Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Your Destruction...Or Mine

Chap Two

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-05 - Updated: 2010-06-05 - 978 words

0Unrated
"Awwww!So hungry and thristy!",Naruto groaned for the tenth time.Sakura turned around annoyed as Sasuke continued to walk on.
"Naruto,you've been complaining ever since we left this damn village,and we're only five steps away from the entrance.",Sakura yelled.
"....your point is?",he asked.Sakura narrowed her eyes at him balling her fists.
"Stop,we'll find some kind of shop more ahead.Let's keep going,we hae to the most farthest we can before it gets dark.",he said.Sakura grabbed Naruto by the collar and dragged him.
"Hey,where did you come from anyways?",Naruto asked pulling away from Sakura's grasp.
"I don't know,but I've always been a loner.",he said,keeping his eyes away.
"Well,does that mean you never knew our family or something?",Naruto asked.
"Yeah.",he said,still looking away.
"Will you look me in the eye like a gentleman,you Teme!",he yelled.
"Be quiet,Dobe!You're annoying as hell.",Sasuke yelled.
"Teme!"
"Dobe."
"Teme!!"
"Dobe."
"TEME!"
"Dobe."
"TEMEEEE!!"
"Dobe."
"Te-",but the air was knocked out of him as Sakura,in a swift movement,knocked him out.
"Keep going.",Sakura said and grabbed Naruto's collar dragging him as he snored loudly.

Soon,it began to become dark,and they had come a long way.
"Alright,I guess we can rest here.",Sakura said.The now concious Naruto cheered and fell to the floor sleeping.
"Naruto,why did I agree to bring you along again?",Sakura asked.
"I'm going to go find some wood and food.Be real quick.",Sasuke said and walked off.
"You chose for me to come because I'm awesome and lovable.",he said.
"There has to be another reason.",Sakura scoffed as she sat down beside him.
"Well,maybe because you knew I had to come,for some reason.",he said.
"Well...why would you want to come?",she asked,laying on her back beside him.He turned laying on his back as well.
"Well..I guess I might find something to actually live for.All I do everyday is act goofy,eat,poop,sleep.I have you,Saku-chan,but it's like there's somethign else I'm wanting to find.",he said.Sakura looked over to him.
"Like...love?",she murmured.He looked over to her.
"Like love.",he said.
"Well...what would love do?",Sakura asked looking back up at the sky.
"Love can change everything in your life.It can change from the way you look at things to the way you think of things.Love is great.",he said,turning his head back towards the sky.
"Why do guys always just go for love?",Sakura asked.
"Guys always wants a beautiful and great woman beside him to love.Even the bad guys,they always want a woman beside him.A beautiful one,of course,but the bad guys always gof or the rough chicks.I want a graceful one that may be the most beautifulest I've ever seen in my life.",he explained.Sakura looked back at him and smiled.
"You'll get her,onii-chan.",she said.He looked back at her and smirked.
"You haven't called me that in a long time.",he murmured.She nodded and sighed.
"I miss those times...remember when I first met you...",she trailed off,as they both closed their eyes remembering...
"Hiya,girl I don't know.",a blonde-haired boy said with a huge smiled.The little,crying pink-haired girl looked up and sniffed.
"Who are you?",she asked.
"A boy you don't know.Want this cookie...I stole it from a shop but you look like you need it more than me.",he said.
"Thanks.",she said and grabbed it slowly,also eating it slowly.
"So,what's your name?",he asked as he sat down beside her.
"Sakura.",he said.He smiled.
"Cute,my name is Naruto.",he said.
"Thank you.",she said.He grabbed out his frog handkerchief and wiped her face.He smiled as all the tears and dirt was wiped away and her face was more clearly shown.
"Where's your mom and dad?",he asked.
"Vorlouck killed them!Nobody believes me,but I saw him with my own eyes.",she said beginning to tear up.He shook his head and wiped her tear away.
"Don't cry.Here,I do believe you.Come on,want to be with me?I won't leave your side.In fact,I'll be your guardian.You're big brother.",he said.
"How old are you?",Sakura asked.
"I'm 8,you must be 5,right?",he asked.
"Yeah.",she said.
"Well,let's go,sis.",he said standing up.She smiled and sniffed hugging him.
"Okay,onii-chan."

"Those times were great.",he murmured.
"Yeah,but I grew up to be both a bountry hunter and assasin.",she said.
"Yeah...",he whispered.
"But I've always wondered...why didn't you become one.You're the one that taught me how to shoot a gun in the first place,and I've seen you.You never miss a target,ever.You're better than me,and yet you choose to hide it and act normal.",she said.
"Well,I'm not into taking lives of people just for money.I let you do it,because it's your choise.But I never agreed to it.Why should I kill people because I want to eat?Why should I kill people because they're paying me?For all I know,they probably only fell in love with somebody and now they have to be killed...taken away by who they love.",he murmured.
"Onii-chan,I'm sorry.",she said.He smiled and turned to her,her doing the same,and he hugged her protectively.
"No need to be,lil sis.",he said.

"Alright.",Sasuke said picking the last of wood and heading back.
"Sasukee!"
Sasuke's eyes widened at the man's voice.Then they narrowed furiously and he smiled with no humor.
"Hi...dad."
Sign up to rate and review this story