Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

teenagers need more sleep that infants

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

you lack my years of training

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-13 - Updated: 2010-05-13 - 941 words

0Unrated
We fell asleep alittle bit past 2 and I just remember waking up to know one being there. And then I heard a lot of commotion down stairs. I walked in the kitchen to see Patrick trying to pick things and in a hurry. “What are you doing?” I was standing in the doorway with my head resting on the wall. He was bent down and he picking up spilt flour off the floor.

“I, ugh, was trying to make you breakfast, and make coffee, but when I grabbed the coffee maker, it fell and took the flour with it, hence why I’m on the floor cleaning it up.” he chuckled. He looked cute, and I could definitely get used to waking up with him every morning.

“Umm, I have a secret, that coffee maker is broken, and I actually hate breakfast, but the fact that you did all this, is amazing. You’re great. How about we go out to breakfast?” I said and I was trying to help him.

“I can’t go out to breakfast with you. I mean, not that I don’t want to, but because of who I am, I hope that doesn’t sound conceded.” he wasn’t looking me in the eye. Which in later years I found out meant that he didn’t know how I was going to take something, and was nervous that I was going to be upset.

“To be honest, I forgot about that. We can always order in, and hang out here. Unless you have things to do, which I completely understand.” I was fixing my hair and fiddling with what ever I could find. For some reason I felt awkward.

“No it’s fine, I would love to hang out with you all day, but I have a photo shoot at 3. But after that I have nothing, so would you want to do like dinner or something?” it felt like we were 16 and I was being asked out on my first date.

“Yeah, that sounds fun actually. I have some stuff I have to get done anyway today. It will give me time to do it. So what time should I be ready?”

“Be ready by 8. Ok? I’m going to get ready to leave.” he walked over and kissed me again, and those butterflies started to flutter. He broke away and his thumb was on my chin, and he was smiling at me. “what?” I asked him, looking away.

“Nothing, you’re just beautiful, and I already cant wait to see you later.” He smiled and I was melting on the inside. When he left all I could think about was that kiss and what it did to me, but I had no time to think, I had things to do. Heather walked in and she stopped and sniffed the air.

“What’s that smell? Oh. Could it be? No it cant be! You like someone, a lot.” she laughed and she sat down. “So tell me all about it.”

“There’s nothing to tell you. Nothing happened.” I walked in to the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

“You’re lying, and I know you’re lying. What happened?” she was sitting at the kitchen table with her head resting on her hand, all attention on me. A bomb could drop but she wouldn’t care unless she knew what actually took place. Now I could tell her what actually happened, or I could make something up. So I decided to make something up.

“and that’s what happened. It was the best sex I’ve ever had. And ill probably never speak to him. He’s a notch in my bed post, and ill just be a line in a song.” I laughed and so did heather.

“what actually happened? Tell me the truth, I mean I respect you’re lying ability, and that story, was very nice, but I need the truth.” she got up and started to make something to eat.
“You want to know what actually happened? He kissed me when he got here, and my world instantly went upside down. It was the greatest kiss I’ve ever had. And he makes me crazy. I don’t even know him, and I want nothing more than to know everything about him. We’re going out tonight, he’s taking me to dinner, and I cant be more excited, but I’m nervous.” I felt like I let everything out on the table.

“Wow. Well, I mean you know what he comes with. What he’s obligations in life are. So just don’t be surprised when you get hurt. I’m not trying to be hurtful, im being your best friend and honest. Have fun tonight, but if he hurts you, I’ll kill him, I don’t care who he is. Oh. By the way, have you heard from his friend? The one who wants to sign us?” she turned around with a spatula and grilled cheese.

“No, thanks. No I haven’t heard from him yet, but Patrick got my number from him, so he still has it. Should I ask Patrick tonight?”

“No, don’t ask, this isn’t a business matter, this is a personal matter. If he brings it up, then go for it, but don’t unless he does.” she got up and put her plate in the sink.
“Im gonna get ready for work, you have fun tonight, don’t let it get to crazy, if you know what I mean.” She nudged me and then winked.
Sign up to rate and review this story