Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The fox, The niko, and The wolf

The fox, The niko, and The wolf

by Night-Fang223 1 review

one day hinata finds a long kept secerit

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-04 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 305 words

-1Illiterate
The Fox, the Niko, and the Wolf
disclaimer: I do not own Naruto only the OC.
(thinking)
Preface:
rain pelted the woman as she ran down the street. A small worm bundle cradled in her arms. Se knew that she only had a little time left. She soon reached a large building in the shadow of a grate mountain. Down the stars to dark and murky tunnels she ran with her bundle. Finally she came upon the end of one of the tunnels, light was filtering in threw a small hole in the sealing of the tunnel. This should be a good spot for you pup. She thought to herself. She ran threw a number of hand signs, then said “ crystal ice pedestal”. Ice then started to form a small pedestal with a bole indentation. As she placed the small bundle on to the pedestal it started to unravel. Reveling a small new born boy with ice blue eyes, but his teeth were sharp and fanged. He was also sporting two white wolf ears with blue tips on top of his head and five snow white tails with blue tips. He looked around and then to his mother. “I’m sorry my chilled but the world is not safe for you now”. “Perhaps when you are found the world will be safe for people like us. The chilled then tilted hi head to the side questionably, as she finished the jutsu. ”ice coffin”. She said and the ice enclosed around the chilled. With a tear in her eye she left a note inscribed on the pillar in hop fore the future to bring the person who cold protect him and raise him the rite way. Then with a gust of wind she turned in to a pile of the whitest snow you have ever seen.
Sign up to rate and review this story