Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Your Destruction...Or Mine

Chap Four

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 1738 words

0Unrated
Sakura looked back to Naruto who stood there shocked looking at the woman.
The savior gasped and went stumbling backwards and threw on the hoodie.
"No,don't worry.He's just a stupid friend of mine.Harmless.",Sakura explained.
"So that really is the savior,huh?",Naruto said with a big smile.
"Yeah,and we got to get Uchiha.",Sakura said.
Naruto nodded and started to run off but he had bumped into something big and hard.
A felin with bright red eyes and very huge.
"Oh,ramen noodles.",Naruto murmured as he sat on the floor.
"Hello,fellow humans.",he said in a deep,growling voice.
Sakura backed in front of the savior and took out her gun pointing it at the felin.
"Sorry,big guy but we don't want any trouble.",Sakura said.
"I want no trouble either.I just want to KILL!",he yelled and then started running for Sakura.
She pulled the trigger sending the bullet in his arm making him fall back.
Naruto got to his feet and ran for Sakura.
"You ingrateful brat!",the felin yelled getting back up.
"Sakura!",Naruto said.
"Get the savior out of here.I'll deal with this big guy and the other.There's bound to be more.",Sakura said.
"What about Teme?",he asked.
"I'm right here."
Sakura and Sasuke looked up to see Sasuke standing on the building.He jumped down with ease landing on his feet and turned to the savior.
"Don't worry,Savior,you're safe with us.Now go!",he said.Naruto nodded and grabbed her hand pulling her off.
Sakura turned to Sasuke and narrowed her eyes.
"You never told me we were being chased.",she said gritting her teeth together.
"We'll talk about this later.Just concentrate on killing the felins.",he said and walked to the growling felin.
Sakura cursed and cocked her gun.
She turned and shot two felins in the forehead as they ran to her.

"Alright.",Naruto said as he gathered all the supplies while the villagers ran around screaming.
"Isn't that stealing?",the girl asked.
"Yes,but I more call it borrowing.",Naruto said with a big smile.
Once he was done,he grabbed her hand and began to pull her into a run when she held him back.
He turned to he rin confusion.
"Savior,come on.We have to get out of here.",he said.
She pulled him to her and looked at the palm of his hand.
"You,boy...you are not normal.You have strength,you have a power.You have importance to this world.",she said.
"What?Look,that's great to know I'm loved but can we get going?",he insisted.
"Naruto Uzamaki...you are bought to this world for a special reason.",she said.
He narrowed his eyes and became still.She held out a hand and suddenly,a glowing ball from before appeared.
He stared at it in wonder and curiousity.
Suddenly,she bought it forward and held it out to him.
He at first hesitated,but then wrapped his fingers around it.
Suddenly,it entered his body making him gasp and look to the sky,his eyes and mouth wide open.
Light flashed through him and he screamed in pain.
The savior stepped forward and rested her palm on his chest.
She could feel it.The monster inside of him grow.
She smiled as the glowing stopped and he fell to the floor unconciously.

"Damn it!",Sakura yelled and put her gun away.She had run out of bullets and could not refill is fighting with these speedy monsters.
She instead fought with fists.
Sasuke watched her fight and thoughts went running through his mind.
"This girl is not a usual kind of girl.",he muttered and went back to shooting his guns.
Sakura cursed once again as she noticed more and more felins comingo ut of the woods towards them.
"Uchiha,there are too many!",she yelled.
"Get out of here!I'll handle them myself.",he yelled back.
"I can't just leave you alone!You'll die,you idiot!",she screamed.
"Just get the hell out of here!",he yelled with fury and rage.
She stared at him for a long moment before deciding to follow his order.
She ran out of there as fast as she could.
"Damn it!",she yelled and ran from the battle.

