Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Your Destruction...Or Mine

Your Destruction...Or Mine

by punk1210 0 reviews

The world we live in is no longer the same.World is crashed down,and the lives of people are absolutely different.Yet in this year of 3012,Earth is truly threatened.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-03-26 - Updated: 2010-03-27 - 883 words

0Unrated
Earth.Home to many species.Also including humans.And yet,nobody knowns how it turned out so deadly awful.
The year 2030 has come,and there is no longer the population of humans on Earth.Earth has crashed down,and people live to themselves hiding from the dangers that has been released outside.
The population drastically decreased when natural disaster sbegan to happen.Many survived,thankfully.
Those who survived continued to live in their homes,with those of their family who survived along.Yet,they'd live in fear of what is happening right outside of their world.

Lately,things have become harder for the humans.Some went crazy attacking those around,raping and killing or committing suicide.Their lives were ruined from the start.The Earth had turned into trash itself.There was still building and small motels and old houses still standing for people to live in.Yet,there was some humans that were entirely different.

Since after the natural disasters had happened,a couple new species had been born into the world.
And they were called Droids,Methims,and Felins.
Droids were people with a power they posses.Born with one power,each Droid lived as best as normal people like humans,or worked in groups and armies.
Methims were animal-like people.Each methim was born with characteritics of any animal.They gained the taste,the hearing,the eyesight and the nose of the animal.Also either as normal as possible,or in groups and armies.
Last were Felins.These people,were simply deformed things.Half demon,half human.The speed and eyes,and beautiful looks of a demon,everything else looking as if they were humans.These chose a different path.One that consisted of evil.They stayed together,as if a pack of some sort.

So these four specias lived together in the world now.
Humans.
Droids.
Methims.
Felins.
Yet,there was one that ruled all of these.An evil myth that had everybody shake in fear.
Told to be the strongest in all of the world.The power to control what he wants.The power of God.Yet,he never appeared,though he was said to be seen once in a while.His name was Vorlouck.
And there was also legend of a girl that would stop him one day and save the world from being destroyed completely.
That girl would be the beautifulest you ever seen.The graceful you ever seen.She would be the person who would never even hurt a fly.But when the time comes to defeat this myth,Vorlouck,she would defeat him easily.Aftwards,she would become the queen of Eart and take care of everything as if it's own children.
This girl would be the sweetest thing you ever seen.
Elegant in every way...
Our savior.
Yet,she was not the only one to defeat this myth.She had tons of help but a certain few people...


"Want me to fucking leave a dent in your face?!",the girl threatened the boy that was laughing wih his friends and making fun of her.
Blazing pink hair,and green eyes with pale skin and slin with strong muscles.She wore leather pants with a black t-shirt and combat boots,her hair ina bun messily with strands fallin being held by two chop sticks.
The boys ran away quickly with her temper rising,and she huffed angrily.
She turned back around and pulled out her gun.A H&K P2000 Compact 7338.She pointed it at the target that sat there on top of a small box.An apple.She smirked,and shot ot careleslly,hitting it with no sign of falter.This was a piece of cake for her.
She watched as the apple blew up into small pieces as the bullet connected with it.She sighed and grabbed an apple from the box that lay in front of her and bit into it.
"Hey!Sakura!",somebody called.She turned to see her best friend,Naruto Uzamaki.
Her name was Sakura Haruno.She was a bounty hunter/assasin.Everybody in the neighborhood feared her and her lethal shooting skills.
"What?",she asked uncocking her gun and putting it behind her.
"Looks like there's somebody looking for you.",he said as he now stood in front of her.
Naruto Uzamaki.Wild,blonde hair and blue eyes with scars on each cheeks.He wore normal dark jeans with a white collar short sleeved shirt.
"Who?",Sakura asked.
"Some guy.Seemed veyr serious.Something about a legend and defeating somebody.",Naruto explained.
"Legend?",Sakura asked.
"I finally found you."
Sakura and Naruto looked over to see a man walkin up to them.Sakura narrowed her eyes and moved her hand to her gun.The man seemed very mysterious.
His hair was dark,as well as his eyes.In fact,they looked like black orbs to Sakura.His skin was perfeclt tan,and he wore baggy jeans with a black button shirt and black shiny nikes.
"You are?",Sakura dared to ask.
"Sasuke Uchiha.",he said.
"And what do you want with me?",she asked.
"I am here to find you.There's a prophecy to be fulfilled and you are a part of it.",he said.
"What prophecy?",Sakura asked.
"I'm sure you've heard the myth of Vorlouck."
Sign up to rate and review this story