Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

Lil Filler :)

by bubbly-gum 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-11 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 249 words - Complete

1Ambiance

Frank's P.O.V

Rachel froze, her heartbeat went through the roof and her breathing stopped for about 3 seconds. She jumped off the bed and stood flat against the wall. her dark green eyes flickered to each of us in turn.
"What. have. You. Done?!" she hissed. I slowly turned over to face her. Lilli was looking away guiltily and Gerard looked like the cat that got the cream.
"Rach I-"
"-SHUT UP!" she screamed, tears streaming down her face.
"What happened?" she whimpered. None of us said anything.
"Frankie, please?" she begged. "I h-have to know"
"Lycans...those things, more commonly known as werewolves. They're our enemies" Lilli spoke when words failed me.
"Why?" anger once more flaring up.
"In the 17th century. Matilda, who was the vampire Queen when we still had one, was murdered by a Lycan. Just sort of randomly. No reason. Or so the story goes. So our side killed there leader and so the war began" Gerard said.
"That's it...tit for tat and you're ripping each other's throats out...And I thought Alex was a sick fuck" Rachel slid down the wall, wraping her arms around her knees. I jumped off the bed and sat next to her. She collapsed against me, still crying. I've never been close like this with anyone since...Caprina.

Lilli lay back down.
"Would you stop looking so fucking smug!" she snapped at Gerard.

Just a lil filler. I'll write more later.

xoxo Iero. Lmao don't ask.
Sign up to rate and review this story