Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

Sinf for Absolution

by bubbly-gum 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-17 - Updated: 2010-05-17 - 538 words - Complete

0Unrated

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank left me to go check on Rachel. I told him to 'be safe' and he growled at me.

I got Ray to unlock the door to upstairs for me. Lilli was curled up, watching the people downstairs.
"ya know, I remember this place when it first opened up" she said.
"Really?" I smirked. "And how is 'Miss Cherry' now-a-days?"
Lilli smiled kinda sadly.
"She's good. No where near as wild as she used to be...she got married too I heard" I sat next to her on the couch, my arm winding around her to pull her closer.
"Married?! Never" I said, playing along.
"Yes, or so I've been told. Apparently he's a complete dick" a small smirk playing on her lips. I pouted but she just giggled.
"Kidding" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and playfully poked her in the ribs. Lilli jumped slightly and gave a small squeak.

She then reached under her skirt and began fumbling with something.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Just...oh where the fuck is it?...ah there we go...I was just looking for this" Lilli opened her palm to reveal her red velvet chocker with my gold family crest on it. She put it on, the gold glittered in the light as her pale fingers brushed over it.
"Ya know, Frankie's been thinking about giving his to Rach" I commented, gently running my fingers up her neck towards the chocker.
"He should" she whispered, her eyes were shut.

We sat in silence for a while, just watching everyone downstairs. Lilli's head rested on my shoulder as she played with my fingers.
"Sing for me" she demanded using a little kid voice.
"Uh..." was all I could say.
"Pleeaassseee?" she pouted at me knowing I would give in.
"...fin. Just, uh, give me a minute" I thought hard, trying to think of something to sign but my mind just went blank.
"I can't think of anything" I said, hoping she would let me off.
"Hmmm, um...how about I'm Not Okay, Cubicles or Early Sunsets Over Monroeville?" she said, giving me a 'nice try but your gonna sing wither you like it or not look'. I gave a shaky nervous giggle.
"Okay, okay. I'll sing"
"I love it when you sing just for me" she gushed.

Well if you wanted honestly,
Thats all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go
It's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks,
The photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out



I stopped singing there, feeling complete ridiculous and embarassed.
"Why did you stop?" she asked, looking up at me.
"It's enough singing for one day...Besides I am so unbelievably embarassed" It's true, my cheeks were so red. She giggled and pinched one.
"I know and its just sooo adorable" she teased.
"Shut up" I muttered darkly.

Lilli-anna jumped up suddenly.
"Fuck" she hissed, here eyes were glued to something downstairs.
"What is it?" I asked, jumping up to stand next to her.
"They've found us..."
Sign up to rate and review this story