Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Eye of the Beholder

by devilsgyrl

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-14 - 2562 words

?Blocked
As soon as I saw James, my whole body tensed up and my heart started beating a little faster. It was as if I was preparing myself to flee if he tried to do something to me. I sprang to my feet and flattened myself against the wall, eying him warily as I said, "Uh...you can sit here. I'll just...go over there." I pointed to another empty corner at the opposite end of the room.

James tilted his head to the side and looked an me with a confused expression, "I kinda wanted to sit with you. You don't want to sit together? I can go sit at one of the tables if you want me to." For some reason, James was making me really nervous. I guess just being in such close contact with a guy after last night was taking its toll on me.

Surreptitiously, I started backing away from him towards the other corner. Trying to keep my voice from shaking, I said, "No, it's fine if you wanna sit here. I like the other corner better anyways. I've always thought that the corners were better places to sit than the tables anyways." I gave a little nervous laugh and hurried towards the other end of the room to get away from James.

Just when I had thought I had gotten away, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, bringing me to a halt. Whirling around, I ripped away from Jame's touch and stumbled backwards, staring at him with daggers in my eyes. James was looking really bewildered. He held up his hands as if in surrender and said, "Hey, what's going on? You sat with me at lunch yesterday. I thought we were going to be friends. Did something happen?"

Yes, something had indeed happened. I would never tell anyone what had happened though, especially not some stranger from school like James. Trying to stay polite and get my point across to him at the same time, I replied, "Nothing happened. Just...find another girl to play with, okay? There are other girls around her besides just me, you know."

James scratched his head and said, "I don't want a 'girl to play with'. I just wanted to be friends. You seem really lonely. You've just gotta take a chance and trust me with this. I'm sure we'll be friends if you just give it a try. Please?" James was really starting to get on my nerves now. He didn't seem to get the fact that I just wanted to be left alone.

Now that I was at wit's end, I burst out, "Just give your shit to someone else, okay? I'm not looking for trust or friendship from anyone. I just want you to leave me alone. Is that clear?" Without waiting for his reply, I spun on my heel and disappeared through the crowd as I made my way to the opposite corner.

Once I was settled in the corner, I rethought what I had just said to James. I might've been rude, but there wasn't really any other way to get rid of him. Sometimes rudeness was the only thing that worked. I bet James only wanted to befriend me because I was probably the weakest girl in the school anyways. I'd be easy for anyone to fuck with, especially in my current condition. Right now, I was so weak that a small ten-year-old could probably beat me up in a fight.

I tried to assure myself that I would recover quickly from the rape and then everything would go back to normal. I would slowly regain my strength and I would eventually feel better mentally. Maybe someday I would even be able to forget all this. Little did I know at the time that the scars from my past would become a continual nightmare.

~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of school went by slowly. I attended every class, but even though I was physically in class, my mind was elsewhere. It kept straying from James to Ray and then back to James again. I certainly hoped that I would never see Ray again. But James? Well, things were different with him. Even though I knew I could never trust him, I still felt myself drawn towards him. It was a strange feeling that I couldn't quite explain.

As soon as the bell rang and my last class ended, I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could and hurried through the hallways before the usually crowd of students flooded the area. I was in a hurry to get home today. Even the school was a reminder of Ray for me. Hustling towards the door, I just couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that I was being watched. Not able to stand this feeling, I took a look over my shoulder to see if someone was indeed watching me.

I had hoped that I was just being paranoid, but unfortunately, I wasn't. James was standing in the hallway, watching me with big, innocent puppy-like eyes. When he met my gaze, he looked at me with an almost wounded expression. I was starting to feel just the slightest bit bad for treating him so rudely earlier. Maybe I hadn't needed to be so harsh. At least I had managed to get the point across to him though. But why did I care about James anyways? I didn't need to care about anyone else or what anyone else thought of me. I just had to make my own way and fend for myself.

With that thought in mind, I flipped my dark hair over one shoulder and pushed James to the back of my mind as I continued to the entrance of the school. As I stepped out of the entrance, the breeze lightly ruffled my hair and cooled my neck. I hesitated momentarily on the sidewalk, trying to figure out where I was going.

Part of me wanted to go home, but another part of me knew I should go and look for a job. After all, my mom had told me numerous times now that I needed to find a job fast. Today, I just didn't really want to have to sit through job interviews though. I could barely stay on my own two feet at the moment. Going to look for a job could wait until tomorrow. Right now, I just needed to go back to the safe comfort of my home. However, the moment I stood hesitating at the curb was a moment too long.

A heavy hand fell on my shoulder and another hand clamped around my mouth just as I opened it to let out a scream. I felt my body turned around and was forced to look into steely blue eyes. It was Ray. What the hell could he want with me know? He had already raped me; hadn't he gotten his fill of me?

Ray smiled evilly at me and started leading me down the sidewalk with a hand firmly placed over my mouth to prevent me from speaking. As he towed me along, he started speaking, "As you know, if you scream or say anything at all, I can show everyone those pictures of you naked. So I'll release the grip on your mouth if you promise not to speak a single word. Understand?"

I nodded, wanting Ray to get his hand off my mouth as soon as possible. He gave me a dubious look and slowly released the hold he had on my mouth. He did keep a tight grip on my upper arm though. I was tempted to scream, but there was no way I wanted porn-like pictures of me going around, so I was forced to keep my mouth shut.

