Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

What are daughters for?

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 922 words - Complete

0Unrated
Our faces dropped.

"Can you repeat that?" I asked.

"The baby's father is Scot Dwindle," Ms. Loretta said.

"Are you 100% positive?" I asked.

"Well not exactly, maybe in another month we will be able to dig further into this, we might conclude who the baby's father really is," Ms. Loretta answered. First she's telling me the baby is Scot's and then she says she might be wrong!

Once Kevin and I left Kevin started to break down.

"I'm going to beat that fucking kid up!" he screamed.

"Kevin calm down, I don't care what the fucking doctor says, the child is yours," I answered.

As we pulled up into my driveway Kevin calmed down for Brendon's sake.

"So how did the first doctor visit go?" Gerelyn asked greeting us at the door.

"Terrible," I said almost starting to cry.

"What happened?" Brendon asked.

I didn't want to tell Brendon. I felt like he would break down and go crazy.

I started to speak in Spanish. Gerelyn understood everything I said.

My sisters listened to my every word from the stairs. Kevin sat down at the kitchen counter, his head in his hands.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Brendon asked.

I let Kevin talk to Brendon alone. I was too sad to talk. Scot ruined my entire life. Everything Kevin and I had the past 4 years was practically ruined because he decided raping a girl would be one heck of a nice idea. TRAITOR!!!

The house phone rang. I answered the phone.

It was Pete. "Hi Pete," I moaned.

"Hello, what's up?" he asked.

I started to cry.

"Leigh," he asked.

"Yes," I said wiping my tears with a muffled voice.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Then baby's is Scots," I said.

"How?" he asked confused.

"Obviously no-one remembers the raping me story," I said.

"Oh God, uh is Brendon there?" he asked.

I walked into the next room where Kevin was talking to Brendon privately. I gave Brendon the phone.

Then Brendon's cell phone rang. It was Ryan, I took the cell away from Brendon and answered it.

"Hi," I said coughing.

"Leigh is Brendon there?" he asked.

"He's talking to Pete, call him back in like 15 minutes, can you tell Marie to call me?" I asked.

"She's with Al right now I'll tell her to call you once I see her," He stated.

"Thanks," I said.

I threw Brendon's cell back onto his lap. Pete was still on the phone with him.

Kevin stood up and we walked out of the room.

"Leigh you know I love you no matter what," Kevin said hugging me. This is officially the second worst day of my life.

I nodded.

My sisters rant o me and hugged me. NO matter what happens Leigh we love you. Who knew 11 year olds were so comforting at a time like this.

7 months later
Connecticut


"What color should the flowers be?" our wedding planner said. Yes wedding planner, Kevin and I decided on a date May 8.

"White," I said. Kevin agreed. He's been working hard here in New Haven with music and supporting us. We meet every weekend in NYC with Al and Marie who are in Massachusetts. Edward already lives in NYC so it's all convenient.

I pulled out my phone. "I have to go honey, I have class," I said kissing Kevin's cheek.
As I left I received a call.

"Hello doctor Loretta how many I help you?" I asked.

"It's about the baby, and I think you'll be very happy," she began.

"What is it," I said looking down at my baby.

"We did some more tests, and found out that, the baby's father is Kevin," she said.

"Now are you sure?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes," she was happy to confirm.

"Thank you so much, I have to call Kevin," I said hanging up.

On my way to school campus, I called Kevin, "Hey hun, guess who just called?" I asked.

"Who?" he asked.

"Dr. Loretta, the baby's father is you!" I cried.

"Are you serious!" he exclaimed.

"Yes," I said, "Call everyone!"

"Okay get to class, I love you," he said.

"Te amo mas," I answered ending the conversation. I love you more.

After my American History class, I had 2 hours for my next journey through college. I decided to go home to my small big apartment Kevin had got surprised me with on my birthday. For an 18 year old its a good size apartment.

Kevin was there with the remote in his hand. He was watching the Fuse, and had an astonished look on.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Our video finally made it onto the Fuse!" he exclaimed. For the past 6 months they've been trying to get their 2 videos onto the Fuse, MTV is getting a little old.

That's great I said with a smile on my face.

"This is the happiest day of my life," he said.

"Mine too," I said sitting down on the couch.

My phone rang.

It was Brendon.

"OMG Leigh aren't you just oh so golly!" he asked.

"What the fuck Brendon," I laughed, he's the coolest dad in the world. I mean he's still like 26.
Kevin started to laugh.

"Well Leigh I'll have to talk to you later Sammy wants to watch Lazy Town," Brendon said.

"Okay just remember we're coming home in 2 weeks, remember the wedding is in two weeks," I reminded him.

"Two weeks," he said trembling and hanging up.

"You're going to get him nervous," Kevin laughed.

"That's what daughters are for."
Sign up to rate and review this story