Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Your Destruction...Or Mine

Chap One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-08 - Updated: 2010-05-08 - 939 words

0Unrated
"I'm sure you've heard the myth of Vorlouck."
"Yeah,so what?What do you want?",Sakura asked crossing her arms.
"Then you should know that in that legend,it tells of our savior.A girl who will save us all.",he said.
"Yeah,and?",she asked.
"I'm going to find that girl,and I'm going to need you.",he said.
"Look,I'm not up for a game of hide-and-seek.I think you can find the girl yourself.No need for me.",Sakura said beginning to turn away.
"Look,I don't need you for that.There's going to be great danger ahead of me and the girl once I find her.I need you to protect her,while I solve the rest.",he said.
"Why should I?Besides...how do you know she even exists?How do you know if Vorlouck is even real?",Sakura questioned him,narrowing her eyes.
"Because...I saw him.",he said.Naruto's eyes widened and Sakura's jaw clenched.
"You saw Vorlouck?",she asked.
"Yes,and from what I saw,he's very evil.I need you to pprotect the girl.",he said.Sakura sighed and looked down.
"No.I'm not up for it.",she said.
"Sakura,but-"
Sakura looked up at Naruto with threatning eyes.
"No!Like I said,I'm not up for it.It's loads of shit.The legend is a story for campers around a campfire.It's not real,at all!",Sakura said.
"You only say that,because you knonw you believe it.",he said.Sakura turned to him,in a swift movement,taking out her gun and pointing it at him,cocking it.
"Excuse me?!",she yelled.Sasuke took steps towards her,until he was in contact with the gun,as it pressed against his chest.
"I said,you only say that because you also believe it.You know that it is true.I've heard of you.I've heard many stories of you.The little girl that was crying in the streets that your mother and father was killed by an ugly,demonic man.The ugly,demoni man was Vorlouck.Nobody believe you when you said that name,and you knew him.You knew who he was because you father told you the legend many times before you slept.You had nightmares of him.Once you told everybody,they pushed you aside like you were merely a crazy girl.",he said.Sakura looked down squeezing her eyes shut.
The thought of the demonic man tearing them apart in front of her,and then burning them alive crossed her mind.The images played.The screams were heard.
Sakura began to tear up,but instead,turned away and went to get her leather jacket.
"Sakura.",Naruto said.
"Like I said before...I'm not up for it.Get yourself another mommy for the girl.I'm not gonna babysit.",Sakura said.
"But you're forgetting something.",she heard Sasuke's voice.She sighed and turned around.
Dangling in the air in his hands,was a familiar necklace.A diamond gold cross on the gold chain.
Sakura's eyes widened,disbelieved.
"Where did you find that?",she asked.
"That night,when your parents were dying.Vorlouck had left quickly once your parents were burning to their deaths.Your dad told you to run,and so you did to look for help.I was watching from the side,scared myself.I went to them and the woman was burned,bleeding everywhere.The fire had dyed out,and your father had already died.I walked up to her,noticing the chain that was on her,to see it was perfectly fine.Not a scratch on it.I reached for it wonder,despite the fact it was on am almost corpse.But she grabbed my wrist tightly,breathing very slow.She ripped the necklace off of,and it obviously hurt so she moaned in pain.I could see her tears about to leak.She gave it to me,and told me to find you,and give it to you.She told me to tell you something.",Sasuke said.
"What?",Sakura asked,already crying softly.Naruto watched her,and walked up to her,grabbing her hand with both his hands.
"She told me to tell you,'I will not live to see you grow into the beautiful woman.Do not scar yourself with the death of me and your father.Continue to live on.And when you are grown,with a talent of your own,use it to help your savior of earth,and fulfill your own prophecy.Make your own destiny.Just like this necklace says on the back of the cross.'",Sasuke said.Sakura pulled away from Naruto softly,and walked up to Sasuke,looking at the cross,that he turned so she could see.
Behind it clearly said:
Make Your Own Destiny
Sakura held her hand out for it,and Sasuke placed it in her hand softly.
"I need your help,Sakura.",he said.She looked up at him,and with realization,she dried away her tears with the back of the hand.
"Fine,I'll go.But it's only thanks for returning the necklace to me.I stll don't believe the,ummm,legend.",Sakura said.
"Whoo!Road trip,sorta!",Naruto said running up to her.She turned to Naruto and gave a smirk.
"Fine,you can come.But don't be so annoying.",Sakura said,and put on her jacket.
"Sir,Yes,Sir!",Naruto said giving a salute.Sakura rolled her eyes and she turned to Sasuke.
"I don't know if this is a trick or not,but you sure damn got me convinced.Now find your little savior....I'll protect her."
Sign up to rate and review this story