Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The fox, The niko, and The wolf

chapter 2

by Night-Fang223 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Published: 2010-05-11 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 532 words

-1OOC


The Fox, the Niko, and the Wolf

disclaimer: I do not own naruto only the OC.

(/thinking)/(demons)

Chapter: 2

Many years later a familiar loud mouth blond is sitting in his new office taking anap. All of a sudden the door bursts open, (causing naruto to fall out of his chair) "lord Hokage we have the new ninja profiles you wanted". "umm" "are you ok naruto"? asked Shikamaru. Ya I'm fine I just slipped that's all. Said naruto as he put his hands behind his head laughing. "sigh" I said I have the new ninja listings for you. Oh, thanks Shikamaru. Said naruto taking the pile of papers. I'll just leave you with your work then. Said Shikamaru with a sigh. As he left he passed a young lavender heard women with pail lavender eyes. "good morning Shikamaru-kun". said Hinata oh good morning Hinata-chan. Did naruto fall of his chair again? She said with a giggle. Yep. Said Shikamaru. He's been doing that a lot lately even though he only became Hokage two weeks ago. She said with a sigh. Well you knew what you were getting into when you married him Hinata. Said Shikamaru with a laugh. Well see you. He said as hi walked off. Bye Shikamaru-kun. Said Hinata as she walked in to Naruto's office.

Naruto was poring over the ninja reports as he herd Hinata come in. "hi Hina-chan". He said brightly. She blushed as he called her his pet name for her. Morning naruto-kun. She said with a smile. How are you feeling today? She asked as she sat down. Well it is absolutely boring. He said as he leaned back in his chair. Even Kyuubi-kun fell asleep and he as the attention span of a saint. Hinata chuckled slightly as he said this. well even he needs to get some sleep kitten. Said the Nibi no Nekomata that resided in Hinata. That's true. Said naruto with asigh. Speaking of witch do you know why he has been up all night lately? Asked naruto. Hasn't lord Kyuubi told you? Asked lady Neko. No he said that he would when it's the rite time. Whatever that means. Said naruto. Well then it is for the best kitten. Ya naruto if Kyuubi doesn't want to tell you then it is for a good reason. Said Hinata. well ok, I've got to get back to the files. he said. And I have some things to attend to over at the Hyuga compound. Said Hinata as she was standing up. I'll see you later then naruto-kun. She said as she left. Bye Hina-chan. She herd him call after her.

As she was on her way out of Hokage tower she thought she heard something coming from the old stairway that led to the underground waterways. "did you hear that lady Neko"? she asked. Yes Idid kitten, it sounded like a baby crying to me. Do you think we should go check it out? Asked Hinata. I don't see why not. Replied lady Neko

Back in Naruto's office Kyuubi woke with a start. there it is again. Thought Kyuubi. What? Asked Naruto. The sound of a crying baby and a strange aura.
Sign up to rate and review this story