Categories > Original > Drama > Can't Be Tamed

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-17 - 997 words

0Unrated
"Enchantment can kill you...it may just be you."
Kaleb's eyes widened as the sight of the girl.
"You're the girl of my dreams.",he said.She smirked.
"Glad tosee you truly love me.",she said.He noticed what he said and he shook his head.
"I mean,you were in my dreams.",he said.
"I know what you meant.I invaded your dreams.",she said.
"You what?",he asked.
"Invaded.You know,like came in without permission.",she said.
"How'd you do that?",he asked.
"I simply connected myself to you,and entered.",she said.
"And how would you connect yourself to me?",he asked.
"Simply by sharing blood.",she said.He tilted his head in confusion,and noticed that he was bleeding badly by the head,and had a wound on his stomach,with a large scratch on his arm.
He groaned and she walked up to him.
"Here,let me help ou.",she said.He sat down and she pulled out a leaf and cloth,with a small wood bowl with some kind of liguid in it.
"What's that?",he asked pointing to the bowl before he took of his shirt.
"It is medicine.It will help your wound.",she said and grabbed it,grabbing a handful of it.
His eyes widened as he saw it wasn't liguid,but something squished up.She put it on his scratch,on his arm.He groaned in disgust,and she rolled her eyes.
She grabbed his shirt and ripped it up.
"Hey!",he yelled.
"What?",she asked.
"That was my shirt!What am I supposed to wear now?!",he yelled.'
"Don't worry.Your luggage is over there.You got enough clothes there.That thing weighs a ton.It wa shard getting it up there.",she said.His eyes widened and she stared at him confused."What?",she asked.
"I just noticed we were about 100 feet off the ground...What the hell am I doing up here?!",he started to freak out.She sighed.
"I'll explain that later.Let me finish this.",she said.He took deep breaths as he looked around.
She quietly finished it,and then finished up by wrappins pieces of his shirt around his arm,and stomach,and head,and then tying them tightly.
"Here,I got water too.Clean the blood off of you.",she said setting a large wood bowl in front of him full of water,and throwing the piece of cloth she had with her.He sighed and did it,while trying to keep himself from looking down.
"What are we doing up here anyways?",he asked.
"It's home.",she said.
"Home?It's a huge bird nest 100 feet off the ground.This is not a home.",he said.
"To you,no.But to me,it is.",she said as she sat down,laying back on her hands.
"Ok,whatever.What's your name?",he asked.
"I'm Belinda.",she said.
"Belinda.Nice name.So where's your family.They live...up here..with you too?",he asked.
"No,they died.",she said.
"Oh,sorry."
"It's okay.Never really knew them anyways.I was actually raised by the animals in this forest.",she said.
"Raised by animals?"
"Yes.The leopords,the gorillas,and the birds."
"There are gorillas and leopords in this forest?"
"Yes."
"Don't they live in the jungle?"
"Yes,but they escaped here.Their jungle was torn down by humans.",she said.
"And you said birds too?",he asked.
"Yes,in fact,they were like real family to me.But,so was this old woman.She lives her in the forest,and she is like a real grandmother to me.She teaches me many things,many languages.The animals are her allies.Together,we're a family.",she said.
"Ummm...okay?"
"I was going to visit her and everybody today,but you had to suddenly show up in an accident.",she said.
"Well,you're the one that decided to help me and invade my dreams.",he said and scoffed.
"I could have been cold-blooded and left you out there for the leopords to eat you,now couldn't I?Be lucky I wasn't as cold-blooded as always to you humans.",she said.With that,she stood up and walked to the edge of the nest,and climbed it,standing up there and looking down.
"Hey,be careful.You might fall.",he said.She looked back at him and smirked.
"I love falling."
She leaned forward,and went flying down.His eyes widened,and he jumped running to the edge,groaning from the pain,but kept going.He looked down,and his eyes widened even more at what he saw.
There she went,walking off like nothign had happened.
"Hey!Wait!How'd you get down there?!",he called.
"Falling.",she called back.
"Wait!Get me down!",he called/Belinda sighed and turned back.She walked to the tree,and began to climb up without any problem,and within seconds,she was in front of him.She held out her hand.
"What are you?",he asked.
"A poisonous snake.",she said.He narrowed his eyes in confusion,and she grabbed his arm pulling him down.
Kaleb's eyes shut as he yelled for his life.But nothing came.
His eyes opened slowly,and he looked everywhere in shock.He was on the ground,with her standing before him.
"What happened?",he asked.
"You fell.",she said and turned walking off.
"Wait up!",he called.
...
"So,how do you know my name?",he asked.
"Your wallet.",she said.
"Oh."
"Here we go.",she said.He looked up and his eyes widened at the sight.A river,with a beautiful waterfall and animals everywhere.A house was on the side of the top of the waterfall,and there sat an old woman sitting on a rocking chair.
Belinda walked forward,into the water to the other side.He gulped as the animals turned to him,and he quickly followed after Belinda.
"Kaleb.",Belinda said.
"Yes?"
"You're gonna die."
Sign up to rate and review this story