Categories > Books > Dracula > Seeds of Hate

First dinner

by Loonah 0 reviews

First dinner

Category: Dracula - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 605 words

0Unrated
“Sit wherever you like dear.” Mrs. Wilson said to Jade. Jade came and sat by me.
“Hi” I said. She nodded her head at me to acknowledge my greeting, She then smiled at me showing straight white teeth. The bell signifying the end of homeroom. I turned to Jade to say goodbye, but she had already disappeared. My next period class was defensive fighting I was surprised to see that Jade was in my class. Mr. Yamoto came into the class.
“Alright ladies you all are in second level defensive fighting because you have shown some skill but to make sure you are ready for this level I’m giving you a test.” He said. “When I call your name come forward into this circle then I will blow my whistle you have my permission to start” he continued, “If you lose you will be moved down a level” He added,.
“Everybody here is twice my size.” Jade said quietly
“Sucks to be you. Jade Takahashii and Kevin Zarmosky.” He said. Jade went into the circle and assumed a fighting position. Kevin then came forward. Kevin was the biggest in the class he came forward and Jade didn’t even look scared. When she finished stretching she went forward and reached out to shake Kevin’s hand, he took her small feminine hand into his big meaty palm and then they stepped away from each other. Yamoto blew his whistle and Jade came at Kevin. She kicked him in the shin and dodged him quickly before he could grab onto her. Although Kevin was big he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so when Jade dodged him he was confused, Jade took advantage of that and snuck around behind him she grabbed onto his neck so that he was basically giving him a piggy back ride. Kevin freaked out and started spinning around trying to get her off his back.
Coach blew his whistle, “Kevin its obvious if I gave Jade anymore time she’d knock you to the ground, so tomorrow you are to report to level 1 Defensive fighting. Now class is just about over so go change back you’re your normal Clothes.” We all wore the same blue shorts and grey shirt for our P.E credit classes so we needed to change back into our uniforms. Nothing happened in any of my other classes, Jade was in my English class and my history class as well. History was last period and I saw Jade walk off with Elizibeth obviously to the dorms to get ready for The first day dinner. Dinners at Valley Academy weren’t normally a big deal, but the first dinne of the school year was a big deal everyone had to get dressed up, girls had to wear dresses and boys had to wear a button up shirt and tie with slacks. They also had Formal dinners throughout the year at the beginning of each quarter other than those days you didn’t have to eat dinner at the school the Valley mall was right down the road and you could just go there, but curfew was 10.
When First dinner was served I was starving. “Mathew” somebody called. I turned at the sound of my name and saw Jade coming towards me she wore a black dress that reached her ankles it was a halter top and her hair was piled atop her head and held in place with a pair of chopsticks .

All I can write tonight. If you want to join you can until June.
Name
Age
Grade
Picture
Personality
(No vampires please)
Sign up to rate and review this story