Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Wedding

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 669 words - Complete

0Unrated
The day of the wedding

"No you can't see me in the dress yet," I said covering my dress when Kevin came into the room.

"This is Vegas baby, I can do anything," Kevin laughed. Sounds like a line in an old movie.

"NO, out!" I said laughing at his silly remark.

"Well in one hour I'll see you honey buns!" he called from out the door. What a loser.

Marie was helping me do my hair and so was Gerelyn. Sammy was playing with the twins in the back of the cramped room.

Once the minute hand reached the 59 stroke I left the room. Brendon was there in his suit all fancied up.

"You look very pretty," Brendon said as he saw me. The rest of the girls made their way out of the room to the alter and their seats.

The music started. Wow, I've been waiting for this day forever.

Brendon linked hands with me. We walked down the isle and Brendon left me at the alter.
Kevin smiled as the priest began to talk.

"I do," I answered.

"Do you take..." the priest rambled.

"I do," Kevin replied.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife," the priest started, "You may now kiss the bride."

Kevin kissed me slightly. It wasn't the best kiss in the world, but there were about a dozen toddlers who were closing their eyes disgusted of the sight.

Bells chimed and Kevin and I walked out of the church with a crowd of people following us. Now to the reception.

We went to where the reception was being held. I went to change into something simpler, because man I was itchy.

Kevin I couldn't imagine this any better, I said as we entered the room.

We sat down and the fun began. Everyone was dancing. I swear the dirty dancing was above the limits. The little kids were scared to look.

Kevin whistled really loud. Everyone stopped, "For the sake of the little kids stop dancing that way!"

I chuckled, "Did you read my mind?"

"Yes," he laughed, "I got lessons for Chislett."

"I'm not even going to ask," I said shaking my head.

"So where's the honeymoon?" Agustin asked me in Spanish.

"Paris," I answered delightfully. We went a few times I didn't enjoy it much, except thats where I met Pete and FOB for the first time.

"Cool, it's a pretty place, take advantage of your time there," Miriam said.

"My honeymoon was nice in Hawaii," Gerelyn said thinking back on memories.

"Mommy what do you do on honeymoons?" Sammy asked. Haha.

"Vacation," Gerelyn said still eating her food.

"Do you have sex?" she asked.

Gerelyn spit her water out. Priceless!!

The twins almost fell back on their chairs.

Brendon was wide eyed.

"Who taught you that word Sammy?" Gerelyn asked mad.

I heard daddy say it a lot to Uncle Ryan, Sammy answered.

"Never say that word again, its a bad word," Gerelyn scolded.

"Brendon you're a retard, since when do you use the X word in front of our child!" Gerelyn screamed at Brendon.

"I didn't think she'd repeat it!" Brendon said sinking down into his chair.

"You're going to get it when we get home," Gerelyn said slyly.

"Are you my mother now, going to chase me with a metal spatula?" he asked.

"Oh I'm your worst nightmare, "Gerelyn laughed.

Geez, they are the weirdest people in the world. Now I know how Al and Marie feel around us. We cant be that wild?

The wedding was coming to an end. We danced till we dropped. We laughed till we puked, well only Jon. We did everything you could possibly do at a wedding.

Kevin and I were getting ready to leave and into the limo. I think in total we had gotten 300 gifts. Everything was being shipped back to New Haven all 300 of them.

The entire crew waved to us as our limo left to the airport.

The best honeymoon ever, is yet to begin.
Sign up to rate and review this story