Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

What do you want? A boomerang?

by panic_at_the_disco 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 981 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kevin walked into the bus.

"Am I missing something?" Kevin asked noticing our little frenzy.

"Kevin I have to talk to you," I whispered with my eyes sparkling after crying for the past 20 minutes.

He was baffled. Confused. Puzzled. Perplexed. Bewildered.

I took Kevin by the hand and walked outside.

"Kevin please don't get mad when I saw this," I pleaded.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I-Im pregnant," I said starting to cry.

"Wh-what?" he wondered again.

"You heard me the first time," I said tears streaming down my face. I bet you he's going to find a better girlfriend.

Kevin toughened up like a man, "I'll support you through this."

I smiled. He smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thank you," I whispered. I'm bearing a child, how weird does that sound?

Next show
All of Decaydance is in the crowd

At the end of the show Kevin made a quick announcement.

"Hey everyone, I'd just like to tell everyone that my girlfriend is pregnant," Kevin said smiling. He waved for me to come onto the stage.

Brendon's going to kill me. The entire crowd cheered, except for the group of bands standing in the back who stared in awe.

I looked for Brendon. His eyes wee bulging out. He threw a fit.

The show ended, and he came backstage.

"You're what!!!!" Brendon shrieked.

I stared at him. What do I say???

"Pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah how did this happen??" he argued.

"Two weeks ago, after Scot fucking raped me I had a rough day, and well ugh!!!!" I screamed.

"When did you get raped?" He asked he's definitely mad now.

"Two weeks ago!" I said I was going to cry, "I just said so!"

"What the hell was that about Leigh?" William asks.

I slid down the wall, my hands buried in my face
.
Fall Out Boy travels a step behind William.

"Stop fucking harassing me," I complain.

I ran away to the girls' bathroom.

Brendon pounds on the door.

"Leigh I just want to help," he said.

"You're not helping, very well at all" I start to sob.

I connected to the internet from my phone. Half an hour after the show and people are already talking about me. News travels way too fast nowadays.

I hear Kevin's voice from the other side of the door. I can't make out what he's saying or even to whom he is speaking to.

"No I'm not doing that not in a million years," I heard Kevin protest, I think to Brendon.

"Abortion," was all I heard from Brendon's mouth.

I stormed out.

"No abortion," I said, "You won't kill an animal, but you'd kill a person?"

"NO, Leigh you're just not ready for a kid," he said trying to explain.

"Brendon it's our fault for doing this, we can handle it," I urged.

"You're pushing the limits Leigh, you really are," he said shaking his head.

Next Wednesday

"Leigh we're going to be late," Kevin moaned. It's the last day of tour. It's our first time in New Jersey in about 3 months. The tour ends today in New Jersey.

Next week we are going to go to the doctor for the baby.

The show was going on fine until, the pranks started. People started to throw water onto them during their sets, it was soo funny.

Kevin got pansed and a pie was smashed into his face by Sam.

Melting Metallic Spatulas also ran onto the stage while TBY was playing, but their boxers.
At the end of the show they said all this shit, and Marie and I came onto the stage and took hold of Kevin's and Al's hands.

Kevin then took the microphone, everyone smiled.

What's going on?

"Leigh I've known you all my life, you're carrying my child," he started, he got down on one knee, "And I love you more than anyone in this world, would you do me the biggest favor of my life and marry me?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as he slid the engagement ring onto my hand. He lifted me up bridal style and kissed me. The entire crowd cheered.

I'm pregnant and engaged? College is going to be way too hectic for me.

The show ended and I grabbed my cell phone.

I dialed Brendon, and he picked up.

"Brendon Im engaged!!" I screamed.

"I know," he said like a little girl.

"How?" I wondered.

"Kevin told everyone he was going to propose on the last day," he chuckled.

"You have to see the ring," I said, "I'll send you a text message I'll call you back bye."

I called Brendon again. This time Gerelyn answered.

"Hunny, that's soo pretty," she exclaimed.

"I know!" I squealed.

"Here are the twins," Gerelyn said.

"Leigh you're pregnant and engaged?" Josie asked.

"Yes, Josie," I sighed.

"I love your ring," Lily added.

"Thank you," I answered.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" Josie said.

"And a sister-in-law," Lily laughed.

"Well I'll see you in 2 days, I love you," I said into the phone once we ended the conversation.
It was about Midnight here in New Jersey.

"Congratulations on your engagement," Joel wished us.

Sam walked in from the bathroom, "You're invited to the wedding most definitely," I answered.

"We'll bring you an Australian boomerang," Sam said sarcastically.

"I can use one of those," Kevin laughed.

"I'd much rather have a special Australian kangaroo," I laughed.

"Consider it done," Matt said writing on his hand with a sharpie.

"I'm going to miss you guys," I said.

Tomorrow they are going to Chicago and breaking the route with us.

"We'll visit you in college don't worry," Stephen said.

"That's right I forgot college," I remembered college had totally slipped my mind.

"Good thing Marie and I are going to college 20 minutes away from each other," I said what I would do without her? Who knows.
Sign up to rate and review this story