Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Positive or Negative?

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 306 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Are you okay?" I heard Kevin call from the other side of the bathroom door. Marie was holding my long hair back as I puked my breakfast.

Marie walked out and I heard whispering, "What do you think is wrong?" Marie asked.

"Stomach virus, Joel, just had one," Kevin was confident I was sick.

"I don't know Kevin," Marie whispered.

I finished puking and slid along the wall. I feel like crap. Marie entered the room, leaving Kevin to go to sound check.

"Leigh are you pregnant?" she asked worried. I've never even thought of it. NO I can't be, as corny as it sounds Kevin and I are very careful so that wouldn't happen.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered.

"I think you should find out, c'mon we'll get some tests," she said leading me out of the bus.

We walked to Walk-Mart. It was like a block away from our venue here in Wisconsin. Next we're having a show in Chicago, which everyone is coming to. Brendon and the others are flying to see us with the rest of Decaydance.

We found 7 different test, and bought them all.

Once we got to the bus, I used them all.

I looked at the strip, Positive.

"Marie," I whimpered.

"What's wrong what did they say?" she asked.

"I'm-" I started.

"Hey what's going on," Al said stepping into the room.

"Sh" Marie demanded.

I leaned into Marie, "It came out positive." I started to have a mental break down. I know Kevin doesn't want a kid, and I don't want an abortion.

"Oh my gosh," Marie said, she hugged me tightly as tears streamed down my head.

"Want to tell me what's going on?" Al asked.

Marie whispered it in his ears. His eyes bulged out.

"You have to tell Kevin," he ordered.

"I know, but how?"
Sign up to rate and review this story