Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Revenge

Two

by _Amy_Revenge_ 7 reviews

"Better hide while you can, Gerard. Everyone knows girls are faster." I gave him a hint of sarcasm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-05-01 - Updated: 2010-05-02 - 941 words

5Exciting
Ah! Thank you everyone who rated and/or reviewed :) It means a lot to me!



"Ouch! No, I'm not okay! Yes mother, it hurts. No, it wasn't on purpose. Yes, I'm fine, and no, you sound like you're having tons of fun. I'll let you go now. Love you too. Bye." I hung up with my mom and put my finger in my mouth. Now, before you go accusing me of trying to throw up, that's not what this is about. I cut my finger kind of badly, and it very much hurts. I feel kind of stupid right now, though, because I'm sucking on my finger- I'm hoping it'll stop the bleeding, right- and it makes me look like a big baby. And it probably doesn't help that I'm writing in my diary- YES! A diary. It's pink and sparkly and has big giant UNICORNS on it! Actually no, it doesn't. I'm just messing with you. It's big and black and practically reeks of death. (Once again, messing with you!)

"Today is day three of living at the Ways' house and let me tell you, it's pretty interesting. Gerard's still rude, as ever. Mikey has stopped filling me in on how many germs are in the common household and has now just begun telling me about all different kinds of ways a person can catch a deadly disease. If I get my way, I'm going to make sure I live in a bubble for the rest of my unnatural life. At least that way the only thing that can kill me is boredom. Simple, right? Probably not. That'd be just my luck.

I managed to make friends with Frank, Gerard's supposedly best friend (not how they put it, but we'll manage), and I've found out that he's really hyper. Gerard isn't happy about it one bit, and that's exactly how it's supposed to go. I have to stop writing now, because I think some one is coming up the stairs, and I have to go before Gerard wakes up, otherwise I'll never get the shower. Lesson number one in the Way house: get the bathroom first and take the longest to get ready. It really pisses off Gerard."


I put my journal away and jumped up as fast as I could, rushing on my way to the bathroom. I waited patiently until the door opened and out popped Mikey.

"G'morning Mikey," I said cheerfully, giving him a big smile.

"Morning Ambre," he yawned back to me. "Better hurry, or Forest Grump will get you."

I held back a laugh. "The day he beats me to the shower will be the day that I die," I joked, smiling again.

"Yeah, well, that day has come. So hurry up and die," a voice- Gerard's- said behind me. I whirled around and we looked each other up and down. I squinted my eyes at him, and he did the same.

"Better hide while you can, Gerard. Everyone knows girls are faster." I gave him a hint of sarcasm.

"You're on. Start waiting, wench."

"We start from the end of the hall, so it's fair," I reasoned. He nodded and we made our way back. Mikey did us the honors of counting.

"On your mark.. get set... GO!" he shouted, jumping out of the way and into his bedroom.

Gerard and I were neck and neck, and there was no way I was going to win this one. So I decided to play dirty. I suddenly pushed him aside, making him hit the wall, and made it inside the bathroom, slamming the door shut before he was even up off the ground.

"Cheater!" he yelled, pounding on the door. I smiled as widely as was possible without dislocating my jaw and turned the water on full blast to drown him out. He went away eventually.

I was halfway through my shower, when all of a sudden the power went out. I don't know why, but the water stayed on. Except it wasn't heated. It was effing freezing! I screeched (almost like a banshee) and jumped out of the shower, grabbed the closest towel to me, and ran out into the hall. Just to let you know, it's about 6:00 in the a.m. and the sun's not up, so it's pretty much pitch black.

"Gerard! What did you do?!" I screamed into the hallway.

"I didn't do anything!" he screamed at me from somewhere downstairs.

"My ass you didn't!" I grumbled, leaning against the door frame with my back to the stairs.

"Your ass what?" I gasped and spun around when I heard his voice so close to my ear, this weird tingling running down my spine. How the hell had he- For the love of God, he'd just been downstairs!

"God, how the hell do you move so fast?!" I whispered, trying to see him in the dark. It was pointless, honestly. A bat couldn't even see in this darkness. And yes, I realise that bats don't actually "see" anything.

"You'll never know," he chuckled. Then he cleared his throat. "What are you doing out here in nothing but a towel, anyway? The water's still running, and you're wasting it."

"I, uh, the water's, erm, cold," I stated, sounding rather ridiculous.

"Yeah, but why aren't you in the bathroom? The hot water comes on pretty quick. We run on water power, not solar power or whatever you wanna call it. So hurry up and get back in there, or else I'm taking it."

I frowned, went back in the bathroom, and finished my shower. Even though it was still a bit cold. Stupid boys.
Sign up to rate and review this story