Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Electric

Electric

by xxplasticpearlsxx 0 reviews

Rachel isn't so sure she's with the right person. Will a mystery man from the train help her choose?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-10 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 1070 words

2Exciting
Disclaimer; don't know.don't own. don't sue.

The train is always packed at this time of the day. It's situations like this that make me really reconsider living in New York. I'm on the second to last stop, the doors open, and another twenty people come rushing onto the train car. From were I'm standing, against the car wall next to a single seat were my dumbass boyfriend resides, I can see everyone trying to come through at once. It's almost paralyzing. One man with sunglasses gets in first and stands in front of me, facing me, holding onto the bar above our heads. I keep my eyes trained on the open door. Two more people come in and stand behind him. It reminds me of my kindergarten class' line. I couldn't see anyone else trying to shove in front of me so I sighed in relief thanking God that there wouldn't be any strange bodies rubbing mine or bumping me. But strangely as fate would have it the moment the breath left my throat I see a man in a very expensive looking suit running to catch the train before it departs. My eyes widen as I see the man throw himself through the half way closed doors. He makes it in and isn't able to slow his body down before the train lurches forwards. The domino effect insures. One body slams into another and I begin to brace myself for impact. The dark haired man in front of me is smashed into and his sunglasses are tossed of his face and his body lurches towards me. With the quickest of movements he spreads out his arms. His hands are on either side of my head palms down on the side of the train.

Pinned.

My reaction was to throw my hands out and they lay almost gripping his upper body. It takes a minute to process. Our bodies are so close but not quite touching. Faces close, nose to nose. As I check back into reality I look at mystery man's face. It's childlike but masculine and eyes like I had never seen before. This man was sexy. I could feel his body under my palms and made no motion to move. I took another scan of his face and his eyes caught mine. We stayed locked for a minute. he then went to take a step to steady himself and his body lightly brushed mine.

It was electric.

I took a sharp intake of breath

Damn.

His movements stopped and he looked down to me.
"Are you okay?" he asked quietly as if for my ears only. I heald my breath for a moment then tore my eyes away from the floor to answer him.
"Yea. I'm fine. Quick moves" I said smiling up at him
He smiled back down on me

Butterflies...what the hell...

"Thank God or you would have been crushed"
We locked eyes again.

This can't be real

The moment was out of a movie until my bone head boyfriend removes his head out of his ass long enough to realize that the world wasn't revolving around him for a moment.
"Whoa, babe, what the hell dude back off!"
My head snapped to the side.
"Jack" I said sternly. I have to talk to him as if he was one of my students. The dark haired man straightened himself up and he once again grabbed the bar.
"Babe he was like all over you" Jack said standing up.
"Actually I was trying not to crush her. Maybe if you had given her that seat like a gentleman we wouldn't be having this problem. I peeled my eyes from Jack to look at this guy. He was staring intently at Jack and then as if he could feel my eyes he looked over at me. My breath caught I could see fire in his eyes.

Butterflies..what..

Jack was glaring at this man and took a few steps towards him. He never looked away from me.
"Listen buddy don't try and mess."
That's enough I have to get my dog back on its leash. I shook my head trying to clear the fog and forced myself to look at Jack and forced myself to take two steps towards him.
"Hey" I said looking up into his face trying to catch his eyes. He slowly peels them from the man and looks at me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me towards him.
"Yea babe?"
"Could you please stop, he didn't do anything wrong.
"Sure babe."
Just then the train rolls to a stop. This is us the doors open and people rush to get off. Jack, being a gentlemen, some how rushes off before me and I am stuck behind a woman with a stroller. My eyes scan the train car for mystery man. he's still standing, so a pregnant woman could sit, I smile. I stepped over the small gap between us and touch his arm to catch his attention.

Electric.

Eye contact. Breath taking.

"Hey I'm sorry about that and thanks for not flatting me into a pancake."
He smiled. "You're welcome and you can't help who you love."
My eye brows knitted together but then I smile and make a quick dash to the door. "You can't help who you love" His voice rings through my head. I scan for Jack, find him, and walk over. I look at him for a minute. Do I love him? No, no I don't. So why do I torture myself?
I stand there, look at him, and think. I’m a thirty year old kindergarten teacher with my own apartment, paying my own bills and I have a jobless, seemingly futureless, moronic boyfriend. Why?
Because I've never been struck like lighting before today. Mystery man ignited a fire in me that no man ever has no how much in love I thought I was. Damn. I tuck a wayward strand of my dirty blonde hair behind my ear.
"BABE!"
A hand begins to wave in front of my face. I roll my eyes.
"Come on Jack lets go."
We make it back to my apartment and I let us in. I check the mail and the messages still in thought. Then I hear it.
"Babe? babe? BABE!?"
"JACK! Babe is a fictional pig character! My name is RACHEL. Could you use it!?"
Sign up to rate and review this story