why, but every time I saw you I could not feel love. Only hate toward you, perhaps it is me being a horrible women. but it is true Mal, I hate you so much." She said looking down onto the blanket.

"So, that's it huh?" I said taking a step away my scowl back. "Well then, I hope you burn in the depths of hell you cruel unwanted bitch." I said my mind beginning to slip again. "Mal!" I heard my aunt say and I shot a look at her. "All of you shut the fuck up! She's a cold hearted bitch, just like the rest." I said looking at my brother, then my father. "Have a nice time in hell mom." I said walking away, "I'll be sure to wait for you," she said and I grabbed Elizabeth's cell from her hands and left the hospital.

Author note: Well that was intense? o_o i'm not sure but yeah!
Sign up to rate and review this story