Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Your Destruction...Or Mine

Chap Three

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 1246 words

0Unrated
"You know,Teme's been taking long.",Naruto said.
"Maybe he got lost on the way.I'll go look for him.",Sakura said and stood grabbing her gun.She walked into the forest,keeping her eyes out for the mysterious man.

"So,will you do me that favor,my son?"
"Never.I left for a reason.I'm going to complete the mission I set out to do.",Sasuke told the middle-aged man.
"You are making a very stupid decision.If you come now,he may forgive you."
"I go now,he'll kill me and you will not care.So might as well go as far as I can go.",Sasuke said.
"But you're wrong.You are the strongest man in the army,and so we will need you.We've heard of humans teaming up with the methims and droids.We'll be needing you to destroy them.",his father said.
"Forget it and don't come back looking for me.My answer will now and forever be no."
With that,Sasuke began to turn around but he stopped in his tracks.He turned slowly to the hissing sound.
His father was forming into the felin he was.Sasuke narrowed his eyes and watched his father transform.
Suddenly,he was shot in the arm and he fell backwards with a growl.
Sasuke looked back to see Sakura standing with her gun held out pointing where she had just shot.
"A felin,huh?Haven't seen one in a while.",Sakura said.The man stood up and in incredible speed,he ran away.
Sakura ran up to Sasuke as he turned and began to walk away.
"What's wrong with you?You didn't call for help or anything.",Sakura said as she ran to him.But he walked past her.She turned and narrowed her eyes at him.
"Hey,I'm talking to you!",she yelled.He stopped and looked back at her.
"You don't need to worry about me.I can handle myself.",he simply said and continued to walk.
Sakura scoffed and crossed her arms glaring at him.
"Emotionless jerk.",she muttered.She looked at where the felin ran away and a chill went down her spine.
Who was that felin?
Usually,felins attacked without hesitation.This felin,it was sayings things to Sasuke.
But what did it say?
And did it know Sasuke?

"Alright,tomorrow,we'll continue to the next town and we'll look around for the savior.",Sasuke said as they sat around the campfire.
"So,what is this savior supposed to look like?",Naruto asked as he stuffed his face with their food.
"They say she is supposed to be extremely beautiful with not one flaw.",Sasuke replied.
"Cool.So,what kind of powers does she got?",Naruto asked.
"The kind that will kill Vorlouck."
"Teme,do you always speak like you're dying?"
"Dobe,do you always talk with your mouth full?"
"Don't answer my question with a question!"
"Haruno,when we get to the town,you will go around and ask for a beautiful woman.",Sasuke said.
"So,she's gonna sound like a les?HAHA!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!OOOH,TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY!",Naruto laughed.Sakura slapped him in the back of the head.
"Forget it,Naruto will.I'll just gather up our supplies.What are you gonna do,Uchiha?",Sakura said.
"I have to gather some information.I also have to find a rebellion team that I've been hearing a lot about.An entire army of humans,methims,and droids that have been fighting against felins.",Sasuke said.
"So,Naruto is the searcher,I'm the gatherer,and Uchiha's the brainiac.",Sakura said nodding.
"Hn...I'm gonna get some rest.",Sasuke said and stood up walking to his sleeping bag and layed down on it.
"Might as well get lots of sleep.",Sakura said and went to her bag.Naruto pouted and put away the food going to his bag.But not after sneaking a cup of ramen with him.

The next day,they followed the trail up to a town.
Entering the town,they looked around.There were few people,few homes,and very few food.
"Alright,split up.Meet here in an hour.",Sasuke said.Sakura and Naruto nodded and walked away in different directions.
"Hey,do you know some super pretty girl around here?",Naruto asked the people.Some nodded,while some shrugged.He continued asking around.
Sakura was gathering supplies for the group.Food,a bit more blankets for the cold nights and more things.
Sasuke was asking around the rebellion group and other info.
Soon,one hour ended and they met at the entrance.
"Well,I got the things we need.",Sakura said.
"The people said that they've seen the group pass by about two days ago.That must mean they are ahead of us.",Sasuke said.
"No sign of ome beautiful chick.",Naruto said with a shrug.
"Alright,we still have much time to get to the next town.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded,but Naruto whined,but continued to follow behind them.

Soon,they reached the next town but it was dark and they were sleepy.
"Alright,we'll rest here.The morning,we'll do the same as we did at the town before,but Sakura,since we have much supplies,you'll ask around for the savior.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded and they walked to the nearest hotel.
This town was bigger then the town before.Had a lot more people as well.
As they walked,though,Sakura could see the smallest of shine coming from around the corner of the hotel.Narrowing her eyes at it,she walked towards it,without Naruto or Sasuke realizing as they entered the hotel.
She slowed her steps as she got close to it,and very carefully looked around the corner.
There sat a girl with her hands held out.
But not only that.In the top of her hands,floated a bright blue purple ball.It rotated,and shined brightly sparkling here and there.
"Oh my god.",Sakura whispered.The girl looked over,but she had a cloak on so the hood covered half of her face.
Sakura stepped from behind the wall and took a step forward the girl.She stood quickly and step back from Sakura.
"It's okay.I'm not a bad person.I think you're the person we've been looking for.",Sakura said.
"How do I know that's true?",the girl siad in a very soft and gentle face.
"Well,if I'm correct,you're the savior that will vanquish Vorlouck.I am supposed to protect you until you get to Vorlouck.",Sakura said.
"I can't know for sure until you show proof.",the girl said.
"Well....does a tattoo help?",Sakura asked.
"A tattoo?",the girl asked.
"Yeah,I've had this tattoo for I don't know how long.But my mom told me I was born with it.",Sakura said.She pulled up her jacket's sleeve and on her wrist was a strap.She unwrapped it and on her wrist was a tattoo with ancient symbols,an eye in them middle.
She held it out for the girl.The girl stepped toward Sakura and gently grabbed her arm examining the tattoo.
"It is true.",the girl whispered.
"Well,can you show me your face?",Sakura asked.The girl gave a nod,and pulled off her hood.Looking up,she smiled.
"Holy shit...",Sakura whispered.The beauty was way different than she imagined.Way more bigger.
"Sakura,what are yo-and holy ramen,you found the savior!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story