Categories > Original > Drama > Can't Be Tamed

Can't Be Tamed

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 650 words

0Unrated
Kaleb Young sighed.
Spiked dark hair,with dark eyes.A hot muscular body,with good clothes,good car,huge mansion.
"Dad.",Kaleb called.His dad turned to him and motioned for him to wait a moment,and then went back to talking with his buisness partners.
Kaleb was gonna go off to his vacation,and his dad,Lawrence Wu,wouldn't even say bye to him.
Lawrence Young,biggest buisness man and travelor in the U.S.Rich and succesful in many ways,and always ready for his next discovery,he is best of them all.
Kaleb Young,quiet and mysterious son.He may seemlike the perfect child,but he has another side.Sleeping with girls,getting drunk and smoking while drunk,her keeps this life a secret.
"Dad!",Kaleb yelled.Lawrence turned and walked to his son,his eyes narrowe.d
"Do you not see I am discussing buisness?",Lawrence asked.
"Do you not see I'm about to leave for two weeks.Aren't you going to say bye or something to me?",he asked.
"Bye,Kaleb.Have a good trip.Now if you will please,let me finish my talk.",he said.He turned and walked off.Kaleb smiled and sighed.
"Dad.",he said.Lawrence sighed and turned back to Kaleb.
"What is it,Kaleb?",Lawrence asked.Kaleb pulled up his fist,and flicke dhis middle finger,making Lawrence's eyes widen.
"Love ya.See ya in two weeks.",Kaleb said and got in the car,slamming it shut.Lawrence stood there disbelieved as the car drove off.
"That boy,I'll have to get people to watch what he does when he leaves this house.",Lawrence muttered.
...
Kaleb sighed as he took out his ipod and put on his earphones,hearing some rap music.
Soon he had fallen asleep.
...
"Kaleb."
Kaleb's eyes shot open at the melodic voice.He looked around to see utter darkness,when it had started to become a bit lighter.He was standing in a meadow,the sky a raven color with the stars shining brighter then before.
He looked around,when he had turned to see a girl.Beautiful as ever.His eyes widened and he froze.
She wore a black silk free,her hair up in curls,held by two black chopsticks.Her make-up was dark,and she wore black heels.
"Kaleb,I've been waiting for you.",she said.
"Who are you?",he asked,when he noticed he was wearing a black tux with a white tie.
"Come.",she said holding out her hand.He walked up to her,and grabbed her hand.Suddenly,everything had changed,and they were in a ballroom with people dancing to classical music.
"What?",he asked.
"Let's dance",she said.
"Umm,okay?",he asked.She put her arms around his neck and began to sway with the music.
"What's your name?",he asked.
"Enchantment can kill somebody.",she murmured.
"What?",he asked.
"Wake up!"

Kaleb's eyes shot open,and his eyes widened as he saw the truck.He watched as it flipped it over and kept flipping towards them.
"Watch out!",he yelled.The driver gasped,and he tried to turn,but lost contorl and flipped over as well.
The air was knocked out of Kaleb,as he fell out of the car and started rolling in the street to the dirt.He could feel everything in him throbbing,and he watched as the car exploded.He groaned,and went unconscious at that moment.

Kaleb slowly began to gain his conscience,and looked around slowly.It was blurry at first,but it wnet back to normal in no time,and all he saw was trees in the air.He was wierdly high up in the air.He sat up,and noticed he wa sitting in some kind of hay.Like,a huge nest!
He gasped and looked aorund.
"What the-"
"Enchantment can kill somebody...it may just be you."
Sign up to rate and review this story