The savior sighed and sat on her knees beside Naruto.
She had transported them far away from the battle.
She had taken off her hooded cape and set it aside.She wore an outfit that was brown and covered her chest down to her between her legs and strings tightened and strapped to hold the outfit in place.
She bent forward and ran her fingers through his hair with a smile and blush in place.
He sure was handsome.
She had taken off his shirt and was puring water on him once in a while due to his sweating.
She let her hands travel his chest and hummed while at it.Her voice was melodic and sounded like no other voice.
He moaned and his eyes slowly opened falling on her.
"What...what did you do to me?",he whispered.
"I helped you.Inside,you were hurting because of the thing growing in you.I simply let him out to help.",she explained.
"What thing?",she asked.
"The monster.The fox."
He narrowed his eyes and abruptly sat up.
"What?I don't have a fox in me or a monster.What are you talking about?",he asked.
"You do,Naruto.You are special.",she murmured.
He scoffed and then noticed her hand was still on his chest.She trailed her fingers up and brushed back his hair.
He then noticed the beauty once more.Her amazing beauty that surpassed any other beauty still left in the world.
He let his hand travel up to her face and rested it on her cheek.It was soft and warm.
"Finally,I found you guys."
Naruto jumped up to his feet pulling away from the savior.
She stood with balance and turned to Sakura who came out from the woods.
"Hey,Sakura.",Naruto said nervously.
"What's going on here?",she asked as she noticed both were barely dressed.
"Nothing,just catching up on our rest.Waiting for you and Teme.",he said laughing nervously.Then he noticed something."Where is the Teme?",he asked,not smiling anymore.
Sakura sighed and sat down.
"He...he stayed back.He told me to go so I left.",she said.
"You think he's still alive?",Naruto murmured sitting back down.
"Absolutely."
They looked over to see Sasuke emerge from the woods and forward.
"Do you always do that?",Naruto asked in annoyance.
"What?",Sasuke asked.
"Say something and pop out of nowhere.",Naruto said.
"Yeah.",he said with a shrug.
"How'd you escape?",Sakura asked.
"I managed.",he said and sat down himself.
"You're wounded.",the savior said.Sasuke looked up to her and sighed.
"Yeah,you're the savior indeed.Beauty and all.Glad to see you're not injured.",he murmured.
She walked forward and sat on her knees before him.She held out her hands above his wounds and healed them with a glow that emerged from her hands.
He smirked and nodded in approval.
"You're handy.",he murmured.
"Thank you.I see you are handy yourself.Being what you are and all.",she whispered.He stopped smirking and looked at her in suspicioun.
"I know,dear Uchiha.No use hiding from me.",she whispered and stood walking to Sakura.
"No worries.I'm not wounded.",Sakura said as the savior sat beside her.
"My name is Hinata.You are Sakura Haruno.",she said.
"Yeah.How'd you know my name?",she asked.
"I know everything.",Hinata said with a smile.
"Oh,well,no need to worry or danger,Hinata.We have your back.",Sakura explained.
"I do not worry because I can watch my back myself,Sakura.It is you that needs to be careful.",she said.
"What?",Sakura asked.
"Sakura,I know your secrets.I know everything that goes through your mind.I know everything.",she explained.
Sakura narrowed her eyes and looked to the guys.
"Hey,get the food started.I want to have a little talk with Hinata here.We'll be right back.",Sakura said and stood up,along with Hinata.The guys nodded and girls made off into the woods.
"Alright,tell me what you know.",Sakura demanded stopping as soon as they were far away.
"There is no reason to tell me that.I know everything,as I have said before.",Hinata explained.
"Fine,then tell me about you.",Sakura said leaning on a tree.
"I see everything about everybody the moment I lay a single finger on them.I have many powers I have mastered all of these years.I am in love with everybody.",she said with a smile.
"In love with everybody?",Sakura asked.Hinata turned to her with a blush and smile.
"I will tell nobody else but you...I am attracted to both men and women.",she explained.
"So you're bi?Why keep it a secret?",Sakura asked.
"I do not keep it a secret,I let people know my own way.But I do not want neither the Uchiha or the Uzamaki to know.",she said.
"Alright,secret safe with me.",Sakura said with a shrug.
"But,Sakura,you do know I am also attracted to you.",she said walking towards her.
"I guess...what?You going to kiss me or something?",Sakura asked.
Hinata now stood in front of her leaving no air in between.
"Once and again to satisfy my odd need for woman as well as for men.",she said.
Sakura sighed as the thing she just got into.
Sakura looked to Hinata and shrugged.
"Alright,fine.Only because you're pretty damn hot and I have been sexually frustrated.",Sakura muttered.
Sakura grabbed Hinata by the face and roughly pressed her lips against hers.Both immediately got excited and grabbed eachother close as they felt their tumies go wild and started feeling wet.
After a long while of making out,they pulled away breathless and drunk with the taste.
"Wow,now that was a kiss.",Sakura said.
"Indeed but enough for today.",Hinata said and began walking away.
Sakura sighed and wiped her mouth.
"That's not normal.",Sakura muttered and followed Hinata back to the camp.
Sign up to rate and review this story