Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Scream Until You Like It

Scream Until You Like It Pt. 2

by StarryEyedForSixx 0 reviews

Vince finds out that the Tormentor isn't just an act...

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2010-05-09 - Updated: 2010-05-09 - 1376 words

3Hot
“Fuck you!” the blond snapped, and Blackie shook his head with a laugh. “Looks like we'll be doing things the hard way tonight...” he said, seeming thoroughly amused by the thought. “More fun for me...” he mused wickedly, before leading Vince, whose hair was still wrapped tightly around the older's fingers, towards a door on the other side of the room. With his free hand, Blackie opened the door, revealing a flight of stairs that led to what seemed to be a basement of some sort. The blond's warm green eyes widened in fear as he was half-dragged down the stairs, into what may have been a basement at some point in time, but now looked more like some sort of dungeon. The only thing that softened the effect was the large bed in the center of the room, though there were bondage restraints attached to the bed posts. Vince let out a brief sigh of relief – he'd been expecting a torture rack, though he wouldn't be surprised if Lawless had one of those hidden away somewhere...

The singer's thought process was quickly interrupted as he was pushed, roughly, onto the bed, and before he could begin to move, the older man was on top of him, straddling his hips as he pulled the younger's arms above his head, pulling off his jacket and t-shirt before tying his wrists to the bed posts. He moved lower, undoing the laces on the blonde's leather pants, pulling them down over his legs and tossing them to the floor, then tying Vince's ankles tightly to the bed posts, leaving him completely tied down, naked, and rendered helpless. Next, the young singer's eyes were being covered with a length of black cloth, tied in a tight knot behind his head.

Blackie got up off the bed, standing up and leaving the blond alone as he moved to perch atop the desk in the corner of the room. He snickered to himself once again as he watched Vince thrashing against the restraints, swearing furiously. Reaching onto the desk beside him, he picked up the black whip that had been lying there, and snapped it lightly in the air, a noise that made the young singer freeze instantly. His lips curled into a wicked smirk as he cracked the whip again, making Vince whimper out of fear.

“I bet you thought this was all an act, didn't you?” the older man asked teasingly, snapping the whip once more. “The evil tormentor, torturing innocent people up on stage...Just a gimmick, to shock the kids, and scare the shit out of people like Tipper Gore...” He moved closer towards the bed, making the blond flinch as the horrible cracking noise grew nearer. “But where do you think I got all the practice?” He laughed wickedly before snapping the whip quickly once again, this time against Vince's bare stomach, making the younger man wail and thrash violently against the bonds as Blackie left a light pink mark on the tan skin.

“My, my,” the older mused, smirking at the singer's reaction. “That can't have hurt that bad...Believe me, I can go harder.” And harder he went – he cracked the whip sharply against Vince's thigh, leaving an angry red trail where the leather had marked him. He brought the whip down again, harder still, against the younger's chest, where a bright crimson mark appeared, gleaming with droplets of fresh blood. The blond moaned loudly in pain, clenching his teeth at the stinging sensation, hoping that this would all be over soon.

But Lawless was far from done. He kept on, snapping the whip against various places on Vince's body, creating marks that ranged from pale pink to blood red. “Fuck,” the young singer hissed, his hips going into spasms every time the whip came down on his flesh. “Hmmm, watch your language,” the older man scolded, chuckling as he cracked the whip again. “I'd hate to have to cover that pretty little mouth of yours.” This time, he brought the whip down near the top of the blond's chest, dangerously close to his throat.

“You fucker!” Vince yelled, struggling against the restraints, and he instantly regretted his outburst as he heard Blackie laugh and place the whip back on the desk. He paused for a moment, pondering, before picking up another length of black cloth and moving over towards the bed. He leaned in to kiss the singer once more, pleased with the fact that this time, he had no way of escaping. Sucking lightly on Vince's lips, his hand moved to gently cup his face, making the younger cringe and attempt to recoil at his touch. Blackie pulled away again, smirking. “Fine,” he said simply, shaking out the black cloth. “If you want to be that way.” Without another word, he placed the fabric over the blond's mouth, drawing it tight and tying it in a knot at the back of his neck.

Vince tried to protest, but his swears were muffled by the gag. The older smirked and chuckled to himself as he moved to straddle the blond. “So...”, he began, sounding amused as he ran his hands over Vince's chest, his fingers lightly tracing the marks that he'd left all over the singer's body with his whip. “Are you ready to finally cooperate, little Vincey?” His voice was teasing; almost mocking. “Fuck you!” the younger spat, only muffled by the cloth, it came out unintelligible. He shook his head frantically, and struggled feebly against his bonds once more.

“Hmmm,” Blackie replied simply, deep in thought. “Fine.” He leaned in closer to Vince, their faces just centimeters apart. “I have my ways of convincing people...” Without another word, his mouth was on the the singer's neck, kissing and biting the hollow of his throat. He felt the blond relax slightly beneath him, and took it as a good sign as he continued down his chest, kissing his smooth, tanned skin, pausing to gently flick one hardened nipple with his tongue, making Vince gasp softly.

When he reached Vince's stomach, the singer held his breath, unsure and somewhat afraid of what would come next. The older man placed soft, tender kisses on the blond's abdomen, before taking his manhood in his hand, stroking it slowly but carefully, making the younger involuntarily shudder and arch his back. It wasn't long before Vince was hard as rock, and he moaned loudly against the gag. He gasped sharply and nearly died of shock as he suddenly felt a mouth on his member, the older lightly brushing his tongue across the tip, swirling it around the head, his hand still continuing to stroke the entire length.

The bassist pulled back, admiring the way that the singer writhed and moaned under his administrations, before leaning in again, placing a tender kiss on the tip before slipping the head in his mouth, applying just enough pressure with his lips to make Vince's hips buck. He wrapped his hand around the base, pumping the younger slowly, feeling just how close he was. Fuck, Vince thought to himself as he tried to regain control of his body. This is so wrong...but damn if it doesn't feel good...His thought process was interrupted, however, as Blackie ran his talented tongue along the underside of the blond's erection, making him groan and struggle against the bonds as he felt his body starting to tense. He was so close to the edge, and the older could feel it too. He took the singer deeper into his mouth, sucking harder and moaning softly around him, the gentle vibrations from his throat serving as the final push that made Vince completely loose control. The blond cried out as he came, his body shaking as he released his hot, sticky seed, which the older swallowed proudly, pleased that he was finally able to get the young singer to submit at long last.

Blackie licked his lips and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before crawling back on top of Vince's shaking body. “Now,” he whispered deviously, planting a soft kiss on the singer's neck, gently running his fingers through his soft blond hair. “Are we finally ready to cooperate, my little blond friend?”
Sign up to rate and review this story