Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Looped another world

by Inuyonas 1 review

They go to other worlds...lol

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 897 words

0Unrated
I recommend you read my other story "The legacy of Itachi Uchiha." to get the story reference...enjoy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did you get this feeling from stalker?" Sasuke said.

Hinata glared at him. "A Hyuuga's intuition."

"What does paying someone have to do with anything?" Naruto asked.

"Stupid dobe, INtuition not tuition."

"Oh."

"Anyway, we should get ready dor when this loop ends. You never know what could happen, I mean we could loop into diffeent shows....or worst......Different STORIES!!!!"

"Sure, Whatever Hinata." Sasuke says.

_______________________LOOP_____________________________LOOP_____________________________________

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!"

BOOM!!

O_o

Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata found themselves on the battle field of Goku, Vegeta and Super buu.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST TELL YOU!?!?!" Hinata said as they jumped over another explosion.

"Thats Goku, and Vegeta and Buu!!" said Naruto."There is no way in hell we stand a chance against them!"

Sasuke looked offended. "So you're scared dobe?"

"Okay let me put it to to you like this. Pein, the second strongest of Akatsuki destroyed the entire Konoha village with one jutsu........THESE GUYS DESTROY PLANETS!!!"

O_o Now mr. emo looked scared.

"Don't doubt Hinata's Hyuuga tuition."

Hinata couldn't help but giggle at her Boyfriend's innocence.

"Hey what are those guys doing here?!?" said vegeta looking down at our three time travelers.

"Oh, SHIT, RUN AWAY!" screamed Naruto.

_____________________LOOP__________________________LOOP__________________________

Now our trio found themselves in the preliminaries of the chuunin exams.....or so they thought.

"Whew, at least we're back in our own world." Naruto said.

Sasuke and Hinata were looking around


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh It is about fucking time!! It's my turn to fight, finally me!! Itachi Uchiha will pound the morning wood out of Yamato!!!!

POOF!

What the hell was that noise? I look back up in the balcony to find.......a 12 year old Sasuke?...and I think thats a 12 year old Naruto.....but I don't know who that girl is........WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!!??!?!?!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey look it's a nine year old Itachi!" Naruto said pointing down below at said person.

Sasuke caught a case of nostalgia. He remembered when Itachi looked exactly like that while he was playing tag with him. A tear ran down his face.

"Is the mighty Sasuke Uchiha crying?" Hinata said.

"Shut up!"

Meanwhile Naruto was eyeballing Kakashi, Kurenai,Asuma and Gai....and Anko.

"I am pretty sure Rock Lee is Gai's son."

"WHAT IS YOUR YOUTH TALKING ABOUT!?"

"Yep....definitely sure."

Kurenai shifted under Naruto's gaze.

"What?" She said.

"......So you're single now?"

O_o

Kakashi saw red.

"She doesn't want you."

"You either in the future."

"What was that.

"Nothing."

Naruto looked at Anko.

"I'm single." She said smiling seductively.

"Holy dead Uchiha clan, Anko Mitarashi 12 years old.....My my my.....You should have grew up with me."

Hinata rolled her eyes at her boy friends Antics.

Itachi from down on the ground her everything and went into Uchiha mode.

WHO DOES THAT BITCH THINK HE IS?!!?! THAT'S MY ANKO-CHAN!!!!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL I JOIN AKATSUKI IN MY CORRECT STORY....HIS ASS IS GONNA GET KICKED!!!!

______________LOOP________________________LOOP______________________

"You have one hour until the tenth question is given.....Begin!"

Our heroes once again found themselves in the writing part of the Chuunin exams.

Naruto raised his hand.

"Yes?" Ibiki asked.

"I gotta go potty."

"Okay so go."

"............"

"..........."

",.........."

"Why haven't you moved yet."

"I forgot how to use it."

O_o

"I'll help you out!" Hinata boldly suggested shocking the other test takers.

Sasuke rammed his fist down on his desk

"THE HELL YOU WILL!!! THATS HIS TEAMMATES JOB!!!"

O_o

The class was absolutely floored by this. Sakura fainted from shock. Ino took her paper .

_____________________________LOOP________________________LOOP___________________________

"My name is Kakashi Hatake....dreams....hobbies...."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I-

BOOM!!!!

They were engulfed in a massive explosion destroying everything around them.........In fact the whole village had been caught in the explosion.

Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and surprisingly Hinata managed to survive. They each were in piles of rubble though.

"Ugh...What the hell? That didn't happen before." Naruto commented with his upper body sticking out of the rubble. He looked p in the sky and was shocked at what he saw.

"WHAT THE HELL??!?! PEIN, YOU'RE ABOUT 300 EPISODES TOO EARLY TO BE HERE!!!!!!!MOVIES INCLUDED!!"

Sure enough, hovering about 100 feet above the village was Nagato's Deva path (Yahiko's body)

"I guess you three are not the only ons who were looping." Deva path said.

Sakua climbed out the rubble and sat by Kakashi....who was already out and simply in shock at what just happened.

"My name is S-sakura Haruno a-and- Wait why are you here Hinata?"

Hinata was standing next to Naruto.

"Because she can be you useless Naruto character. You have about 100 more episodes until you fight Sasori and people finally reconize you. Oh and word of advice; When the chuunin exams come, go and try to kill this kid named Gaara.....I might say yes to a date." Sasuke said smirking.

Sakura perked up at the mention of a date.

"Okay Sasuke-kun."

"So Pein's Deva path has joined us, huh?" asked Naruto.

Deva dropped down nxt to him.

"indeed." He said.

"All hell will break loose." Said Sasuke

"What the hell is going on?!" Kakashi asked.

"Shinra Tensei!!"

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you read this you have to review now....... or else
Sign up to rate and review this story