Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The First Check Up

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 653 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next morning, New York's LaGuardia Airport

We bid our goodbyes to The Black Year as they stepped onto their plane to Chicago. They are going to visit Chislett, and the rest of the band. We're now going back home to good old Las Vegas to see our families.

Fast Forward Back home

"Hello," I called once I opened the house door. It seems like the place is vacant. I heard laughter from the living room. I saw my sisters and their friends playing Clue. I used to love that game.

My sisters ran to me, and hugged me. "I missed you guys," I laughed.

"We missed you too," they said hugging tighter.

"Go back to your friends," I urged. They sat down and I went into the kitchen. I saw everyone. Brendon, Gerelyn, Sammie, Spencer, Amalea, James (in case you forgot that's their son) Ryan, Ashley (his wife not Simpson), George. (Their son)

"Hi," I waved. Everyone took their turns hugging me. I sat down at the counter with Sammie on my lap.

"So Spence, Ryan, that bet didn't cover this situation so who keep the money?" I asked.

"What bet?" Ryan asked.

"The one you made 3 years ago," I answered.

"Oh," Ryan started, "I dont know."

"I say we give it to Leigh," Spencer began, "We have enough money."

Everyone laughed. Yay! I get 57 bucks and a button. Oh and can't forget the 23 cents.

"Let me see your ring," Amalea pleaded.

I let her look at the ring, and modeled it on my hand.

James started to talk, "Leigh are you gwetting mawwied?"

"Yes," I said ruffling his gorgeous brown hair.

"Leigh don't say anything about the B-A-B-Y," Spencer warned me.

I chuckled. Eventually after a couple sodas everyone left. Brendon approached me.

"Are you sure the baby's Kevin's and not Scot's?" he asked.

"I'm sure it's Kevin's child, besides we'll find out tomorrow," I said.

"Okay, another question when is the wedding?" he asked.

"I don't know; I want to have it before the baby, maybe November?" I wondered.

"Night Leigh," Brendon said hugging me. I went off the bed with bad thoughts, What If?? Was the only phrase that kept reoccurring in my nightmares of that day.

Next Morning

Kevin picked me up at about 10. It was one of those bad days. I felt like complete shit.

"Bad morning hun," he asked planting a kiss on my forehead. I nodded. I tried to stay stable the entire car ride. I can't get Kevin's new car pukified. We reached the hospital and checked in. I swear I was about to burst, the cramps were just terrible. How could my mother stand this? A lady about the age of 32 approached us.

"Kevin Mancy, Leigh Urie?" she asked. And we nodded. We followed her to the room.

"So how is your day Leigh?" Ms. Loretta asked me.

"Terrible," I answered.

"Well first off let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm 32, not married, and no I don't have children, but I can handle them pretty well, and I actually went to one of Melting Metallic Spatulas concerts this year," she said proudly.

"Thank you," Kevin said.

"So let's see how old are you guys?" she asked.

"Seventeen," we said shyly.

"Well that makes you guys the youngest couple I've ever had," she laughed.

"Just out of curiosity who's the second youngest couple?" Kevin asked.

"Brendon Urie, he's what 25? And his wife Gerelyn," she said not noticing my last name,
"Heard of them?"

I chuckled, "Brendon's my adopted father."

"Oh," her face dropped.

"Awkward," Kevin whispered so low I can only hear.

"Well lets start off with some tests," Ms. Loretta said. After about an hour she comes back with a not so satisfied look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well it's not so bad news for you but for Kevin..." she trailed off, "The baby isn't your Kevin's it's Scot's."
Sign up to rate and review this story