Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Pain

by AlexisSCREAM

i-suck-at-summaries

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-13 - Updated: 2010-05-13 - 251 words

?Blocked
heya! it's UPDATE TIME!! xD lol anywayyyy....
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon's POV

I woke up, slightly dazed, my skin sort if red, but incredibly painful. I sighed, hoping everything that had happened the night before was just a fucked up figure of my imagination or maybe even a dream - a terrible nightmare...
I glanced at my phone. I had a text from my younger sister, Shadow. She was a year younger than me, but really smart. She also had weird pet names for everyone. How I got stuck with 'babe', I shall never know. I stared at the text, which said "Babe, I heard about Ryan. I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm hanging out with Cat and Alex today, so we can speak later, when I'm back. Just in case you need anything, okay? By the way, I think you should see RyRo xoxo" I smiled slightly as I read it. She was way too nice to everyone. I got out of the bed and got dressed into a formal-looking white shirt. I decided the rest should unformal, and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a lavender hoodie and bright purple converse. I quickly sorted out my hair and make up before running out of Ryan's apartment and straight to the hospital. I couldn'y fucking well believe my eyes as I walked into the private room Ryan had been given. He was staring back at me. He was awake.
'Ryan, I'm so sorry' I whispered. I knew it was my fault.
Sign up to rate and review this story