Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Scream Until You Like It

Scream Until You Like It Pt. 3

by StarryEyedForSixx 2 reviews

Vince's visit with the Tormentor is far from over.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2010-10-15 - Updated: 2010-10-16 - 1299 words

0Unrated
Even though he was still dazed, lingering in the afterglow of one of the most amazing orgasms he'd ever had, Vince still had his pride to consider. He growled against the gag and spit out a muffled “fuck off!”, making Blackie chuckle with amusement.

“You know,” Blackie replied, his lips curling into a smirk, “I would think you'd be a little more grateful...” He snickered, lightly tracing his fingers down the blond's chest, watching his still-sensitive body shiver at his touch. Vince wrinkled his nose in disgust and tugged on his cuffs, causing the older man to sigh and shake his head.

He ran his fingers through his long black hair and snickered softly. “I was going to keep taking it easy on you...” The bassist's eyes drifted back over to the desk in the corner, briefly eying all the toys and instruments of torture that he kept there. “But since you won't cooperate...you can fucking forget about that.” The young singer's body tensed a bit on the bed, unsure of what would come next. He had thought he had endured the worst when he had been marked by the psychopath's whip. What else could he possibly have in store?

“Now,” the dark-haired man began calmly, bending down to pick up a set of handcuffs and their keys off of the desk. “I'm going to untie you from this bed here.” He gripped Vince's wrist, which was still tightly bound to the bedpost. “If you try to make a run for it, or pull any kind of funny business, I will whip your ass so hard that you won't be able to sit down for a month.” The singer yelped softly, and nodded his head to show that he understood.

“Good boy.” Blackie held the cuffs in one hand and the keys between his teeth as he undid the tight knots at the younger's wrists and ankles. To his great pleasure, the singer didn't move; he laid still on the bed, his arms and legs still spread out in the same position as when they were tied, just draped limply on the bed. “Up,” the bassist commanded, taking Vince's hand and pulling him up into a sitting position. “Off the bed.”

Vince didn't really have a choice, as he was dragged to his feet against his will. “Hands behind your back”. He did as he was told, folding his hands behind him, allowing the older to cuff his wrists together, taking away all use of his arms. Blackie grinned evilly, clearly pleased with himself, and walked around the younger, positioning himself so that they were face to face.

“On your knees,” he commanded, gripping his reluctant lover's shoulders and giving him a push. Oh god. Vince struggled as best he could, but in the end, he allowed himself to be urged down to the floor, because he knew that as strong as he was, Blackie was stronger. But he wasn't going to make him do...that...was he?

“What's the matter, blondie?” the older man chastised, greatly entertained by the air of fear and apprehension that came from the singer. “Ever heard of the phrase quid pro quo? You scratch my back, I scratch yours?” Vince's head dropped down in shame and reluctance, but Blackie would have none of that. He tangled his fingers in the singer's soft blond hair and tugged roughly, pulling his head up. His voice dropped to a low growl. “I sucked your cock. Now you're going to suck mine.”

The older's hand slipped to his waist, quickly undoing the zipper on his leathers and pulling out his aching manhood. He gave it a few light strokes before he reached behind the blond's head, pulling off the piece of cloth that covered his mouth. Winding the blond hair around his fingers, the dark-haired man pulled the singer's head up so that it was level with his throbbing member. “Suck it good, blondie,” he purred almost teasingly, a devious smile spreading across his face. “Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less, with lips like yours...” Vince blushed self-consciously. His hair was roughly yanked once more, dragging him out of his thoughts. “And don't bite,” the older growled menacingly. “If you do, I'll kick your ass.”

The blond nodded once again, showing his understanding. Without another word, the taller pushed the singer's head down and pressed the tip of his erect cock against Vince's soft, pouted lips. “Open,” he commanded, giving the singer's hair a light tug to show that he wasn't playing around. The blond promptly obeyed, parting his lips just enough to slip the head in his mouth. He suckled lightly, making Blackie let his guard down a little bit, tipping his head back and letting a soft raspy moan escape him.

Strangely pleased with himself, Vince moved his head forward a bit, taking more of the bassist's stiff manhood in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the shaft with great expertise. Unable to use his hands, he had to utilize his mouth to the best of his abilities. He bobbed his head up and down, using just enough pressure with his lips to make the older groan in pleasure. The blond winced sharply as Blackie tugged roughly on his hair, making his eyes tear up a bit behind the blindfold. He had to fight the reflex to clench his teeth at the sensation of pain, or else he'd be feeling a lot more pain really soon. The older didn't miss a beat, though; he felt the singer's jaw tense slightly, and in response he yanked hard on the soft blond hair that was wrapped around his fingers. “Relax,” the bassist ordered, keeping a tight grip on Vince's hair, almost as though it were a leash. The blond whimpered softly and did as he was told, loosening the muscles in his jaw as best he could

“Continue,” Blackie said icily, pushing the young singer's head back down. With a soft whine, the blond continued to lick and suck, flickering his tongue across the tip of the older's cock, making him close his eyes and shudder at the sensation. The bassist growled softly and thrust his hips, making the the younger wince slightly as he tried not to gag on the member in his mouth. Damn. Lawless sure wasn't small.

Blackie pulled on Vince's hair roughly and groaned loudly, letting the blond know that he was getting close to orgasm. The younger kept up his actions, steadily moving his lips up and down the swollen shaft in his mouth. Suddenly, the blond recalled a trick that many women had used on him in the past, and figured that it was worth a shot. Taking the bassists erection as deep into his mouth as he could, he sucked hard and started to hum low in his throat. It seemed to work, because as the gentle vibrations from Vince's throat shook throughout the older's body, the blond felt him tense up, his hips bucking as his climax consumed him. He gripped the younger's hair tightly, holding his head firmly in place as he came hard, leaving the singer no choice but to swallow his sticky seed.

Once finished, Blackie let go of the blond's hair and slumped back against the wall behind him, panting softly. Vince pulled away as quickly as he could, gasping for breath as his mouth was no longer obstructed. A bit of the older's seed had dribbled from his lips, but with his hands secured behind his back, there wasn't much he could do about it. Instead, he simply sat back on his haunches, waiting either to be uncuffed or to be given another command. Meanwhile, the bassist ran his fingers through his hair and let out a soft satisfied sigh. “Fuck, blondie.”
Sign up to rate and review this story