Ray dragged me along to the same alley as last night. My heart was thundering in my chest like a runaway train on a track. I knew I needed to escape and get away; but how could I? Ray obviously didn't have any intention of letting me go until he had his fill of me, and it wasn't like I could fight him off or anything. I certainly wasn't stupid enough to attempt something like that.

Finally admitting to myself that there was absolutely nothing I could do in this situation, I went limp in Ray's arms and let him push me against one of the buildings in the alleyway without putting up a fight. Ray picked up the small gun from the darkened corner of the alley and tossed it from hand to hand as he paced in front of me. I felt a lump form in my throat while I watched Ray. It would be far too easy for him to accidentally pull the trigger.

"You and I have to make a deal," Ray finally said, still pacing back in forth in front of me. I didn't answer his question. It wasn't like I had a choice about whether or not I would agree to his deal. He would tell me what the deal would be and I would be forced to do it. That was all there was to it.

"You are to wait for me under that big oak tree everyday after school," Ray commanded. "You remember that tree from when we first met, don't you?" I remembered that tree far too well. I wished I didn't remember it at all. Ray gave a smug smile at my expression and nodded, "Sure you remember it. Anyways, do we have this clear? About you waiting for me everyday?"

So this wasn't going to be a one-time thing like I had thought. No, Ray was planning to rape and abuse me every single night and I had absolutely no choice about it. I wanted to break down and cry, but I just couldn't do that with Ray watching me so closely. He already knew I was weak so I really didn't need to show him just how weak I really was.

Forcing the tears back, I nodded ever so slowly. I didn't speak because I knew all that would come out of my mouth would be a squeak or a small whimper of terror. Ray seemed happy that I had agreed without putting up a fight. Now that this was taken care of, he tossed the gun carelessly to the ground and turned his attention fully to me.

Without warning, he lunged towards me and knocked me to the ground with a huge force considering how large and powerful his muscly body was. I lost my breath for a moment when I smashed to the ground and so I just lay stunned and unmoving for a long second as if I was dead. When I jerked out of my trance, I started chugged air into my lungs as quickly as I could. Ray wasn't very interested in my lack of air though. As a matter of fact, he probably hadn't even realized that he had hurt me. He was much too concerned with unzipping my sweatshirt and tearing of my jeans. He undressed me almost violently. It was like he was a wild animal that had gone a little crazy.

After Ray had whipped off his clothes as well and had slithered up my body, I just closed my eyes and tried to distract myself by thinking of something else. That didn't really work though. I mean, how is it possible to think of something else when someone is raping your body and torturing your mind and soul in the meantime? I didn't bother with trying to escape this time though. I just kept thinking that this would soon be over with and I would make it through this alive.

I felt a sharp pang between my thighs as Ray started shoving into me. He was slamming into me even harder than last time. Until this point, I had been able to bite my lip and keep from screaming. But when Ray ripped through my tender hymen that he had slashed open last night, a terrible scream sounded from my lips. Ray looked into my eyes for the first time and glared icily at me, hitting my cheek with his left palm as he snarled, "Quiet you little bitch!"

My eyes watered up and filled with tears of pain as Ray pushed all the way into me and pounded my insides. Just when I thought I was either going to die of this torture or faint, Ray came and stopped pushing me against the ground. But instead of pulling out of me, Ray just stayed there on top of me and looked a me with a tilted head. I didn't get why he was still looking at me. I just wanted him to get off of me so I could go home and recover before tomorrow night.

"Olivia?" Ray asked, tracing my breast in the most uncomfortable way as he spoke. I wanted to tell him to get the fuck off of me, but my voice was shaky and trembling, so I just murmured, "Hm?" Ray's hand continued to circle my breast agonizingly while he spoke, "I was just thinking, you know James from our geometry class, right?"

I didn't respond. The last thing I wanted to think about now was James. Ray smacked my left breast and narrowed his eyes at me, "Um, I do expect a response even from a weakling like you. So let's try this again. You do know James from geometry, right?" Gazing at Ray through fires of hatred, I nodded the slightest bit.

Ray nodded as if he had known my answer in advance, "I thought so. Now listen well, girl. I don't want you getting involved with him, okay? He looks at you like...like...I don't know. I just don't like the way he looks at you. You're forbidden to get involved with any guys besides me from here on out, okay?"

I nodded quickly, just wanting to get Ray off of me as soon as possible. Ray seemed satisfied by my quick answer and finally pulled out of me and redressed himself, looking down at my crumpled body as he did so. I lifted my head from the ground and saw that my leg was dribbling blood again, just like last night. I couldn't help but be glad that I had worn dark jeans and a dark sweatshirt today though. At least the blood wouldn't show that way.

When Ray was finally dressed, he leered at me and said, "Seeya, you fucking bitch." And with that, he strutted off into the darkness like a hunter that had just caught a prized animal. As soon as Ray was gone, I struggled to my feet and tried to catch my breath. I could feel little stones and gravel embedded in my hair from the concrete road. I would certainly need to go home and take a shower tonight since I hadn't taken one last night.

After I was dressed, I slunk back towards home, thinking about tomorrow. I didn't think there was any possible way I could go through this pain and torture another time. Ray couldn't rape me every single night...he just couldn't! I had to find a way to get out of school, and I had to do it fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story