Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The fox, The niko, and The wolf

chapter 3

by Night-Fang223 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Published: 2010-05-11 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 688 words

-1Predictable
The Fox, the Niko, and the Wolf

disclaimer: I do not own Naruto only the OC.
(thinking)(demons)
Chapter 3

As Hinata walked down the stars she felt the temp drop. "Wow its rely cold down hear." she said. That's because the sun can't get down hear to worm the place. Replied lady Neko. As Hinata reached the bottom of the stairs she saw before her a junction of tunnels. "ok which way now?" well I can hear the sound coming from that direction. Said lady Neko pointing her tail. "well ok". Said Hinata as she went down the dimly light corridor.

After about 20 minutes of confusing twist and turns Hinata noticed that her surroundings were starting to change along with a strange mist forming at her feet. "well the crying is getting louder but this mist doesn't feel right". Said Hinata. Agreed the mist at your feet kitten is heavily laid with a strange chakra. Said lady Neko. Suddenly after a nether turn Hinata cam upon a strange looking barrier. "what is that"?asked Hinata. It looks to be an ice barrier. Said lady Neko. As Hinata wacked up to the barrier she saw that it had fore interlocking pillars with a strange looking seal the center of them. She also noticed that five feet around the thing was frozen over. "I can hear the baby it is beyond this ice" said Hinata while running threw some hand signs. 'fire stile fire-ball justu' . she sad firing at the barrier. "what???" nothing happened!!" Hinata exclaimed. Do you have anything stronger kitten? Asked lady Neko. "well I have explosion tags but that might hurt the baby". She said. "may I use your hell fire to burn only the wall?" she asked. Yes I shall channel it threw you. Hinata then ran threw some hand signs, '/demon stile hellfire justu' /and instantly the wall was engulfed in black and purple flames. When the wall melted it revealed a small room with a pillar on a pedestal in side.

At that same moment Naruto was working on the ninja reports when he felt a huge wave of demon yoki. "what was that"? asked Naruto. I recognize that chakra, that was lady Neko's. Kyuubi replied. Should we go and check it out? No I trust Neko and Hinata.Replied Kyuubi.

As Hinata approached the pedestal she noticed that the roof was the underside of a wooden floor. "who could of guest that this was hear?"wondered Hinata. Then she noticed a scroll resting on the pedestal."I wonder what this says." Said Hinata as she opened the scroll.

' to the finder of this scroll,

I write this in hope that the finder will be able to take care of my son. He was born in to a world that would not and could not accept him. In my final moments I sealed him hear in hope that someone will find him in a time that would accept him for who and what he is. If the person reading this feels like they can handle this responsibility, then simply place your hands on the seal. But know this only one who has a pure and kind hart can release the seal. My sons name is Gobiro Noma. '

Well what do you think lady Neko?Should we take care of the chilled? Asked Hinata. I believe you and Naruto could bring this chilled up to be a true beacon of light, but the choice is up to you kitten. Replied lady Neko. I'm sure that Naruto would accept him for who and what ever this chilled is. Besides he was calling to me, so he must need me. Said Hinata. Well hear goes nothing. Said Hinata cutting her palm. She then placed her hand on the seal. "release." She said. Suddenly strange markings appear on the pillar. "What! It couldn't be." Thought lady Neko as she red the runes. Then pillar of ice dissolved in an explosion of cold mist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok this is were i need some reviews tell me what u think so i can deside wether to write more
Sign up to rate and review this story