Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Birth

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 743 words - Complete

0Unrated
On the Airplane to Paris

"Kevin this is the best, do you think anyone will recognize you?" I asked.

"Probably," Kevin muttered half asleep. We've been flying for five hours, three more to go.

My stomach was rumbling. I'm so hungry; I'm in the mood for pizza. The sad part is all we get is a little bit of food. Rule number 2 about pregnancy on planes bring extra food.

My stomach rumbled some more. I don't feel so good.

I began to moan.

"Leigh are you okay?" Kevin asked waking up.

"I don't feel so good Kev," I mumbled.

"Leigh speak to me what's wrong is it the baby"? he asked slightly shaking me and getting up from his seat.

"I don't know, my stomach hurts, Kevin it hurts," I whined closing my eyes.

Kevin asked for the flight attendant.

"Is there a doctor on board?" I heard someone ask.

A heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Leigh, Leigh come on what's wrong"? Kevin repeatedly asked, "Speak to me hun."
It hurts, I complained.

"Is she pregnant?" the guy who was supposedly a doctor asked.

No shit Sherlock, Kevin said getting smart.

"Kevin shut the fuck up," I said cradling my stomach then slapping him.

"Ms. is it the baby?" the doctor asked.

"It's Mrs.," Kevin said under his breath.

"I think," I answered.

"Ahhh," I yelled.

"What is it Leigh!" Kevin asked, "Ana Marie Leigh Mancy Urie Boswell answer me!!"

"What a long name mommy," I heard the kid behind us say.

"Kevin I don't fucking know it just hurts my stomach so fucking badly," I said swearing and screaming.

The doctor started whispering to the flight attendant.

The flight attendant ran to the front room where the captain was.

"I told the man to go tell the captain we have to rush her to a hospital," the doctor said.

"We're in the middle of the fucking Atlantic Ocean what hospital do you see," Kevin said starting to get cranky.

"Kevin shut up," I demanded.

"Ahhh," I screamed again.

"What is it?" Kevin asked.

"I think my water broke," I said.

Kevin was about to pass out, I cant blame him, and 18 year old kid really doesn't know how to deal with this type of stuff.

Okay, I need water, the doctor said, "Leigh we need you to move down a seat."

I was really sleepy.

"Leigh I need you to stay awake," Kevin said standing next to me that was all I say before everything went black.

I woke up a while later, in a bed.

"Where am I?" I questioned.

"Leigh, you're in the hospital," Kevin said.

"How long have I been out?" I asked waking up.

"6 hours," Kevin said.

"What about the baby?" I asked.

"She's in an incubator," Kevin said tearing up.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"The doctor said she swallowed a liquid that she shouldn't have Leigh she has to stay for 4 days," Kevin answered walking towards me.

I began to cry, "Is she going to be alright?"

"Yeah, but we have to name her," Kevin said wiping my tears.

"Ivy Marie Leigh," Kevin and I said at the same time.

"Well this ruins our plans," Kevin sighed.

"Well now we're really a family," I whispered as Kevin kissed my forehead, and moved his way to my mouth.

"I love you," Kevin said.

"Te amo mas," I answered in Spanish.

"I have one question for you," I said.

"Shoot," Kevin answered.

"How did you talk to the doctors they're French"?I asked.

"Did you really think we were coming to France alone?" Kevin asked. I shook my head, Kevin always has something up his sleeve.

"I had a translator come aboard, he traveled in middle class," Kevin laughed.

"Oh, well anyways, I want to see my baby," I answered.

"She's gorgeous, Leigh we make beautiful babies together, "Kevin giggled.

"Holy shit! We have to call Brendon," I exclaimed.

"Done," he said.

"And" I said looking for a response.

"EVERYONE, is on their way," he said emphasizing everyone.

"What does everyone mean?" I asked afraid for his answer.

"All of Decaydance, "Kevin said trying to get me off my bottom.

"How was the birth," I asked trying not to concentrate on everyone coming to Paris.

"Weird, you weren't awake, so they had to do some surgical stuff," Kevin said.

"That explains the need marks, "I said disgusted.

"As long as you and Ivy are alright, I'm happy.'"
Sign up to rate and review this story