Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Classified Chop Suey

Balloon

by bubblygoo 0 reviews

Hiei likes to steal from Mukuro. Kurama watches.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Hiei,Kurama,Mukuro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-05-10 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 212 words

0Unrated
Mukuro's most closely guarded secret had nothing to do with her past. If she ever found out that Hiei had discovered it, he'd be lucky to get away with a punch through the gut.

"She gardens?"

"There's a small plot in the corner of the fortress that gets natural light. She's been trying to get a hold of more human species. I think that's why she's been hinting that she wants me to go to human world."

"It looks like that's worked. You're here, aren't you?" The hair on the back of Kurama's neck stood up as a breeze blew through his open window. He made a note to get some darker curtains.

"She plants vegetables."

"Vegetables? In the demon world climate, I don't know of many that would do very well." Kurama threaded his fingers through his hair.

"She gets around it, somehow."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know why she bothers; she doesn't eat anything but humans, anyway." In the dim lighting, the large round lump Hiei drew from his coat looked like a water balloon.

"My goodness Hiei, that is the most beautiful tomato I have ever seen. You stole it, didn't you?"

"I'm debating whether or not I should eat it here, or in front of her."
Sign up to rate and review this story