Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

all i know....

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

things start happening

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-13 - Updated: 2010-05-13 - 757 words

0Unrated
I texted him back. ‘hey, how did you get my number?’

It took him a few minutes to text back. ‘you gave it to pete, for the meeting. Sorry if I bothered you. I’ll let you get back to it.’

‘oh no, Im just sitting her bored. I’m just shocked. I didn’t think I’d hear from you .’ I was kind of wishing I hadn’t said that to him.

‘Oh, well sorry I didn’t meet expectations. Lol. I’m very sorry about how I had to leave, I guess it was easier to leave before you got up, then explain everything. Sorry.’ I didn’t think I was going to get such an explanation, and yeah it hurt that he would just leave and that was it. But considering he explained made me feel better about it.

‘It’s ok. J. so what are you doing now?’ In the mean time, Ian, wouldn’t stop texting me. I felt bad for everything that I had done, that I was dropping him for someone who was so willing to leave the next morning.

‘actually, im still in town, im at a Marriot about 30 min away from you. Everyone went out for the night, and I decided to stay in. why aren’t you out with your friends?’

‘they all had to work, so Im home alone. L, but it’s ok, just gonna watch some Man vs. Food. Or something lol’ I was actually still sitting in my driveway and was contemplating going to work and seeing what everyone was up to. But I didn’t want to risk running in to Ian, cause it was no telling what he would do in public.

‘well, I mean it’s a crazy suggestion, but if you wanted to like hang out, I could swing by for alittle bit, and we could maybe watch tv together, sure beats being bored and alone. ‘
I smiled thinking about how he wanted to spend time with me, but then I remembered I just got off work and I needed to get ready. But I could get ready fast.

‘yeah that sounds like fun actually. Can you give me like an hr?’
‘that’s perfect, no problem. Cant wait to see you.’

***********************

That last message sent my heart into tizzy. I immediately texted heather and told her that he was coming over and she texted back and told me to be careful and that she was staying at steph’s house for the night , so she wouldn’t interrupt anything. Best friends that understand.
I got ready and if I do say so myself, I looked hott. I was wearing a cute little button down with very tight fitting jeans and I did my hair with beach waved and out a flower in my hair. I looked the part. About an hr later the Honda Civic pulled up and here he was stepping out and on to my porch. I was in the position every girl wanted to be in.

“Hey, hows it going?” he had his hands in pockets. He looked so cute and kind of nervous.
“It’s good. So shall we?” I said motioning in to the house. We got in the house and I gave him the tour and offered him something to drink.

I walked back into the living room with two glasses of water and Patrick was sitting on the couch, looking around. “This is a really nice place. Reminds me of being home.” he smiled.

“Yeah, we have very homey keggers here. But any way, what do you wanna watch?” I grabbed the remote off the table, but I stopped short, because for some reason I had this feeling that someone was very close to me.

I looked over and Patrick was there, in my face.

“Yeah? Is something on my face?” I laughed and he cracked a smile. Then he kissed me, and for a moment I lost sight of everything in the world. Everything I had ever done, didn’t matter, because that kiss for some reason made every fear, insecurity, melt away like it never mattered. He broke away from the kiss.

“I’m sorry, truly. I just-” I went for it, and I returned that feeling, I needed that feeling to never leave. I wanted to feel it forever and if it meant never leaving his lips, than I would take it. This feeling was so very new to me, I didn’t even know what it meant.
Sign up to rate and review this story